jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Asim Azhar & Rashima Hanif Baloch

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I only watched it for samiya mumtaz, her horni-ness was amusing in that show πŸ˜†

Samiya and farhan ali agha CHEMISTRY was SCINTILLATING
I loved the jodi
Wish they r paired in a full fledged show
Farhan ali agha is so so so underrated
Ufff
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mahira to phir bhi theek hai at least she still does Pakistani dramas at the same time but Fawad kind of deserved this IMO. He got so much fame in India that he forgot about his own industry and never looked back.

THATS NOT TRUE

On the contrary surprising every1 he signed albela rahi amd maula jutt 2 when he cud hv signed bolly left ryt n centre after kapoor n sons became such a huge hit

And in every interview he always stated his gratitude towards pak drama industry saying his fame to india is also for the pak projects which mks him even more proud

Originally posted by: jenny.

Asim Azhar & Rashima Hanif Baloch

dont know themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

This show is slow!
I can't wait for the leads to meet.
Atlast in next epi they r about to meet!
The best dialogue in the episode
Ek aur bacha paida kar lete hain 🀣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The epi was good. Loved the father daughter relationship of Nida and her baba. It's rare to come across such supportive father's in dramas and I am glad they havebshown that. Also coz the mother is not the typical mother, I he mother daughter rapport is shown is different and endearing. The good thing is that they have kept the rapport normal and not OTT, else it would have not worked.
But they have shown the tai ji and her daughter a little overboard, but given the situation shown, it is understandable.

Btw did nida's father lie to his sis about nida's trip? Also I don't want to nitpick, but it's kinda unbelievable that she's going for an Urdu competition to Nepal of all places.πŸ˜† Though of course dey don't mention Nepal.

The Shama Sikki track is ok. I like shaam's mothers convos and she seems to be the most logical and practical out of the 3 of them.

And next episode Nida and Siki's paths will cross. Good they didn't stretch their meeting for too long. I am liking the pace of the drama.
Story is way too predictable and slow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Khelu is such a big turn off geez