ARSHI SS : HAMARI KAHANI (Epilogue updated) BEING EDITED *Completed*

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ARSHI SS : HAMARI KAHANI

Prologue

"How can you hide such a big thing from me Khushi??" Arnav asked her with red furious eyes making her shudder with the intensity of his anger.

"Woh... Wohh Arnavji... Hum apko batane hi wale thhe!!!" Khushi stutter fearly.

"Kab???? Kab Khushi???? Ha. WHY YHE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE PREGNENT DAMMIT!!!!!!!" Breaking the near by vase he shouted making her close her eyes with fastened breath.

Khushi's eyes are now turned swollen from continuous crying, she is clutching her belly to gain some courage to speak to him.

Seeing her standing mutely, crying in corner with close eyes not answering his question made him more mad at her making him lash out on her,"STOP CRYING DAMMIT. YOU HAD STARTED THIS. NOW ANSWER ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???? DID YOU THINK I WILL LET THIS MATTER GO. NO KHUSHI YOU HAD MESSED UP BIG TIME!!"
Clutching her shoulder he asked her furiously.

Khushi try to cup his cheek but he push her hand away. She clutch her mangalsutra near her dupatta and purse her lips to stop crying out loud. His eyes softened at once looking at her state bit again mighty ASR take place.

Controlling himself from hurting her more he walk out of room and she broke down on floor whispering,"Hum apko khona nahi chahte Arnavji. Khona nahi chahte... Aur haalton ko dekh kar mujhe dar hai kahi meri bateein sach na ho jaye. Hamey bohot darr lag raha hai devi mayya. Hum unse dur ho ke kaise jiyenge. Hum unki nafrat ke saath jee sajte hai par unse dur nahi. Hume unse kabhi dur mat karna." She thought cryingly.

But she didnt know that fate had planned this already for them.

Helllo hye guys. Actually I am new in IPKKND forum. I just love them so had one thought. So pls tell me should I continue this or not. And ya I like to inform some things for you

It has started after remarriage.

Shyam's truth has revealed and he is out of picture.

Anjali is so much broken because of Shyam and her miscarriage so everyone in family only think about her.

Sheetal and Arav track will be not here.

There is rift between the Payal and Akash as shown in serial.

Thanks. Fo tell me okay. And likes please.

P. S. - No PMs. Sorry.Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
INDEX

Prologue - Scroll up
Part One - Scroll down
Part Two - Page 2
Part Three - Page 3
Part Four - Page 6
Part Five(a) - Page 9
Part Five(b) - Page 10
Part Six - Page 13
Part Seven - Page 15
Part Eight - Page 18
Part Nine - Page 20
Part Ten - Page 22
Part Eleven - Page 23
Part Twelve - Page 24
Part Thirteen - Page 25
Part Fourteen - Page 26
Part Fifteen - Page 26

Epilogue - Page 27.
Love you.Edited by shruk - 8 years ago
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Part One

Opening her eyes she found herself in bed cover in blanket carefully tucked. She smile at his care admist the pain she is having in her heart. She try to find him in room gazing at everywhere but he is not around. So she is about to get up to look for him when a sensation shot in her stomach making her run and vomit all the dinner she had ate. Feeling dizzy she clutch the basin for support. After getting ride of the dizziness she decide to take bath and then look for him. After having bath and getting ready she started to leave the room only after confirming that he is not in room. Reaching at the hall she ask HP about Arnav and he inform her that Arnav is in Anjali's room making her smile sadly thinking,'Will he ever be there for her?'. Here they both are about to get a big happiness of their world and he is not even beside her after knowing it. Brushing her thoughts she made her way towards kitchen wiping her tears.

In kitchen Payal is making breakfast. Khushi silently started to help her after greeting her. It has been just like that since Shyam's truth out. After he was thrown out of house Anjali had became depress and in depression she had lost the baby. But after six months nothing had changed. Everything is just like that. Anjali had been so much broken that she wants Arnav by her sides all time. And all family is also revolving around her trying to make her happy. But she is not responding to anything. She always stay aloof. Her jiji's married life has also had taken because of the Shyam fiasco. Between her jiji's and jijaji some rift is going on and because of this she and Payal had stop talking. Just like her everyone is also behaving formal with her. And top of that Arnav is always sticking to her Di not caring about her. But now she had to think... For her baby. She can't let her baby grow in such manner. She will talk to her Arnavji about it, she decided. Noticing that the kitchen is empty she move towards dining table where everyone is sitting but stop as she found smiling Anjali beside her husband who is making her eat her food. She smile and hide behind the pillar as she is not allowed to go in front of Anjali because she will feel sad looking at her like Khushi is at fault.

