Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
best serial (jury) ki category bhi ha?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Complete winner list

Best Actor Hum Awards 2016: Osman Khalid Butt- Diyar-e-Dil
Best Actress Hum Awards 2016: Maya Ali- Diyar-e-Dil, Sanam Jung-Alvida Saba Qamar deserved it for Sangat.. Although it was a crappy serial but her performance was an award worthy. Maya is way better in MM, in DED she was average.

Best Onscreen Couple Hum Awards 2016: Osman Khalid Butt and Maya Ali-Diyar-e-Dil, Imran Abbas Naqvi and Sanam Jung - Alvida What?? 2,2 best jodis ๐Ÿ˜†

Best Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016: Diyar-e-Dil

Best Music Single Hum Awards: Sajna- Uzair Jaswal
Best Music Video Hum Awards 2016: Sajna- Uzair Jaswal

Best Model Male Hum Awards 2016: Shahzad Noor
Best Model Female Hum Awards 2016: Sunita Mashall

Best Original Soundtrack Hum Awards 2016: "Yar-e-Man" from Diyar-e-Dil- Music by Shani Hyder

Best Actor Male Jury Hum Awards 2016: Meekal Zulfiqar- Diyar-e-Dil
Best Actress Female Jury Hum Awards 2016: Iffat Omer- Mohabbat Aag Si Well deserved.

Best Actor in a Comic Roll Hum Awards 2016: Ahmed Ali Butt- Mr. Shamim

Best Supporting Actor Female Hum Awards 2016: Sarah Khan- Mohabbat Aag Si She was way better in Alvida as Farisa.. She deserved it for that..

Best Supporting Actor Male Hum Awards 2016: Ali Rehman- Diyar-e-Dil, Behroz Sabzwari- Diyar-e-Dil

Ali Rehman is fine but Behroz Sabzwari??? he did not have any khaas role in DED.. muft ka award

Best Actor in a Negative Role Hum Awards 2016: Zahid Ahmed- Alvida well deserved

Best Director Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016: Haseeb Hassan- Diyar-e-Dil

Best Telefilm Hum Awards 2016: Tamasha- Angelic Production

Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Humyun Saeed- JPNA
Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Mahira Khan-Bin Roye Its a compulsion to give Mahira an award in every award ceremony kuch bhi category bana kr. ๐Ÿ˜• she got listener choice award in AFA too.
Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Momina Duraid- Bin Roye

New Sensation Male Hum Awards 2016: Feroz Khan
New Sensation Female Hum Awards 2016: Iqra Aziz

Best Writer Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016- Farhat Ishtiaq- Diyar-e-Dil

Most Impactful Character Hum Awards 2016- Abid Ali- Diyar-e-Dil

Life Time Achievement Hum Awards 2016: Nadeem Baig

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awards na hue, mazaq hogaya...Category na ho to bhi bana lete hain, ajeeb ๐Ÿค” aur to aur, kuch categories mein to 2-3 logon ko bhi mithayi baant di ๐Ÿ˜ณ wah re, Hum TV, tera kya kehna ๐Ÿ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Usman, I disagree with you on the Mahira thing only because she DOES deserve the award for binroye truly. I've never ever said that for her earlier performances but for this I do. Also, how are they creating a special category for her? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hum always has special awards.. for example last year Na Maloom Afraad won. She got awarded excellence along with Sania Saeed just like Humayun did along with Sarmad Khoosat no one is giving her any special favours in this case ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Coming to AFA though, I do agree the award wasn't necessary at all, but she herself was shocked by it if you saw her speech.. she wasn't aware of it at all. I believe it was ARY's own doing because Jerjees felt bad at her not being nominated for binroye.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the actual hell, man?
They were trying to satisfy all the fandoms but do they realise how much they messed it up? And no, please don't say that they gave three awards because the votes were a "tie". Itni saari categories ke votes tie hona, do they think we are some bunch of foolish people who won't know that it's Humtv trying to keep their relations intact with everyone? Come on! Grow up, please. Either they distribute all the awards to one popular and just go around giving awards to everyone who worked for Humtv. Waah waah hai inki!

Here are some of the awards that I think were downright unfair:

Best OST - Alvida's OST deserved it. DeD's OST is nothing when compared to Alvida's.

Best Writer - LIKE ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME? As much as I liked DeD, I will never say it was the best story. Honestly, a pretty simple story that can be found in almost any local Urdu digest... nothing out of the box. But ofc Humtv had to give the award to Farhat because she acts like their ticket to high ratings because of her romantic stories. I feel Mol's writer should have got this one. The situations in Mol were so on-point and realistic. Yes ofc DeD was presented very beautifully so it deserved the award for best direction. Alvida had a bunch of loopholes.

