Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Branka enjoy in the company of your friends and may you have a wonderful week-end.

Wishing Nado, Ivony, Madhu, Vibha, Riya, Kety, Biki and Avi a Wonderful week-end.

Good Night allπŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Image result for good morning to friends quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good morning my sweet friends πŸ€—

I hope you are enjoying your day and I wish to you all a beautiful Weekend. I am bit busy today, expecting some guests, baked a lot yesterday so I could not come around...

Happy puppy!: πŸ˜†

I just come to peep in and than have to go, but not before I share my coffee and cakes with you, my dear friends...πŸ˜ƒ (OK...ok...I know I have to take care of my sugar <looks like, as it turned out, that I am sweet enough, just the way I am πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...but there are days, when you forget about rules, and remeber and celebrate the life's wonders...> )) 😊

Oh so pretty:

Pinterest: @AngelicaVKA :

Jucina pita

jakin kolac

Chocolate dessert:

Here are some chocolates for my little friends Hemu and Sarath... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bonbons: Bonbons:

This is a desert that my daughter loves the most ❀️

Creamy Caramel Flan:

and cupcakes, off course...πŸ˜ƒ

Chocolate Cupcakes:

Very true and looking forward to getting more friend time when we are closer together.:

love ...:
Floral arrangment:

Branka , as usual , you always brings enormous happiness with your sweet words and wonderful quotes to greet us .β€οΈπŸ€—
Thanks for the coffee and the cakes which you specially made for your guests and for us too .πŸ˜ƒ
Sheru and Hemu grabbed all those chocolates you sent for them and enjoyed a lot .πŸ€—Sending you many loud laughs with uncontrollable joy .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Now the tigers tasted the chocos , difficult to control them , so released few more for their school tiffin box and have to allow them to have few more later too , that is the deal they made with me before leaving to school today morning 😲 .They prefer to live only on chocolates , don't know when they will grow up to stop indulging on such things .😊
Pudding ? That is my all time favourite Branka . A limitless quantity I love to enjoy , if it is there in front of my eyes , who cares about gaining weight and dieting etc ? Have to prepare it today .πŸ˜†
Very apt quote praising the valuable association of a daughter with her mother . πŸ‘
Thanks for those beautifully arranged flowers and for that life inspiring butterfly too . ⭐️
Will wait for you, to be with you , to spend more time with you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Have a nice weekend Branka our dear friend .❀️

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Madhu πŸ€—
After a couple of rainy and cold days, here is sunny and warm . πŸ˜ƒ

Nado , wish to be there with you to jump like that with glee under that Rainbow umbrella in micro and macro form . πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Had connectivity issues early in the day, it is raining really hard here, now okay.

Lovely pics, Dragice and Nado and thank you Branka for the chocolates and cake, really yummy!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning allπŸ˜ƒ

Vibha send some rain to Hyderabad also, it is hot and humid. Will get respite if it rains even for a day.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

😳 Madhu I am not so talented as you all are! Yes I can sing with all those raagas, but I left long time back. It was during sangeet ceremony of my cousin I sang two lines instead of dancingπŸ˜†.

You know Madhu I was very active in cultural activities, be it singing or dancing or sports or debate. I used to participate in all. But all my aspirations came to a full stop after marriage😑

I used to dream about my school initially for many years after marriage. That is the reason I was so attached to the show BV. My story is similar to Anandi. Except the shiv part.

I always wanted Anandi to be an icon after her second marriage, but the makers showed all the non-sense.

