Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Hello friends😊

Just now came from farm house. Today I am not feeling well, body pains and fever suddenly. Come to this place to relax and forget that I am not feeling well😆

By from me😊

Take rest and relax Padmaja . Heard that severe cyclonic storm with incessant rain in your place . Weather must be a bit cool by now .
Happy Mothers Day .
Good night !
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello friends😊

Just now came from farm house. Today I am not feeling well, body pains and fever suddenly. Come to this place to relax and forget that I am not feeling well😆

By from me😊

Hello Padma, take measures Treating😊. I hope soon to be fine. Have a good evening🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Take rest and relax Padmaja . Heard that severe cyclonic storm with incessant rain in your place . Weather must be a bit cool by now .

Happy Mothers Day .
Good night !

Yes Avi since last 5 days there is cyclonic storm with incessant rain in the evenings, today only nothing of that sort. Weather is cool at the same time I am feeling burning sensation inside with body pain. Took medicine though😃

Going to sleep now.
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail

Yes Avi since last 5 days there is cyclonic storm with incessant rain in the evenings, today only nothing of that sort. Weather is cool at the same time I am feeling burning sensation inside with body pain. Took medicine though😃

Going to sleep now.

Good night Padmaja .🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Dragica , today , feeling sorry for her Mother . 😭
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Hi girls. My holiday is over and here I am again here.😊 I'm glad I'm with you and I can hug.🤗

I congratulate all mothers with their holiday.😊

But one mother left without her child, a mother will no longer see their child and will never be able to hug him. I feel sorry for this mother.

Good day friends.

Welcome back Alex .good gif , yes feeling sad for her mother .
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Before I start to read backpages (so many of them) I just wanted to tell you that I added
Alexandra🤗, Alisha 🤗, Kety 🤗 and Nada 🤗 in our Member's list,
Dragica 🤗
was already there from before, and I am planing to add Garima 🤗as well and send her PM so that one day when she come back will know where to find us (hope this day will come soon)...So, I use this oportunity to wish our friends a warm welcome ❤️ to this colorful place Over the Rainbow where they will enjoy together with all of us, in sharing their thoughts and feelings, their smiles and tears...and I am sure that we'll take together that stroll down the memory lane, just like we always used to do...I am so happy that we will continue to meet each other here ...

Welcome Picture: Welcome - By Heart

Hello all 🤗Branka thank you ❤️

Thank you for the warm welcome girls ❤️

Kety76 thumbnail

Happy Mother's Day to all ❤️
Kety76 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zgvp

Hello Branka. I'm glad I came back again with us.🤗 I hope to have a good time among relatives.😊

Yes, my vacation in Greece went very well. Here's a summary.

I still can not believe Prats gone. I do not want to.
The only thing now left me to read the news and believe that in India there is justice. And that justice will condemn killer Prat. And not for abetting a murder. My soul can not find peace, and I imagine her soul. Every day I think about parents and ... it is monstrous grief ...

May God protect her there with him.

Thank you for your words of welcome. Yes, I enjoyed with my family, but I also missed all of you here and was unhappy because I could not come to FC.

Thank you for sharing your pictures from holiday, I can see that you enjoy it so much. Greece is nice and the sea is beautiful. Glad that you enjoyed 😊

Me too, and I know it is the same with every person here, we all still can not believe and accept that Prats is gone, and that we will never watch it again...I was just now in Prats FC and I read those pages that you girls wrote while I was gone. Thank you for all those links, so I can see what was going on a month ago...After reading it I just wanted to strangle that slimy leech, that monster. Hope he'll get what he deserve. I do believe that Prats and her parents and all of us will get to know the real truth and that justice will prevail...I am praying for that all the time.