secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

My Soul Mate

A Fawad - Mahira Fan fiction

Fawad Khan - Asher

Mahira Khan - Khirad

Disclaimer

My Soul Mate is fanfiction story with imaginary locations/characters apart from the main protagonists Asher & Khirad. The story bears no resemblance with original drama track Humsafar & doesn't have any personal link with the actors Fawad Khan/Mahira Khan. it is solely for entertainment purposes.

Epilogue

What happens when you have to fight against your loved ones for the one you love? What happens when you wish to break all the bonds to be with that one person yet bound by severe blood ties?

Soul Mate is a story of fierce passion a boy had for a girl, an unconditional love a girl had for a boy - two individuals' ready to sacrifice every bit of themselves to be together - yet forced to stay away. A story of love that stands the test of time.

Chapter 1

It was pleasant day in Shahmir pur - a small town away from the busy life of the city with small groups of people residing there peacefully. One of the homes were of Mrs Shaheen Hayat - widowed aunt of Khirad who took care of her after Khirad's mother passed away.

Khirad was just 9 years old when she was brought to her aunt's home. Shaheen's husband Akbar Hayat had been working as a college professor from a middle class background yet known to be a noble person holding strict moral values. However, he died in a road accident; since then both the aunt and niece lived a simple yet comfortable life with the income enough to meet their needs.

"Khirad, Breakfast is ready!" - Shaheen called, while she was setting up the dining table. "Two minutes Khala!" - Khirad replied from inside her room. After a while she came running out, "Sorry, sorry, sorry; I was searching for my course book as usual." - She sat for breakfast. "That's okay but hurry up it's almost 8 30 am you have to catch your class at 9 30..."

"I know don't worry I only have 2 classes today anyway." - Khirad replied while spreading butter on the toast. "Oh that reminds me if you could be back in the early afternoon collect the pension from the bank, it's 4th of this month already, I haven't bought the groceries as yet" - Shaheen said with concern.

"Relax, I'll get the pension on my way back and we'll go for shopping together in the evening ok? Bye now!"

"Finish your breakfast at least, you always leave it like this."

"I would eat this sandwich on my way I promise!" - Khirad assured with a broad smile on her face, "Ok now give me a hug" - Khirad hugged her aunt tightly and went off, "Bye love you."

She was almost breathless when she rushed into the college gate; she checked her wrist watch and took a sigh of relief she was still 20 minutes ahead of time. As she moved ahead she felt her sandles grip loosened a bit, "Darn it!" - One of her sandles buckle had broken.

"Fixing your buckle for the 10th time eh?" - Khirad who was bent down finally looked up at her classmate who was giggling at her, "Very funny Ayesha." - She smiled back and stood up after a while.

"Why don't you change these and get a new pair once and for all?" - Ayesha said while she walked with her friend towards the college building;

"Never, these are my favorites besides, spending unnecessarily is not my thing." - Ayesha rolled her eyes,

"Same excuses anyways your choice. By the way Sir Azeem would be teaching us the same crap do you really want to attend his lecture because I am not in a mood, his voice always puts me to sleep." - Khirad laughed,

"Well, I ought to, I have already missed 2 classes previously but no problem we'll sit in the cafe afterwards."

He quietly gazed at the cemented house with his back firmly resting at the car door and his hands in his pant pockets. For him this was not just a house it was his childhood - memories with his beloved father who was - no more. His ice cold gaze was fixed on the house which he could no longer claim as his own. His father had named it to some unknown person before he died; and this made his heart cringe,

"Why couldn't he choose me..." - Asher thought. As he sighed off he felt a warm hand touching his shoulder;

"I know it's a hard time for you but, don't be upset your father loved you his love for you can't be judged by this small house..."

"What else should I do kaka? I feel as if Dad never thought I am worthy enough to take care of this precious possession." - He ran his hand through his silk black hair.

"It was never like that he would always stay in your memories also his mansion his property all belongs to you; besides you have your family anxiously waiting for you.." - the elderly man responded affectionately.

"Family? Should I even consider that horrifying huge cage filled with greedy people my home and family?"

"Your mother is there, she needs you right now..."

"I don't know I don't want to leave this place I - I feel Dad's presence here, I don't want to leave you kaka..."

I understand whenever you feel like coming you would always find me here." - Asher hugged the elderly man, just then his phone rang; he broke the hug and moved aside.

His handsome visage hardened when he saw the name flashing on his mobile screen, it was Neha his first cousin as well as his fianc, "What the hell is wrong with you Neha! This is the 3rd time you have called me in a row... Stop being a maniac! I would -" He felt some water droplets falling on his black dress shirt,

"F***!!" - It had started raining; "Good news, it has started to rain here now put your stupid phone down and stop bothering me. I - I would tell you when I reach there get it - No! You don't have to tell Ma anything." - He sighed off in frustration as he cut the call.

"Asher!" - the old man called out, "Come inside, it seems it would rain till night now you can stay here and leave tomorrow morning.." "Coming".

It was an exhausting day for Khirad she had taken the classes, submitted her assignments; in between she went with Ayesha to collect the pension from the bank and came back again to the college campus to attend her last class. After finishing all the tasks were over both girls sat in the cafe for lunch;

"I can't eat more samosas..." - Khirad giggled, "This is already the 4th one you are stuffing in my mouth..."

"These are small ones doesn't matter..."

"Anyways we need to finish off quickly as Khala is waiting for me at home."

"This is so not fair! You committed to me that you'd be spending time with me today. As you'd be leaving to stay with that stupid Neha from day after - Show off college diva... I am so happy she left." - Ayesha replied annoyingly,"Why do you want to go to her stupid mansion anyway?"

"It's not her mansion her aunt's - Baseerat aunty...and Neha's not that bad after all."

"Well, you would get to know when you would live with her."

Please leave your comments and

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -JujuK