Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Here is such a beautiful sunny morning and I wish to you all a beautiful Weekend.
I finished my morning walk with my hyperactive fourlegged friend, and I was amazed how Nature heal and take care of everything, even those broken trees, striked by a lightning, are shooting new leaves again...Life is eternal...That little wood that I am lucky enough to have close by to my home, is my secret place for refurbishing my soul...and for talking with my angels...

Have a beautiful day 😊

:

Let us take our hearts for a walk in the woods, and listen to the magic whispers of old trees...:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Attempted for the first time.

Great siggy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Lovely first attemt, I for sure hope that you will continue to make siggies, my dear Padmaja ❀️...Love those words, That is all that Prats were, charming, charismatic and beautiful, above all talented.. Love to imagine her just like this...

"Take me to the places that teach you how to dance, the places where you can risk breaking your heart... And I will take you to the places where the earth beneath my feet and the stars overhead make my heart whole again and again." ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer ..*:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello Branka our SS , so happy to meet you here in this morning . πŸ€—

Hope you finished all your pending work , and looking forward to spend more time here in this weekend . πŸ€—

Hello Avy, my dear friend ❀️ So happy to meet you here πŸ€—
Thank you for this beautiful immage. Love this Quote, it is so true, We, women, need to put ourself on that list of people we want to make happy, actually we should be on the priority list...because we keep to forget that we are most important...So always do what makes you happy, and nurture yourself the best you can...If you are happy, everybody around you will be happy, too. 😊

Hope everything is well with your study, and that you are enjoying in Spring and nice weather.
I finished almost everything that was need to be done, after one month absence, and now I am happy to be back here, trying to catch up on everything that I missed...Happy to see all of you sweet girls, that I missed so much...❀️

Glad you liked my siggy...😊

Enjoy your Weekend, my dear Avy. Take care...Love you ❀️

:
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends , see this ---
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-find-out-what-rahul-raj-singh-has-to-say-to-all-those-who-spoke-against-him-2210069
And this -- " He has tarnished my image "!! What image ?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-slams-neeraj-gupta-claims-that-he-was-never-his-lawyer/
Another one , 45 minutes back .
https://businessofcinema.com/tele/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-case-rahul-raj-singhs-shocking-claim-lawyer-neeraj-gupta/310878
I am speechless , he stooped too low to win his case !!!😲
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Friends , see this ---

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-find-out-what-rahul-raj-singh-has-to-say-to-all-those-who-spoke-against-him-2210069
And this -- " He has tarnished my image "!! What image ?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-slams-neeraj-gupta-claims-that-he-was-never-his-lawyer/
Another one , 45 minutes back .
https://businessofcinema.com/tele/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-case-rahul-raj-singhs-shocking-claim-lawyer-neeraj-gupta/310878
I am speechless , he stooped too low to win his case !!!😲

After all this did you expect him to be a gentleman? Now let us sit back and see the proceedings.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

After all this did you expect him to be a gentleman? Now let us sit back and see the proceedings.

By filing a case against his ex- lawyer , he hit his own head with a mountain . I want to see such a blunder to be committed by him since that fateful day ! Now , the Bar Association won't spare him for his utterances , yes, legally Neeraj did a small mistake , but there ,he used very powerful reason to step back , there is a way wide open for him to come out , he said " on humanitarian grounds" , that statement works in favour of the lawyer . Filing a case against a lawyer is RRS's nemesis now .
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello girls!
Glad to see so many of the stalwarts back ❀️

Nice siggy, Paddy!
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hello girls!

Glad to see so many of the stalwarts back ❀️

Nice siggy, Paddy!

Thank you Gina. Need inspiration very badly, but our inspiration is somewhere between the starts😭
Viswasruti thumbnail

Dear Friends , tomorrow is Mothers Day ! I will be busy tomorrow , will be able to come to this place day after i.e on Monday . Have a great today / tomorrow !
β€οΈπŸ€—

I used to think that people didn't need their mom's help so much after they grew up!
But I've realized that's not true. So often, when I'm making a decision,
I wish you were here ,so I could ask your advice.
And so many times, when something happens ,that I know you would enjoy,
I wish you were here to share it with me. Now that I'm a mother myself ,
I've realized how special our relationship is. And while I'm thankful for this bond,
Somehow it makes me love you more..Mom, I love you so very much.
When you're a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you're a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you're an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Word Count: 0