Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I agree with you because she is the one who always steps forward to make him follow.

148418435590861.jpg

She had no issues with him being Akhdoo as his anger had no effect on her. His shut up and all smacked him back as well.

Remember

Aap Shut up

Never, his arrogance and anger somehow never made her stop loving him.

In te beginning she had this issue but after seeing him with that little girl with pigeons and all the other small yet meaningful gestures, she knew how his heart was. He was not what he looks like.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

148953001913247.jpg

Thank You dear

In my eyes, his heart surrendered when she held his hand and stopped him from leaving her there.

Seeing them together in one frame makes it like a winner feelings to me

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

oh yes

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I must say Sanaya's first look was not tempting for me when I started the show but later on they improved that look and I loved it.

I remember someone mentioned it before. They were doing the make-up in such a way that her skin color was looking a bit tan as well, but later, they stopped it.

Either way, when Sanaya ultimately got into her character, everything became meaningless.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I agree with you because she is the one who always steps forward to make him follow.

148418435590861.jpg

She had no issues with him being Akhdoo as his anger had no effect on her. His shut up and all smacked him back as well.

Remember

Aap Shut up

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Never, his arrogance and anger somehow never made her stop loving him.

In the beginning, she had this issue, but after seeing him with that little girl with pigeons and all the other small yet meaningful gestures, she knew how his heart was. He was not what he looked like.

True, after that scene everything changed for Khushi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Seeing them together in one frame makes it like a winner feelings to me

Always

that is the beauty of IPK,these two on the screen together make a huge difference

DiTWOTI.jpg

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

148418435590861.jpg

Remember

Aap Shut up

This is such a beautiful collagesmiley32you have captured the entire scene in it.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh yes

I remember someone mentioned it before. They were doing the make-up in such a way that her skin color was looking a bit tan as well, but later, they stopped it.

Either way, when Sanaya ultimately got into her character, everything became meaningless.

Yes, if you see her in roop suhana lagta hai, fance with her sis, you can clearly see her tan color

148418435590861.jpg

Remember

Aap Shut up

Ah, This scene with that little girl

Khushi was right

jo jaisa hai usey waisa hi dikhna chaiye

but here the story is different

It was yet it was necessary too.

Distance and fear of losing a loved one bring drastic changes in your life. He couldn't say anything when she said she was leaving for Lukhnow.

After that, he threw her out of his home, his life, at least he tried to do so, but every time he brought her back.

But when he found her engagement, Ah, that was something...

Z-124.png

When she left for the Gupta house after marriage, oh, we know Nani, Anji, and Mami pushed him, but he never wanted her to leave after Buaji disowned her.

hLBOlgl.png

Every time she wanted to leave, he had his own set of norms to keep her, but when he left her, he couldn't. He turned around to come back to her but he got abducted and that was a fear of not seeing her, not letting her know what he was feeling about her all along.

Zs2.png

It was such a beautiful journey with a roller coaster ride

s Nani said

Khabi ye peeche tp wo agay

aur khabi wo peeche to ye agay

saath rehne ka bahana

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is such a beautiful collagesmiley32you have captured the entire scene in it.

Thank you dear

This scene is marvellous and needed to connect her in one way that both share deeply.

Finally, Khushi finds that he is not what he shows to this world; he is someone else.

She saw naked Arnav behind shaded ASR