Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is the link Vibha -
Must Read! Here Is What Rahul Raj Singh Has To Say About His Recent Bar Incident!
Disgusting 😡Hoping for a Bollywood chance , with that looks ? Hah, ha , ha !
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nado, such a heart-warming poem, so apt for Prats!❤️. Truly, Madi, your siggies and captions were so apt👏

Branka sent a message that she is getting better but will take some time, every morning she is given knee injections, let her rest well🤗

Saw a report in Bombay Times about Rahul asking what is wrong if he went to a club to meet friends, he needs to earn a living😒, cannot find the link though! You cannot earn a living by trampling someone, so disgusting!

Have a good week-end everyone!

Thanks once again Vibha .

Viswasruti thumbnail
Every Artist gives his own name to his work.
But there is no artist like a "MOTHER",
who gives birth to a child,
But gives Father's name !!!👏

Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --

Word Count: 1

Viswasruti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

😊Prat's have a special type of talent to handle the demands of Mohini's voracious ambition and eventual madness and in the same way , she has that charming smile which always depicts the real feeling of a lover as well as a chirpy child's innocence in her !

Her sensitiveness towards any character is so acute that sometimes-she will see things with such a lightning quickness and unerring instinct and adjust herself in that character instantaneously . She becomes, almost instantly, an un-directable actress . She will never stray from her own interpretation, which has worked so well for her in the past !😊

Viswasruti thumbnail
From my past posts --[Stopped writing my name on my creations now , all my creations belongs to each and every person of this place .]

The embodiment of Joy ,
She is at times funny, but always clever and witty,
Her sentiments reflect innate innocence,
And her eyes speak volumes even in her silence!
Not afraid of any difficulty,eveready to wade ,
This is her greatest quality!
Her smile is mesmerizing, like a full bloomed flower ,
Her beauty is breathtaking, a glow in her persona !

Viswasruti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
An interesting post from Riya and a very good comment by Avi ---
Originally posted by riya_ss9

Can you all describe this pics below, it is so beautiful yet...
@Avyakta----Emotions are the most present, pressing and colourful , sometimes painful force in our lives. We are driven day by day by our emotions. We take chances because we're excited for new prospects. We cry because we've been hurt and we make sacrifices because we love. Without a doubt, our emotions dictate our thoughts, intentions and actions with superior authority to our rational minds. But when we act on our emotions too quickly, or we act on the wrong kinds of emotions, we often make decisions that we later lament, our mind's picture will be exactly like this , yes like this ---
The hue here is life , in the most enchanting , heart wrenching an array of colours displayed by nature , is it not the main colour of everyone's life ?I feel it so ! Riya , thank you for made me think about the totality , the summary of life !🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail
Avi's creation ---😊