Thinking that tears started to leak one by one. She kept her palm on her mouth supressing her sobs. She badly wanted a shoulder to cry but not finding one. Suddenly she heard footsteps and quickly wipe her tears and turn her back towards door feeling dizzy. Payal enter in kitchen only to see Khushi swaying on her feet. She screamed her name as Khishi touch ground unconsciously. Hearing Payal's scream everyone rush towards the kitchen and see a unconscious Khushi on Payal's lap. Arnav is first one to come and pick her up in his arms and take her to sofa in living room. He sprinkle some water on her face which handed by visible worried Payal. Everyone is standing looking at her worriedly as she gets her conscious. And Arnav take a deep breath feeling her okay. He is hell scare when he found her unconscious but he had to need act fastly. Toching her warm cheek he asked,"Khushi ??? Are you okay or should I call doctpr?" Sensing the surrounding she reply,"Nahi hum thik hai aur please doctor ko phone mat kijiye aisi halat mein aisa hona normal hai" she stopped him as he about to call doctor. He nodded quitely but stop by Nani's question," Aise halat mein matlab ... Matlab aap pet se hai?" She adked eagerly. And everyone started to look at her expectingly. Sensing her hesitation Arnav look at Nani and give her his rare smile noddingly. Everyone sequeled in happiness excluding Anjali who is standing on the corner as Khushi smile at them warmly. But no one notice Anjali had sprinted towards her room banging her door close.

Precap-

Anjali - Chotte hum ... Hum tumhe khona nahi chahte ... Tum... Tum Khushiji se door raho please.

Arnav - Thik hai Di main Khushi se door rahonga okay. Now please calm down.

Anjali - promse??

Arnav (gulpingly) - promise Di.

And After listening this her world crash.

And Arnav slapped Khushi.

Hey here is the part one thanks for the likes and comments but pls tell me should i continue or not. If you all didn't like then i'll stop the story. So do comments and likes. Love you...

Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes.

Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this one is awesome...👏👏
anji dimaag se ganji is a bloody parasite...who only know how to live in shadow enjoying everyones concern and pampering as she is some breakable glass doll😡😡😡
stupid woman...

if khushi was in her place...in depression. she would never act like this attention seeking parasite..

all she needed is a shoulder...where is NK yaar...he is the only one who trust and love her truly in all RM...not even arnav trust or love her enough during all 6 months contract marriage...

i think khushi should walk out of from this psycho raizadas...no one would really care about her or the baby thinking anji may not like them giving more attention to khushi😡😡
cont soon
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the .. Arnav slapped khushi ..it is limit ..
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its arnav suspect khushi pregnancy
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Part Two

Everyone alerted as they heard the banging of door. They turn their confuse gazes at the Anjali's room and the atmosphere turn heavy with tension. Arnav is about to go towards her room when Nani interrupt him, "Rukiye Chottey, pehle Khushi bitiya ko kamre mein lejaeye!" Arnav is about to protest but looking at Khushi's weak figure he pick her up and strode towards their room. On the way at their room Khishi look up at him only to see him heavily worried and tensed. Arnav made her sit on bed and give her glass of water but Khushi kept it away confusing him. And she hugged him taking him in her warmth. Feeling her he hugged her more tightly crushing her frame in the embrace. Khushi titled her head as Arnav digged his face more into her neck sniffling her fragrance. She rubbed his back as he relax under her touch like always. She whispered,"Di will be fine" he nodded and tell her,"I don't want to lose her... Like Ma!!".   Khushi felt his shudder and started caressing his head gently,"Aap ho na Di ke saath unhe sambhalne ke liye. Jaiye unse baat kijiye" She state breaking their hug "Aap jaiye hum thik hai." She assure him. As he left the room kissing her forehead and caressing her belly affectionly she leaned on headboard. She turned to take the glass of water when her hand touch their small wedding photo frame on side and it shattered loudly on ground making her heart thumped in fear.

