Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Though I am not the one for awards but I am not sure why Mikaal has been winning best actor for DED ,I think he has performed better in other soaps and his role as such wasnt great either.

I am surprized how Mera Naam Yousuf Hai was sidelined in terms of awards that show had some great acting specially by the support cast.

MNYH is not a hum tv show...it will be surely nominated at Lux style awards
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hamza aisha looked gorgeous together but there hosting was really bad according to me atleast.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the person who criticized the the kind of so called funny hosting being done at the awards shows and it isn't just Hum Awards, AFA and LSA were also terribly misguided when it comes to 'fun'. The show organizers, writers and hosts need to understand that there is a difference between joking and insulting. One example that I can think of is the old times PTV awards.. Moeen Akhtar also joked about Talat Hussain taking long pauses when delivering dialogues or Bushra Ansari's parody of Salma Agha and Mussarat Nazeer.. but all this was done tastefully and respectfully.

For example [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H63DjAkr8B0[/YOUTUBE] ... miss these days *sigh*
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

MNYH is not a hum tv show...it will be surely nominated at Lux style awards

oh so these r like channels rewarding its own shows awards i thought they were across all channels just sponsored by Hum😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hamza and sanam jung were good hosts