Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good day my dear friends πŸ€—

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday 😊 Have a beautiful day.

Once again Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet mothers here ❀️

Manabu Oda:

100 Inspirational Quotes For Girls On Strength And Confidence:

On the darkest days when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my Crown!:
Quote #mothersday #moederdag #mom:

This is for my Mom ❀️ (and I guess we all say some of this at least one time) πŸ˜†

Happy Mothers Day 2016 Messages: Check Out Best Mom Messaes Images from Daughter to MOM on Mothers Day 2016... Happy Mothers Day Pictures, Images Download Free:
Little by little years, months, days, hours.. I get it. I adore you. All my love M~:
Quotes to use to make a poster or a card for Mom! DIY Special Mother's Day Projects #DIW - Inspiring Women to Make and Create. Live Creatively!: πŸ˜†

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi girls. My holiday is over and here I am again here.😊 I'm glad I'm with you and I can hug.πŸ€—

I congratulate all mothers with their holiday.😊

But one mother left without her child, a mother will no longer see their child and will never be able to hug him. I feel sorry for this mother.

Good day friends.

zgvp thumbnail
Girls, can someone please tell what evidence police rejected. Please translation. Thank you.πŸ˜•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc8xhCLYRY

Edited by zgvp - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Hi girls. My holiday is over and here I am again here.😊 I'm glad I'm with you and I can hug.πŸ€—

I congratulate all mothers with their holiday.😊

But one mother left without her child, a mother will no longer see their child and will never be able to hug him. I feel sorry for this mother.

Good day friends.

Hello Alexandra ❀️ Welcome back πŸ€—
I heard that you were in Greece, hope you had nice holidays 😊

I guess all of us here are thinking today on Prats mother and all the emotions that are going through her heart every day, and this day especially 😭 The feeling of lost, despair, sadness and guilt, remorse and anger...She is in my thoughts and prayers...

As for the link you posted, Vibha and Madi are not around...do not know if Padmaja will come, but if not today, than tomorrow for sure somebody will translate that video whose link you posted...Thank you for that.

Have to go now, my lunch is burning, will be here later on...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice ❀️ Have a beautiful Sunday πŸ€—

Every year there was an interview with Prats and her mother...the picture that Alexandra posted is from one of those interviews...this, like everything else will never happen again...😭
Love the rose you posted...It is so symbolic ...
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Alexandra ❀️ Welcome back πŸ€—
I heard that you were in Greece, hope you had nice holidays 😊

I guess all of us here are thinking today on Prats mother and all the emotions that are going through her heart every day, and this day especially 😭 The feeling of lost, despair, sadness and guilt, remorse and anger...She is in my thoughts and prayers...

As for the link you posted, Vibha and Madi are not around...do not know if Padmaja will come, but if not today, than tomorrow for sure somebody will translate that video whose link you posted...Thank you for that.

Have to go now, my lunch is burning, will be here later on...

Hello Branka. I'm glad I came back again with us.πŸ€— I hope to have a good time among relatives.😊

Yes, my vacation in Greece went very well. Here's a summary.

I still can not believe Prats gone. I do not want to.
The only thing now left me to read the news and believe that in India there is justice. And that justice will condemn killer Prat. And not for abetting a murder. My soul can not find peace, and I imagine her soul. Every day I think about parents and ... it is monstrous grief ...

May God protect her there with him.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends , hope you are all having a great weekend .
Happy Mothers Day!β€οΈπŸ€—
A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. ❀️

Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends😊

Just now came from farm house. Today I am not feeling well, body pains and fever suddenly. Come to this place to relax and forget that I am not feeling wellπŸ˜†

By from me😊
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back , Nada , Kety , Dragica , Shobha and Alisha .❀️
Welcome back Alex , hope you enjoyed your vacation .πŸ€—
Branka , so happy seeing you in a relaxed mood amidst your friends , i.e us !πŸ€—