Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

there are always vegetarian options, scrambled eggs, toast, muffins, bagels, cereal, yogurt😆
I love the breakfast buffets around the world, my favourite meal of the day.

but i guess because Nida has never stepped out of pakistan so she was like that.

I have met someone who stayed at my house for a night but didnt eat or drink anything because she was a vegetarian and it was her first time out of India and i guess first time meeting with a muslim😳

I agree with that. But Nida had opted for simple bread and butter. She would've happily eaten it had not her roommate mentioned the halal/haram thing. Nida toh chalo is facing all this for the first time so she is confused, understandably so. But her motor mouth roommate who has experience with such stuff ended up being the one who made matters worse. She has enough knowledge about distinction of haram halal food but not enough sense to explain it to Nida in a more refined manner. Besides isn't it the organizers' responsibility to make sure the students are comfortable? Where was Nida's teacher? They are college girls in their early twenties..itni khuli azaadi kon deta hai?
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I agree with that. But Nida had opted for simple bread and butter. She would've happily eaten it had not her roommate mentioned the halal/haram thing. Nida toh chalo is facing all this for the first time so she is confused, understandably so. But her motor mouth roommate who has experience with such stuff ended up being the one who made matters worse. She has enough knowledge about distinction of haram halal food but not enough sense to explain it to Nida in a more refined manner. Besides isn't it the organizers' responsibility to make sure the students are comfortable? Where was Nida's teacher? They are college girls in their early twenties..itni khuli azaadi kon deta hai?

Yes, every hotel have their breakfast buffet with all kind of veg, non veg food.
Even in resort hotels have that too.
I went to Nepal couple of time and never had any problem for food.

And also, why Nida went alone for calling her father in the airport and get lost, she didn't call her father though. That meeting scene with Sikki seems forced.
And as you said she went with her mouthy roommate and roaming in Nepal doesn't make any sense either. Teacher usually take the them as a group.
This show has lots of flaws...
it was funny seeing her eat hums because I just tasted it a few weeks ago 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Also I not at all liked how shama's mother at one place say to Sikki she isn't forcing him to marry shama but then she emotionally blackmailed him saying how shama will bear this n that...
Sikki agreed to marry but definitely he isn't returning that love & affection to Shama that might make her feel she is a burden
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
one of my fav serial on air right now.
I love the conversation between nids and her dad, it's so refreshing and good. and i love Hina B. in it! she's flawless! :)
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 6:
What a beautiful episode. I loved seeing Nida and Sikki friendship scenes. Episode was full of their lovely moments. Nida seems lost and he supported her in every thing she does. he encourages her ..helps her ..guids her and ..can't take his eyes off her 😳their chemistry is spot on. ⭐️

The places and bg makes the situations more romantic. can't wait for next episode.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How is this show doing ? Gd ratings r ?
awesomegurti thumbnail

Images: Currently, your drama Dil Banjaara is on air. What is it about and what can we expect from you?

Sanam: This kind of just fell in my lap; it's not the kind of script I usually do. Someone else was supposed to do it and they couldn't, so I got roped into it.

The first day of Ramzan was the first day of our shoot. I was so happy to be in the same frames as wonderful actors like Samina Ali, Hina Bayat, and Sakina Samo. It was a lot of fun, especially with the older actors.

Sanam Saeed and Hina Bayat during the set of Dil Banjara
Sanam Saeed and Hina Bayat during the set of Dil Banjara
My character is a doe-eyed, young, naive girl with stars in her eyes. She is free-spirited, but lives in a conservative household.

She meets Adnan's character on a school trip to Nepal. He really did a fantastic job. He is a photographer who loves to travel and is a free spirited character as well.

What will do well, we don't know. We read the script and do what we enjoy. Whether it is a success or not, makes no difference to me. As long as I know I did my job fully and enjoy it. If it does well great, if it doesn't, it's okay.

awesomegurti thumbnail

Sanam: So far I've just worked with wonderful directors and co actors. I'm very comfortable with Imran Abbas and Adeel Husain. There's Ahsan Khan and Fawad Khan, of course. During Zindagi Gulzar Hai, he gave a good strong performance so I gave that back; it was a great table tennis match. Mohib Mirza is fantastic to work with. He is very knowledgeable.

I was nervous working with Adnan because we are friends and I was worried because it was his second play and I wanted to play on the same equal field.

I also love working with Ayesha Khan, Hareem Farooq, Sarwat Gillani and Maya Ali.

I get along with everyone. You'd be surprised, but almost everyone in the fraternity gets along with everyone just fine.

Sanam Saeed at the Dobara Phir Se press conference
Sanam Saeed at the Dobara Phir Se press conference

Sanam: Saba Qamar, Mahira Khan, Sanam Baloch, Nouman Ijaz and Aamina Sheikh because we didn't get a chance to work in Daam.