Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Image result for good morning friends quotes
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

What a treat, lovely and meaningful song and profound quotes from Gita, thank you Padma and Branka!! Branka, your presence always gives so much pleasure to the heartโค๏ธ

Padma, you have a beautiful voice, am sure you sing very well, why not record and play it for us here? ๐Ÿ˜Š You should never stop doing little things which make you happy,, sing as if no one is listening and sing joyously๐Ÿค—

Have a godd day everyone, beautiful images/creations, Nado, Dragice and Madi!
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

What a treat, lovely and meaningful song and profound quotes from Gita, thank you Padma and Branka!! Branka, your presence always gives so much pleasure to the heartโค๏ธ

Padma, you have a beautiful voice, am sure you sing very well, why not record and play it for us here? ๐Ÿ˜Š You should never stop doing little things which make you happy,, sing as if no one is listening and sing joyously๐Ÿค—

Have a godd day everyone, beautiful images/creations, Nado, Dragice and Madi!

Thank you Vibha for encouraging me. Little nervous but will do so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Recently I sang in a sangeet ceremony๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ivone12 thumbnail

Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , what is this ?! Is it a picture of the silence of the sky or a dancing thought of a dreamer's eyes or the music of sight ? If I'll try to say it in words , suddenly realised ๐Ÿ˜Š , it will become a novel , not a mere description ,๐Ÿ˜Š please keep that window open ,let the evening breeze in , once perceive that serene moment with peace , now come on , let us feel the life's most beautiful moment , let us try to catch hold of those swaying shades , let us read those unwritten pages before the current of air turn them gently , let us caress those tiny beings by feeding them some more blueberries , who kept that spoon there, left by someone in haste while going faraway ? Uhh , or waiting there to give life force to another one , those fruits ,flowers and those busy butterflies ? why we left the realities aside and tend to tread to the other side with the help of mere illusions ? Why ? Why ? Here is the answer , dim the lights and allow the dawn in , please someone tie those swinging curtains with your emotions , write something on those papers with wisdom , tell those tiny beings to grab the fruits as much as they can and throw away that left spoon there to time's past space , and see in to your inner self , there , there the light and shade are as your two eyes to lead you towards future .
Dragice , see , your picture stirred so much madness in Madi's mind ! ๐Ÿ˜†
For you --
Edited by Viswasruti - 8 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dragice , what is this ?! Is it a picture of the silence of the sky or a dancing thought of a dreamer's eyes or the music of sight ? If I'll try to say it in words , suddenly realised ๐Ÿ˜Š , it will become a novel , not a mere description ,๐Ÿ˜Š please keep that window open ,let the evening breeze in , once perceive that serene moment with peace , now come on , let us feel the life's most beautiful moment , let us try to catch hold of those swaying shades , let us read those unwritten pages before the current of air turn them gently , let us caress those tiny beings by feeding them some more blueberries , who kept that spoon there, left by someone in haste while going faraway ? Uhh , or waiting there to give life force to another one , those fruits ,flowers and those busy butterflies ? why we left the realities aside and tend to tread to the other side with the help of mere illusions ? Why ? Why ? Here is the answer , dim the lights and allow the dawn in , please someone tie those swinging curtains with your emotions , write something on those papers with wisdom , tell those tiny beings to grab the fruits as much as they can and throw away that left spoon there to time's past space , and see in to your inner self , there , there the light and shade are as your two eyes to lead you towards future .

Dragice , see , your picture stirred so much madness in Madi's mind ! ๐Ÿ˜†
For you --

๐Ÿค—The colors of tenderness and relaxation, butterflies symbol of the soul and peace ..

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my sweet friends ๐Ÿค—

I hope you are enjoying your day and I wish to you all a beautiful Weekend. I am bit busy today, expecting some guests, baked a lot yesterday so I could not come around...

Happy puppy!: ๐Ÿ˜†

I just come to peep in and than have to go, but not before I share my coffee and cakes with you, my dear friends...๐Ÿ˜ƒ (OK...ok...I know I have to take care of my sugar <looks like, as it turned out, that I am sweet enough, just the way I am ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...but there are days, when you forget about rules, and remeber and celebrate the life's wonders...> )) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh so pretty:

Pinterest: @AngelicaVKA :

Jucina pita

jakin kolac

Chocolate dessert:

Here are some chocolates for my little friends Hemu and Sarath... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Bonbons: Bonbons:

This is a desert that my daughter loves the most โค๏ธ

Creamy Caramel Flan:

and cupcakes, off course...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chocolate Cupcakes:

Very true and looking forward to getting more friend time when we are closer together.:

love ...:
Floral arrangment:
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day ๐Ÿ˜Š