Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I only watch her parents scenes 😆

I only watch Nida and Sikki's scenes. 😆 also Nida's cousin scenes with Ayaz.😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

The guy who was in a relationship with Nida's cousin , but got married to another woman I guess. sorry if I am misleading you , coz I don't know Urdu well. I use my imagination most of the times.😳
Oh yaad aaya
his track is interesting
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i find this show okayish... even the main leads' chemistry isnt something wow... sanam saeed has done much better shows than this.
but i really enjoy watching nida's mother shes so cuteee
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear I don't get people... most desi parents I know go crazy trying to get their daughters married and this guy is all -- if I can't find someone within my family she's not getting married?-- well based off of that logic, their both related to Prophet Adam (AS) so there you go! Let 'em be happy!
And this Zaman! Uff, I thought Rida would come at the wedding and set him straight, but yeh tho Zaman se bhi tedhi lagti hai! I'm really curious as to what is going to happens next.. Today was filler but I hope something exciting happens next week.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I swear I don't get people... most desi parents I know go crazy trying to get their daughters married and this guy is all -- if I can't find someone within my family she's not getting married?-- well based off of that logic, their both related to Prophet Adam (AS) so there you go! Let 'em be happy!

And this Zaman! Uff, I thought Rida would come at the wedding and set him straight, but yeh tho Zaman se bhi tedhi lagti hai! I'm really curious as to what is going to happens next.. Today was filler but I hope something exciting happens next week.

@red .loved reading your comment. 😃 Well I too don't understand these ppl too. here in my country families which are grandchildren of prophit Mohammad (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) get their daughters married only to the same kind of families. But in Nida's family's case I doubt it is the same case.😕😕