Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

😊 Kety , awesome siggy with highly meaningful words.β€οΈπŸ€— Some memories are so painful to remember because they were beautiful, wonderful and extraordinary that it makes us cry every time we smile thinking about it because we'll never be able to experience it again with that special person Pratyusha who once meant the world to all of us .

Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!
We have an option , we can close our eyes to reality and can slip in to past . When someone we love becomes a memory, then the memory becomes a treasure.

Beautifully written Madi ❀️ and so true...Love your creation as well...Missing Pratyusha😭

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Wow Di, such a lovely Siggy, so beautifully written, miss her a lot.
Thank you.

Thank you Riyu, glad you like it, miss her a lot, too...
You are most welcome πŸ€—
Love you dearly ❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Good Morning All.

How are you all. πŸ€—

Hello Riyu πŸ€— My sweet Didi ❀️

I feel blue this days...

blue eyed cat - Google Search:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good evening friends , have a nice time .

Love those quotes and siggy
, my dear Madi ❀️ Beautiful caption on the siggy ⭐️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Hello All 😊
thanks all who like my siggie ❀️

Hello Kety ❀️

I love all your siggies, they are truly magnificent. πŸ‘β­οΈ
Hope you are fine. 😊

tiny white daisies

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Kety, beautiful creation, loved the words of your siggie too, awesome!

Madi, I can still see your erudite girl, nothing else! Wonderful creations, quotes, I agree with all of them, especially that God allows you to watch karma being delivered, have experienced it personally and second Padma on this!

Nado, thank you for the beautiful pics of Prats, some I had not seen!

Hope Alex is better now, missing you!

Nats, thanks for posting pretty creations and songs!

Branka, sleep well😊 Wonder what is happening on the Prats' front, there is no fresh update today!

Thank you Vibha, I slept few hours 😊

As for this what is going on with investigation, I just translated article that Dragica posted, and that last pasus pissed me off...I think for this police, it is the easiest way out of all this, to say it is suicide...I mean, do they used to do a reconstruction of a crime, like they take one girl that has Prats heights and give her dupata...and see how "easy" it is to throw it up, while standing on the floor, around the fan that is high on the ceiling...and that nonsense that he could not help her with that dupaata (I mean, with his height it would be no problem for him), because his mobile was far away from her flat...do they know that somebody else could go arround with his mobile, what kind of proof is that... I think I will go to sleep now, maybe in the morning there will be some new development...πŸ˜•
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Vibha I am using Firefox as a browser to login into IF, but today it said that this site is off line try later.

This lappy is a common one used by me, my elder son and younger one also pounce upon it to sneak into FacebookπŸ˜†

My elder son removed google chrome saying it slows the lappy. But I had to re-install it to login into IF. Will try firefox again and un-install Chrome.

Hello Padmaja ❀️

I also use Firefox, and it drive me crazy, crashes all the time, guess that is because that is one old fox whose fire estinguished long ago πŸ˜†

Foxes graphics Turtles graphicsTurtles graphics

And when you combine that old Fox with even older Turtle πŸ˜› that is my PC...you get a "Winning" combination πŸ˜† Now seriously, I think all those problems are due to that new IF website they are creating, and I think once they finish it it will be even worse, (at least for me) because they are adjusting it to this new, modern gadgets, with high speed, so this two old and slow animals that I have will have no chance . I will have to find myself a new fancy turtle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Turtles graphicsπŸ˜†
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Wishing you all a wonderful day! Praying for justice for Prats!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Padmaja ❀️

I also use Firefox, and it drive me crazy, crashes all the time, guess that is because that is one old fox whose fire estinguished long ago πŸ˜†

Foxes graphics Turtles graphicsTurtles graphics

And when you combine that old Fox with even older Turtle πŸ˜› that is my PC...you get a "Winning" combination πŸ˜† Now seriously, I think all those problems are due to that new IF website they are creating, and I think once they finish it it will be even worse, (at least for me) because they are adjusting it to this new, modern gadgets, with high speed, so this two old and slow animals that I have will have no chance . I will have to find myself a new fancy turtle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Turtles graphicsπŸ˜†

Branka your new fancy turtle is gorgeous

But I guess Fire Fox is working for me, given the amount of time I spend in this Virtual world. But switching to speed and new gadgets is not a bad ideaπŸ˜ƒ