Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

After seeing Nida coming out alone at wee hour to meet Khelu, I felt why father will have faith on her and sent her to other country alone while whole family were against it!!!

She should have shown more responsibility to keep her fathers trust and faith on her!!

Exactly.😊 I thought the same too. 😃
Also all this poor confidence she has so that every time she needs Sikki by her side saying that he is with her, she has to trust him, he won't let her hand..and so on. 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Exactly.😊 I thought the same too. 😃
Also all this poor confidence she has so that every time she needs Sikki by her side saying that he is with her, she has to trust him, he won't let her hand..and so on. 😆

Hahah when she says Main Kho Na Jaon...I was like behen 'Bhool Bulaiya' ni h jo kho jaogi.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

After seeing Nida coming out alone at wee hour to meet Khelu, I felt why father will have faith on her and sent her to other country alone while whole family were against it!!!

She should have shown more responsibility to keep her fathers trust and faith on her!!

It's not that her father should not have trusted her, she do cares about family but her too much closeness to Sikki without hesitation especially looking from where she is coming is weird. Because usually girls don't get too much free with a random guy like that.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

It's not that her father should not have trusted her, she do cares about family but her too much closeness to Sikki without hesitation especially looking from where she is coming is weird. Because usually girls don't get too much free with a random guy like that.

True, and too much hand holding, touching, those are very weird from her background!
Not only that but wasnt Siki a photographer, how on earth did he become a part of the group? 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Not only that but wasnt Siki a photographer, how on earth did he become a part of the group? 😆

😆 they are from the same country in a strange land. they have to unit.😃
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Not only in the group, he became the group leader..and brought the group to a new place in a new country without any local guide.😆

I was so looking forward for this show for Sanam, but so far the story is far beyond reality and I don't like khelu with Sanam.🥱
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Not only in the group, he became the group leader..and brought the group to a new place in a new country without any local guide.😆

I was so looking forward for this show for Sanam, but so far the story is far beyond reality and I don't like khelu with Sanam.🥱

I agree. they don't have that chemistry which make me say : Wow. They are good actors indeed . but not as a jodi.😳
They need to go back home already. Its been like 4 episodes.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
I do like there pairing but they actually don't have that spark. Adnan needs to work on his acting skills. He is good in fun scenes but he is such a turn off in emotional & intense scenes.