Happy for imran Abbas & sanam Jung β€οΈπŸ‘

Me too SUPER HAPPY

wish ALVIDA got the best ost award too
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Pics of the winners 😊

I guess she deserved it, I saw only a few clips of Bin Roye and she was good in it.
Well deserved, Iqra Aziz did well in MOL and others too..😊

Yeah!! Ali Rehman deserved it, I saw him only in DeD but loved him 😳
Well deserved, the way it was shot and the location, great job !
Sarah Khan did well in many shows! Well deserved 😊
Meekal did well but Bheroze wasn't that deserving as a character πŸ˜•

Well deserved!! Rameez was great and creepy as negativ character πŸ˜†
Happy for them😳
I like Sanam-Imraan equally as OsMaya so can't judge.

actress awards: Maya & Sanam
My two favs of the year 😳

Alvida and DeD were two great shows, they made almost half my year with a great sensation ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now in 2016 they are more newcommers, let's see..
Pak shows didn't disapoint me
They are great
Appart from Mann Mayal I am waiting for good shows to watch in 2016..
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OsMaya got an award too?
Then sab khush ! 😳

I loved both the shows and couples equally so I am happy for them.

Appart from a couple of loopholes Hum TV were fair this time.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: The_Imane

OsMaya got an award too?

Then sab khush ! 😳

I loved both the shows and couples equally so I am happy for them.

Appart from a couple of loopholes Hum TV were fair this time.

FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED A "FAIR" COMMENT

THANK YOU
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the title should be renamed in-house 4th servis Hum prize distribution ceremony 2016

🀣

The most hilarious were the nominations of best drama feature, all nominations wee of MominaDuraid prod. barring one which was sister production house Moomal entertainment [owned by Duraid's brother Shunaid & his wife Moomal].

The another hilarious award was best actress and best actress [jury]. LOL it had same nominations for both categories. Nominations were Saba Qamar, Yumna Zaidi, Maya Ali, Iffat Omer, Sanam Jung. Here 2 [Maya Ali, Sanam Jung] received awards out of 5 nominations from best actor [female] and Iffat Omer got best actress [jury]. On top of that they had already given another actress award to Sania Saeed in early part of the program. Same thing happened with BEst actor where Mikaal Zulfiqar was chosen best actor which made many laugh. The only loser who was listed in all nominations and could'nt win anything apart from best debut [Iqra Aziz] was the team from drama serial Mol. SAba Qamar attended the awards but did'nt receive anything or performed. Diyar -e-Dil was given all from the best kitchen sink to best director award actually all cast members got awards barring Mariyam Nafees [Wali's sister] and absent Hareem Farooq. The hosting of Ahmed Ali Butt was pathetic, cheap. he could'nt get any celebrity to move barring Osman Butt, Vasay Ch. was also off colour. Hamza Abbasi was his usual self like a British robot with fake Ayesha Khan. Rest of the awards were again invented like the most impactful award for the senior Abid Ali who carried Diyar e Dil to success due to his role. Recognition, achievements for film Bin Roye, JPNA forgetting Yasir Nawaz's Wrong Number. Humayun Saeed got an acting award LOL.

There were some highs the legend filmstar Nadeem got lifetime achievement award and he was sitting at distant front row, thanks to Fawad Khan not attending heheh. Zahid Ahmed got best negative role award the only award which did'nt have multiple recipients. He gave a nice speech and dedicated the award to his late mother. Only Sohai Abro, Mehwish Hayat, Humayun S. ad Ahsan Khan performed, background dancers were good brought from UAE.

U can watch whole show here:

http://dramaonline.com/servis-4th-hum-awards-2016-in-hd/

Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Though I am not the one for awards but I am not sure why Mikaal has been winning best actor for DED ,I think he has performed better in other soaps and his role as such wasnt great either.

I am surprized how Mera Naam Yousuf Hai was sidelined in terms of awards that show had some great acting specially by the support cast.
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really happy for team DeD...Abid Ali, Maya, Osman, Ali, HaseebπŸ‘πŸΌ all of them deserved it.
DeD was indeed best show of the year with really great fan following.
Though i m sure Osman maya got more votes then Imran sanam but still good for imran sanam.

Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why the hell Hareem was not even Nominated for her brilliant potrayal of Arjumand??? this is actually unfair. winning or not is other case but completely sidelined her..is totally unfair.
And ali completely deserved best supporting actor awardπŸ‘ he was Exceptional as suhaib.