Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The majestic magician's magnificent creation !
Thank you Bikica .

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning All 🤗
Did I miss anything?

How are you all?

Viswasruti thumbnail
From my past posts --

Those eyes have expressed the purest and cleanest emotions of tenderness ,towards love and longing ,and a dominating look in the demanding situations to define her authority , to make her point clear , to protect , to safeguard someone's interest , that authoritative look just stops even the sword to move forward !

The examples are innumerable and the conclusion must be that our heroine could perform many miracles with her eyes , and no one , safe to say , on the Indian TV screen could match hers, with the enchanting expressions of her eyes !

She is good with her eyes as well as equally great with her voice !Her diction is chaste ,clean, and well modulated !She never mumbled ,except when it is necessary !

To these inherent qualities she added her own distinctiveness and range to every character she played !

A very good actress indeed !⭐️

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Unfortunately that future was past so early 😭
Maybe that's what life is... a wink of the eye and winking stars.Just wink and shut their apprehensions up !

riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

I have a message from mama... she has big problems with the knee and receives daily injections... she is unable to contact you because her PC is on the upper floor and she can not climb the stairs... as soon as she can climb the stairs again, she will immediately contact you...
Lots of greetings from her to you all... 🤗

Thanks Natty Pratty, I am worried about her, now how to contact her?
Just want to say hello to her/
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Wow beautiful creations and poems.
Love them girls. Thanks.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon Padma ,and good evening Riya .
From my past posts---

😊 The first time we saw her , she gave a double wink !Most people might have interpreted it as a blink , but I saw it as a beautiful ambidextrous double wink !!! Such a talent , see the desire there as if she is telling us as- "My exotic beauty I have veiled it and brought it for you , only for you Moon !"

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by nehageet

Viswasruti thumbnail
Some more creations by Neha ---

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Riya and Madhu😃

So Madhu you are relaxed now. Have all your guest went? How are your children?

Riya how is your island? Does things came to normalcy?

Yes waiting for Banka, to recover. Though Knee pain will persist she has to be cautious. She got to bring her PC down stairs. Climbing is not good for her. Riya if you happen to contact her give her this suggestion😆. She will feel better in our company at the same time.