Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good evening friends , have a nice time .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Yummy cherries and fresh aroma of coffee ,Thank you Drigica .
Branka must be preparing many cherry cakes by now , because she has a cherry tree in her backyard . Branka , waiting for the cherry cake treat . Hope today you are enjoying warm sunny rays with a clear sky ❤️🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

I agree and thank you for bringing a smile😊

Don't get offended if I say that our smiles, humor, carelessness and what not was taken away by Prat's demise. Now every emotion of our seems pale at least for me. Don't know if ever I start in believing in my dreams😭

You are right Padma .😭
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

thank you Avi ❤️

Kety , 🤗

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good day sweet Pratyushians 🤗

Though this old box was slow as the 400 years old turtle, I managed to creat new CC (two posts are still missing, but that is no problem, I'll do them today) so whenever you finish this CC, you can go to our new home Over the Rainbow, in which we'll wait for a justice for Pratyusha, and hopefuly before that CC ends we'll have at least the man who is responsible for her death in custody (in jail)...

Here is a link, and whoever know how to make it blue, please do it and post it on the last page of this CC...Link is also on the first page 😉 (learn that from Gina):

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4630830

Have to go now, will be back later. Love you all ❤️

RoseGiF
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Beautiful creation Madi
Love Prats smile on those pictures that Nada posted. Thank you Nado❤️

Branka 🤗, thanks a lot for liking all my simple creations and for saying good words about my siggies and words .❤️🤗
Thank you for the new link as well .🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊 Kety , awesome siggy with highly meaningful words.❤️🤗 Some memories are so painful to remember because they were beautiful, wonderful and extraordinary that it makes us cry every time we smile thinking about it because we'll never be able to experience it again with that special person Pratyusha who once meant the world to all of us .
Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!
We have an option , we can close our eyes to reality and can slip in to past . When someone we love becomes a memory, then the memory becomes a treasure.

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good day sweet Pratyushians 🤗

Though this old box was slow as the 400 years old turtle, I managed to creat new CC (two posts are still missing, but that is no problem, I'll do them today) so whenever you finish this CC, you can go to our new home Over the Rainbow, in which we'll wait for a justice for Pratyusha, and hopefuly before that CC ends we'll have at least the man who is responsible for her death in custody (in jail)...

Here is a link, and whoever know how to make it blue, please do it and post it on the last page of this CC...Link is also on the first page 😉 (learn that from Gina):

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4630830

Have to go now, will be back later. Love you all ❤️

RoseGiF

Branka 🤗

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Kety, beautiful creation, loved the words of your siggie too, awesome!

Madi, I can still see your erudite girl, nothing else! Wonderful creations, quotes, I agree with all of them, especially that God allows you to watch karma being delivered, have experienced it personally and second Padma on this!

Nado, thank you for the beautiful pics of Prats, some I had not seen!

Hope Alex is better now, missing you!

Nats, thanks for posting pretty creations and songs!

Branka, sleep well😊 Wonder what is happening on the Prats' front, there is no fresh update today!

Hi Vibha ❤️
I love her old photos