Best Actor - I understand why Osman got the award because let's admit it, the chocolate hero Wali was everyone's favourite and there are some literally obsessed fans out there who vote from every single gadget present at their home just to make their favourite actors win. Like meh? :| I loved Osman in DeD but yes I do think Faisal Qureshi deserved this one for Mol. He was so good as Sherhyar. But this category is fair, I think. Osman has a huge fan following because of DeD, so he was bound to get more votes than Faisal. Hamari audience bhi kuch kam nahin hai. New actors ke aatay hi sab kehte hain Faisal is to old to play a hero, so Osman should get it. As much as I loved Obi as Wali, I don't think anybody can beat Faisal Qureshi. He's so versatile. But still, votes ki baat hai tou yehi theek hai.

Best Actress - Maya Ali definitely didn't deserve this. Meh at Farah's portrayal. Pretty pathetic, honestly. Sanam Jung, yes definitely. No matter how problematic Haya's character was, I won't deny that Sanam is a terrific actress. But then again, they wanted to make both the girls happy aakhri rishtedaari bhi koi cheez hoti hai.

I liked their best actor and actress jury awards. Mikaal nailed the role of Behroze especially as the old father. And ofc Iffat Omer, too. I don't need to see Mohabbat Aag Si to know what an amazing actress she is. Also, the best supporting actor and best negative actor were well deserved.

Best Jodi - both? Seriously? ARE THEY EVEN IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS? That's such an obvious that they tried to bring in both the couples although I'm sure Osman-Maya got more votes. This is not the fan in me speaking but anyone would know know that Osman-Maya did really became the first favourite because of DeD.

Lastly, somebody please tell Humtv that there are not the best channel in Pakistan right now. Neither are they giving the best serials. AAND YES, BIN ROYE WAS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. Such an excuse for a movie. Pakistani cinema is reaching heights with movies like Moor, Manto, and here they make a crappy, drama fest movie like Bin Roye and call it an achievement. Like puhleeez! Apni khush fehmi se bahir ayein that Bin Roye was some oh-so-unique movie cuz it was NOT. They need to come out of their bubble and stop thinking that they have the likes of Farhat Ishtiaq, Mahira Khan who can give them ratings and earnings even year. For god's sake, the audience knows what's good and bad. I'm a Mahira fan but I would never appreciate Bin Roye being called a good movie. And yes, who is Momina Duraid? A woman who produced some 20-25 serials and is Sultana Siddiqui's daughter-in-law? Is that enough for her to get a special recognition award? Oh yes, she produced the great, record breaking "Bin Roye".

Thankfully, I didn't vote. Not the I vote any year, but I was planning to vote this year but didn't. Acha hua nahin kiya. Ajeeb sastay awards hain yeh Humtv ke.

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with whoever said that itnay awards baant hi rahay hain tou Zahid ke saath negative role ka award ek Moeez ko bhi de dein ๐Ÿ˜†
And this:

"Agar aagay ki 2 rows mein koi aur bacha hai jise award nahin mila tou woh bhi aajaein, yahan aur awards bachay hain" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Officially the crappiest awards, ever. Bringing in lame categories to give awards to everyone. Awards na hue Firdous ki lawn ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜†
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy for Feroze Khan for winning New Sensation๐Ÿ‘
He was brilliant in Gulerana, no doubt there!
Next year, it is gonna be between Gulerana and Mann Mayal I guess๐Ÿ˜†
From this year's awards, we can guess the winners for next year already๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why is everyone saying they r "MAKING UP" categories
Which category did they make up

In every award show there is a popular category and a jury category

So why is everyone bashing hum tv only saying they r inventing categories

And coming to bin roye the movie was crap but humayun and mahiras performances were very good

I m not even a mahira fan but she was indeed good in bin roye

And bin roye was the first big movie which got released in a big way after WAAR and after bin roye there had been a constant flow of movies

And it's not as if HUM gave the best movie of the year to bin roye...it was a recognition award for the actor actress and producer which they truly deserved

And coming to 2 BEST JODIS...IN BOLLYWOOD AS WELL WE HV A POPULAR JODI AWARD AND A CRITICS JODI AWARD
In star parivaar awards too these is a local best Jodi and an international audience voting best Jodi

So why is everyone bashing hum tv for having both popular and jury

And THE TIE WAS ONLY FOR 2 CATEGORIES and people here r commenting as if there was a tie in every category
kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Best actor in negative role -female ???
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the acceptance speech of OBI AND MAYA while they were taking the best Jodi award
Thanks a lot to obis brother for recording it and posting it on fb

Specially I loved how osman said such beautiful words for Maya ...Maya was literally blushing

She hardly had anything more to say

But when Maya was speaking...did she say thank u to hamza saying THANK U teacher and hamza said something...what did he say and osman was again getting jealous...hahaha...it was so cute man

LOVE OSMAYA...