Here Arnav enter in the Anjali's room finding her looking at their photo frame which they had taken on her birthday. He sit near her but as she sense him she kept the photo frame on table wiping her tears. Arnav purse his lips before turning her towards him and made her look at him,"Di aap achanak se yah kuyn aa gayi?" But in return she asked, "Chotey kya aap humse pyaar karte hai??" He felt surprise at her question but honestly reply looking at her tearfully eyes, cupping her cheek,"More than my life" but shocked at her next question," Khushiji se bhi jyada???". Arnav left speechless as he heard her, his eyes went wide as he looked at her determined face. "Di ye aap...". "Boliye chotey hum kya mayne rakhte hai apke zindagi mein????". He looked at her anxious streessed figure and kept his hand on her head caressing,"Aap sabse important person ho Di. Ma ke baad aap hi meri zindagi ho. Aap sabse jyada mayne rakhte ho (gulpingly) Khushi se bhi jyada...". She smiled and hugged him happily making him hug back worriedly. "Hume kabhi chodke toh nahi jaoge na Chotey." He nodded," Never Di". She broke the hug before saying,"Kya tum ... Khushiji se dur rah sakte ho hamare liye?" Arnav leave her as soon as he heard her and shout,"Apko samajh bhi aaraha hain kin nahi ke aap kya bol rahe hai Di. Main khushi se kaise dur rahoon???" Now Anjali become hysterical breathing heavily clutching her saari near her chest,"Hume pata tha tum humse pyaar nahi karte... Nahi karte... Hum ab sirf bojh ban chuke he na tumpe aur---" saying she is about to faint when he held her feeling scare seeing her condition. He is about to held her again when she pushed him screamingly. He hug her tightly, tearing up saying,"Okay Di main khushi se dur rahoonga." Knowing only this calm her as he felt her relaxing making Arnav's heart clench at the turn of the events. He felt her sleeping and made her sleep on bed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room not before informing Nani to be with her.

He held their room's doir handle tightly as he didn't find any guts to enter inside the room. He keep his forehead on the door as he purse his lips to stop the sob. He started to take deep breaths to relax himself as he gulp. He enter in the room with heavy heart and see the angel of his life looking slightly scare about something. Khushi who had just had clean the floor feel his presence and smile at him but scrunch her eyebrows at his pale face. She strom towards him quickly forgetting about photo frame incident. She cupped his pale face worriedly before asking him hurriedly," Kya hua Arnavji?? Di thik toh haina?? Aap ka chehra kuyn utra hua hai?? Kya Di ne kuch kaha hai kya? Hum puch ke aye kya??". She left his face and about to go towards the door when he held her elbow gently whispering,"Di wants me to stay away from you!!!". Khushi stilled at her place and her face had gone pale. She turned slowly to look at him and asked in low voice,"Aur apne kya kaha??" She wanted to trust him but her mind betraying looking at his blank face. He look at her innocent face and his heart started wrenching second by second as he answered closing his eyes,"And I agree!!!!!!". And feel her gasp. Opening eyes he look at her wide eyes, full with tears accusing him. As soon as Khushi heard him she gone numb as realization sink her she took two step backwards crushing into the wall. She kept the back of her head on the wall crying hysterically. Her sobs are cutting his his heart one by one. He wanted to console her but felt like his legs had glued to the ground. He looked at her hand which is clutching her belly tightly and a sob left from his mouth.
'What he had done to the innocent soul'.

Precap
Same - Arnav slapped Khushi

Hello hye guys. There is the update. Thanks for the precious likes and comments. Love to see you are encouraging me so much. So tell me how is it. I am making you bore or I should continue. Let me know by your comments. Love you buddies.

I am gonna update this daily as my one of buddy had requested. So honey that's for you. Lots of love.

Ignore grammar and spelling mistakes.

PS : No PMs for this story. Sorry .
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he can pretend can't he ..why he need to slap her
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali in this story is 10x more annoying than she was in the show.😡
Shocking precap! Hope Khushi leaves Arnav and doesn't return until he sets his priorities right.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
anjali is horrible and arnav is even more.