Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Pratyusha Banerjee , we all missed you today / tomorrow / forever .😭

Thank you Madi, for this beautiful post, and the other post with beautiful wishes for Mother's Day...Love every word you wrote and those beautiful creations you made. My heart goes to Prats mother today 😭 Cried as I saw that photo and read this last poem "You are still with me"

I wiped my tears, and here with a smile I wish to you a Happy Mother's Day. ❀️ I know you will receive a tons of hugs and kisses from two sweet boys, and I know that they will expect in return a tons of chocholates, and you as a Googaaal will fulfill their wishes. Enjoy your day 😊...Love you tons β€οΈπŸ€—

Mother

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Padmaja πŸ€—

Happy Mother's Day to you , too. ❀️

Mother's Day

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

hello beautiful peopleπŸ€—

happy mother's day 😊

Hello Shobhi πŸ€—

It is so good to see you here ❀️
Thank you for the wishes 😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello everyone.😊
I wish you a good weekend.

Hello Nado πŸ€—
This is such a beautiful soothing picture. Love it so much.

Have a beautiful Sunday. 😊

Sunday
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Happy mother's day dear mama... ❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSq4B_zHqPM[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you, my sweet Baby πŸ€—

Thank you for those chocolate hearts and the song, love it...❀️
I used to walk in my dreams...In the middle of the night...😳 Nowadays I only fight with my Mishko, and because of his "speed" I will soon greet a Dawn...πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Mother's Day to you too, my dear Nataly ❀️ I know it is the hardest one πŸ€—

Here are the words of Seetha, she wrote it to me in Maja's name...I give it to you., in Sinisa's name:

Mama ...no... don't be emotional...I will shiver in your soul...I am always there ...in your heart ...like a life giving source..In your eyes..like a dream ...always in your thoughts ...like an Angel...yes mum ...I was...I am and always will be your angel child ...loved your affectionate hugs ...smiled when you swayed me in your hands ...laughed for your melodious songs and small feedings mixed with lovely kisses ...bed time stories combined with beautiful dreams ...Mum just close your eyes ...see I am here ...in you ...for you ...with you till the end ! Let me zyrate in your thoughts for a while and sending a sky full of greeting card ...Wishing You Happy Mother's Day Mama !!

Always in your heart ...in your thoughts...in every inch of you Mum !πŸ€—

Maa

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you for beautiful wishes, my dear Nado πŸ€— We are so lucky to have our mothers with us , they make us feel like a small children everytime we are with them...My mother always make my favorite dishes when I come home and as the years pass, it is harder and harder to say Good Bye when I leave...

Sneha.Love thumbnail
It is already morning in India, so I wish to all of you my dear friends a Good Morning 😊

Before I go to sleep I wanted to say:

Thank you Dragice for coffee in those beautiful caps that are in all colors of rainbow.πŸ€—

It is so good to see you here, Gina πŸ€—

Thank you for sharing with us here words of Seetha, my dear Avy πŸ€—

Once again, safe journey, my dear Vibha πŸ€—

And to all mothers in this place Over the Rainbow I wish a Happy Mother's Day πŸ₯³

Wishing You a Happy Mother's Day Image

Mothers Day Scraps, Comments and Glitters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glorious Morning Praise Jesus "Delight yourself in the Lord": 3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. 4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37 : 3 - 4 - ESV):
Good Morning All.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Happy Mothers Day to All the Mothers.
inspirational+quotes+i+want+my+my+kids+to+know+about+life | ... quotes inspirational motivational funny romantic quotes love quotes:
This is how i feel about my sweet pea @Stefani Riddley! My niece but so much more to me!! I Love You, @Stefani Riddley <3:

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Nats this is for you... No matter the age, losing a child has to be the most devastating event a human being can go through.
It has been said time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting it's sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it's never gone.