Padma ,in God's creation , everyone has a unique quality , a distinctive trait , a special talent , we, each and everyone of this place are the proud possessors of all these qualities .πŸ€—
Do you know , some will get an opportunity to express themselves well, because they got a chance in life to achieve , and few will satisfy with that satisfaction by simply knowing that they too have capable of doing many things . A question of getting opportunity and an individual's determination to proceed further will define our life . As you rightly mentioned , many of our aspirations met with an untimely demise because of the highly responsible entanglement of this marriage and it's consequential rules and duties which puts us in a frame , difficult to come out from that fixture .
Many of us found Anandi's many traits and aspirations in us which we carried unknowingly through all these years , suddenly Anandi's story brought us out from our shell to show us what we wanted to be , the inner conflict resulted from that realisation made us closer to each other to share our grief and triumphs ,many of our inner feelings with a bonding and why we did not pursue those and how beautiful it'll be if we were able to do whatever we want to do at different stages of our life . The identification of that character made us friends Padma πŸ€— Anandi at first and later Pratyusha are the binding factors for our friendship .πŸ€—
Padma , as Vibha rightly advised ,many times , try to pursue some hobby or a part time job to come out of this rut and monotony . You must realise that you are an achiever Padma , did so much to safeguard your family and still doing many sacrifices for the happiness of your family .β€οΈπŸ€—
Woman ... thy name is victory which always declared only after her death everywhere ...everywhere !⭐️
I like this quote , but last words are not of good taste, so replaced with flowers .πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for women power quotes

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my sweet Rainbowians πŸ€—

Looks like this CC will soon come to its end, so here is a link to a new one:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4673197

Here is a beautiful warm, sunny day, and I hope the rest of August and September will be the same...

I will try to be more around this Weekend, and hopefully will be able to read at least some of the back pages...Hope you are all well, and I wish you a beautiful Weekend 😊

'':

:)

Kindness Daily...:

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Branka , happy weekend to you too .😊
Here is the link in blue ---
cygnet9 thumbnail
❀️WOW ... Sangeet ceremony !! So, our Padma is highly talented ,πŸ€—our LU queen as well as our court Musician from now onwards [ an honorary post for singers-- Hindi -- Nilaya Vidwan ] A grand felicitation is due for our Padma .⭐️
Padma , there is so much talent in you , you just have to explore your inner potential , worth to share it with this world .
Image result for music quotes

😳 Madhu I am not so talented as you all are! Yes I can sing with all those raagas, but I left long time back. It was during sangeet ceremony of my cousin I sang two lines instead of dancingπŸ˜†.

You know Madhu I was very active in cultural activities, be it singing or dancing or sports or debate. I used to participate in all. But all my aspirations came to a full stop after marriage😑

I used to dream about my school initially for many years after marriage. That is the reason I was so attached to the show BV. My story is similar to Anandi. Except the shiv part.

I always wanted Anandi to be an icon after her second marriage, but the makers showed all the non-sense.
Padma ,in God's creation , everyone has a unique quality , a distinctive trait , a special talent , we, each and everyone of this place are the proud possessors of all these qualities .πŸ€—
Do you know , some will get an opportunity to express themselves well, because they got a chance in life to achieve , and few will satisfy with that satisfaction by simply knowing that they too have capable of doing many things . A question of getting opportunity and an individual's determination to proceed further will define our life . As you rightly mentioned , many of our aspirations met with an untimely demise because of the highly responsible entanglement of this marriage and it's consequential rules and duties which puts us in a frame , difficult to come out from that fixture .
Many of us found Anandi's many traits and aspirations in us which we carried unknowingly through all these years , suddenly Anandi's story brought us out from our shell to show us what we wanted to be , the inner conflict resulted from that realisation made us closer to each other to share our grief and triumphs ,many of our inner feelings with a bonding and why we did not pursue those and how beautiful it'll be if we were able to do whatever we want to do at different stages of our life . The identification of that character made us friends Padma πŸ€— Anandi at first and later Pratyusha are the binding factors for our friendship .πŸ€—
Padma , as Vibha rightly advised ,many times , try to pursue some hobby or a part time job to come out of this rut and monotony . You must realise that you are an achiever Padma , did so much to safeguard your family and still doing many sacrifices for the happiness of your family .β€οΈπŸ€—
Woman ... thy name is victory which always declared only after her death everywhere ...everywhere !⭐️
I like this quote , but last words are not of good taste, so replaced with flowers .πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for women power quotes

Madhu @red noteworthy, thanks.

I share my feelings with you all just to ease myself. Here in my home I am suppose to zip my mouth because no one has time to know my well being forget asking about or knowing about my hobbies or aspirations. Earlier it was my husband now my sons. All the people in my family need full time house maid😑

Just imagine I am facing all this now at this age, if I grow old what will be my condition? The bubble within will burst any timeπŸ˜†