Is anyone able to access Hum TV videos on YouTube in United States?

manoflogan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It seems that they have enabled geo restrictions for their recent videos. I live in United States and I get the message that "the uploader has not made the video available in your country".
Edited by manoflogan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I live in US and even I can't access it from the past few days 😭
Kimi223 thumbnail
I can't access them either. Looks like they have stopped access for the US for some reason.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats odd cuz i was just watching a few hum tv drama and it seems to be wroking for me at the moment and i do live in usa as well
manoflogan thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

thats odd cuz i was just watching a few hum tv drama and it seems to be wroking for me at the moment and i do live in usa as well

I think they have enabled geo restrictions for videos uploaded on and after Jun 10, 2016. All older videos can be viewed on YouTube. I am not sure why they would put up these restrictions now. They were one network that used to make their shows easily available. Now that has ended.
im in UK and they work fine here
manoflogan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im in UK and they work fine here

Which videos did you try to watch? It only seems to restrict those videos that were uploaded on June 10 and after.

I am not sure why they are discriminating against US based users.
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it because they just started back on dish network? Maybe they want more viewers to watch on there? I've noticed the same too.
manoflogan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishabMadhu

Is it because they just started back on dish network? Maybe they want more viewers to watch on there? I've noticed the same too.

I doubt that. If that were the case, wouldn't they have blocked DailyMotion as well? As of today, videos on DailyMotion are still accessible in United States.

Originally posted by: manoflogan

Which videos did you try to watch? It only seems to restrict those videos that were uploaded on June 10 and after.

I am not sure why they are discriminating against US based users.

I can see all of them on their YT channel