Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Last night UK TV: #DilBanjaara peaked with over 100k viewers on @Humtvnetwork : ow.ly/TyRJ305qxap @BizAsia @sanammodysaeed @adnanmalik
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Last night UK TV: #DilBanjaara peaked with over 100k viewers on @Humtvnetwork : ow.ly/TyRJ305qxap @BizAsia @sanammodysaeed @adnanmalik

Hello. do you remember me?😃
I am happy for Dil Banjara. it looks good. I'll watch the second ep. on youtube now. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello. do you remember me?😃
I am happy for Dil Banjara. it looks good. I'll watch the second ep. on youtube now. 😊

I think so. We were on some forum together na?😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Out of topic: after all the situations I think for Pakistani drama we need to open Pakistani forum, instead of using IF.
Just a proposal
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think so. We were on some forum together na?😳

I think so . I was in Junoon forum . you joined the forum after reading topics bashing Sara Khan. If I am not wrong.😳
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think so . I was in Junoon forum . you joined the forum after reading topics bashing Sara Khan. If I am not wrong.😳

Hahaha yeah! I had forgotten d name of the show.😊

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Second episode shocked me. coz after the rosy first episode I didn't expect this over dramatic twist.😲 Nida is engaged to that rude guy Zaman. and has to get married to him before ending her studies. and she and her father are majboori. why oh why?
The full of life friends Sikki and Shama..won't be laughing again . coz Sikki wanted to tell Shama that he don't want to marry her. but before he gathered his courage she had an accident and he is in guilt .

I need gr8 courage to watch the next episode. Allah help me.
Second episode was so much better.
They still didnt meet though :( and her fiance is a jerk
why are they getting her married to him?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Liked the episode, but didn't like the way nida's extended family is being shown, especially he fianc and her cousin. Also as its his uncles' household, wouldn't Zaman be familiar with it? So it was looking kind of forced the ruckus he was creating.
Comparatively loved how maturely and practically Mehtab accepted Siki's rejection of the proposal to Shama.

Liking the bonding between nida and her father, though not liking how she's being emotionally blackmailed into the marriage. I loved the last scene where Nida Tells her father that she is ready to marry, but her eyes are almost pleading with her father to not accept the proposal and her father's helpless look, knowing well that it's just for him that she's accepting the proposal.

Waiting to c how Nida and Sikki end up meeting and falling for each other.
I wish Nidas character was strong enough to reject the marriage