Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
His fav fan is saying that...he will be hurt
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 5:
Finally the story moved on. Nida and Sikki met. It wasn't a gr8 scene. yet it was good. I loved the Nepal . The places..the culture..every thing looks gr8. I am looking forward to see more of this beautiful country.

Hina Bayat scenes are best
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't like their meeting scene... it reminds me of Besharam meeting scene and marriage lol.
I hope Nida don't break her father's faith... and Sikki character needs to grow more..

Nida's mom is so hilarious 😆

I'm almost got a fit seeing Nida's roommate..Pak drama booked this girl for every show I guess!!

Isn't they showed earlier that from the whole country Nida was only selected, than how come so many participant from Pakistan ..😕
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's Nepal!? 😲

This show is going good now..

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Theek hai Nepal is not a Muslim country but aisa bhi koi scene nahin hota ke the hotel can't manage to have halal food. If the organizers have chosen that particular hotel for hosting all these various students then surely they would've taken care in making sure edible food is given to all of them. Kuch bhi 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m feeling bad for shama...Sikki & her mother should tell her truth for once n all, that will cause her less pain that Sikki's behavior will cause
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
That was so unlike Nida to go off with her friend like that. I didnt like that part.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love Hina bayat in this show.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Theek hai Nepal is not a Muslim country but aisa bhi koi scene nahin hota ke the hotel can't manage to have halal food. If the organizers have chosen that particular hotel for hosting all these various students then surely they would've taken care in making sure edible food is given to all of them. Kuch bhi 😆

there are always vegetarian options, scrambled eggs, toast, muffins, bagels, cereal, yogurt😆
I love the breakfast buffets around the world, my favourite meal of the day.

but i guess because Nida has never stepped out of pakistan so she was like that.

I have met someone who stayed at my house for a night but didnt eat or drink anything because she was a vegetarian and it was her first time out of India and i guess first time meeting with a muslim😳