Most Impactful Character Award Goes To Abid Ali ( Agha Jan) For Diya re Dil
YES YES YES OUR AGHA JAAN FINALLY GOT AN AWARDS

AND THIS TITLE IS EVEN MORE PRESTIGIOUS THAN BEST SUPPORTING ROLE

THANK U HUM TV
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
^I see that they squeezed in Mahira as well 😆 Ye sudharne wale nahin hain 😆

And naah yaar...overlooking Abid Ali for DeD is a major W-T-F moment and one that everyone will notice. Who really remembers Bahroze from DeD anyway? It was Agha Jaan who was one of the most memorable character from the show.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Most Impactful Character Award Goes To Abid Ali ( Agha Jan) For Diya re Dil

YES YES YES OUR AGHA JAAN FINALLY GOT AN AWARDS

AND THIS TITLE IS EVEN MORE PRESTIGIOUS THAN BEST SUPPORTING ROLE

THANK U HUM TV

Phew! Chalo shukar hai. Hum iss dafa joote tamatar khane se bach gaya 🤣

Gotta say, they chose the perfect category for Agha Jaan
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well at least Abid Al iwas not completely snubbed... he got the most impactful character award.. gr8..me happy👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^I see that they squeezed in Mahira as well 😆 Ye sudharne wale nahin hain 😆

And naah yaar...overlooking Abid Ali for DeD is a major W-T-F moment and one that everyone will notice. Who really remembers Bahroze from DeD anyway? It was Agha Jaan who was one of the most memorable character from the show.

Mahira was pretty good in bin roye. ...much better than giving her best actress and best Jodi award with khelu for SADQAY last year which didn't make any sense...

Plus both mahira and humayun got the award for bin roye...

And OUR AGHA JAAN GOT AN AWARD

SEE MY POST ABOVE

HUM TV IS FAIR THIS TIME THANKFULLY
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Best Writer Drama Serial Award Goes To Farhat Ishtiaq For Diya re Dil...SHE EARNED IT

best original soundtrack ...also DIYAR E DIL. ..wish alvida got the ost award...I remember it was a rage when the song first started airing...even people from India were loving the song...
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The impact which Ali Rahman had as SOHAIB is unimaginable
The first 10 episodes belonged to sohaib and arjumand
He was a rage as sohaib
But if hum tv was kind enuf to make it a tie and give it to 2 actors why not abid all instead of behroz...i didn't like behroze as the evil mama. ...SANAM saeed was better in the greyy role as ruhi

If they had to give another award to a legend from ded WHY THE HELL NOT ABID ALI

:))

LOL they were so great that ones role ended in 10th episode and aanother [Arjumand] became a bit role after 6-7th episode.

Comparing these amateurs to Abid Ali, what the world has come down to. i'm going thru the reviews and comments ppl uploaded on diyar e dil episodes NOT ONE comment on this Sohaib guy who even I don't know the name of. There are 3 ppl there Agha Jaan, Fara [Maya Ali] and then Wali [Osman Butt]. Thia pair [OSmaya LOL] would've been a dud if not for Agha Jan. Did'nt have seen much of Abid Ali but his dialoges and act transformed Diyar e Dil into something unforgettable and ably supported otherwise crap actor like Maya Ali.

Even a layman who has watched this serial will be shocked that the guy who is responsible for the success of the serial has been ignored in such a manner. Hum will not give him anything not even a mention, when they handed an award he or even Zahid Ahmed deserves to a part role actor, then there is nothing these channels value. I guess Behroz Sabzwari was given award in order to cool down the problem they've created by giving a part role an award infront of major role which anchored the success of the serial.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@bade34...OUR AGHA JAAN GOT A MORE PRESTIGIOUS AWARD THAN THE BEST SUPPORTING ROLE
plz see the posts above before venting out
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bade34...OUR AGHA JAAN GOT A MORE PRESTIGIOUS AWARD THAN THE BEST SUPPORTING ROLE

plz see the posts above before venting out

😆

What is this stardust awards ??

Best debut award, best new sensation award, critics best debut award

🤣

Will this award remain next year? World over best supporting actor award is one and here its no different

Hum channel should be given Making fool award better Abid Ali hands this one over to Ali Rehman Khan as encouragement for a youngster, thats his stature what did behroz best supporting critic???
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Man I am watching the clips for Humayin and Mehwish performance and they are killing it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEjukNUsx8J/