Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

This drama is such a serious case of miscasting. The dialogues this week were so corny and Khelu does not have it in him to deliver them with the charm that would've made them work.

So I wasn't the only one who thought adnan is a miscast.
ewww why did they dub sanams voice
ruined the scene
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 8:
It started off well. I really loved Nida's and Sikki's friendship which soon after turned to love.
I just expected a more emotional love confession scene. I understand Nida's situation. She knows that she is engaged. so she has to respect this relation. But Sikki. how does he think. not once he thought about Shama!
Any way I am happy that precap shows that Shama started walking. I was afraid that she might stuck to that weelchair for the rest of her life.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Sikki is weird. He is very much committed to Shama as Nida is engaged. Nida still remembered that she is committed but Sikki didn't even thought about Shama at once...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Episode 8:

It started off well. I really loved Nida's and Sikki's friendship which soon after turned to love.
I just expected a more emotional love confession scene. I understand Nida's situation. She knows that she is engaged. so she has to respect this relation. But Sikki. how does he think. not once he thought about Shama!
Any way I am happy that precap shows that Shama started walking. I was afraid that she might stuck to that weelchair for the rest of her life.

Seriously I'm not liking khelu's character! And the script is not convincing either...
Khelu promised to marry Shama, and conveniently expressing love for Nida without any hesitation made it worse!

I feel bad for Nida, cousin is a jerk too!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Seriously I'm not liking khelu's character! And the script is not convincing either...
Khelu promised to marry Shama, and conveniently expressing love for Nida without any hesitation made it worse!

I feel bad for Nida, cousin is a jerk too!

Totally agree on Sikki's part.😊

I think Nida encouraged Sikki to express his feelings towards her, by all those holding hands , nights and dawns' conversations, and so called friendship. so her character too isn't so good. I wonder why should I feel bad for her! but yes. I think later when she realizes which kind of a man she fell in love with I might feel bad for her.😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree on Sikki's part.😊

I think Nida encouraged Sikki to express his feelings towards her, by all those holding hands , nights and dawns' conversations, and so called friendship. so her character too isn't so good. I wonder why should I feel bad for her! but yes. I think later when she realizes which kind of a man she fell in love with I might feel bad for her.😆

Exactly. Nida is also very much at fault. She should have never let him come so close to her if she actually cared about her engagement. Sikki without hesitation came close to her and she used to pass him smiles
Khelu and Sanam have amazing chemistry
Im very disappointed in Faiza Iftikhar. This story ahs so many loopholes.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After seeing Nida coming out alone at wee hour to meet Khelu, I felt why father will have faith on her and sent her to other country alone while whole family were against it!!!
She should have shown more responsibility to keep her fathers trust and faith on her!!