Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello my dear FriendsπŸ€—

It is so good to see you all ❀️ My heart is full, and this place is filled with beautiful colors of Rainbow, because each of you added your own beautiful color and create a magic...πŸ€—

Happy St. George Day to all who celebrate ❀️

This is the third most common family celebration in Serbia. Here, every family have a Saint as a protector of the home and family. My own is St.Nikola, which is celebrated in December, but few of my neighbours are celebrating today, and while I was helping to my friend in the morning, now I will put my fancy dress πŸ˜ƒ and go there as a guest...So I will be back here in the night.

Thank you Gina and Avy for a warm welcome, I will reply to all posts later, as I come back...

Such a beautiful first attempt of siggy making my dear Padmaja πŸ‘πŸΌ, love it ❀️. Love Prats picture combined with flowers, and your beautiful words, truly wonderful. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Beautiful poem and siggies, Madi...love that one where Prats beautiful face is interlaced with a beautiful Nature...So magical...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you all who like my siggy.😊
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Branka our SS , so happy to meet you here in this morning . πŸ€—
Hope you finished all your pending work , and looking forward to spend more time here in this weekend . πŸ€—

Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends , good evening all .

So happy to see Nado and Ivone in this place .
Riya , feeling happy for your presence here .
See Branka , all your friends are coming back for having a friendly hug with all of us .
Madi , you are simply running forward in creations . Wonderful Gifs .
Gina , hope everything is fine there , heard that the temperatures are soaring as high as 43/44 degrees . Please take good care of yourself and the family .
Vibha , thanks for all the links .
Padma , how is summer in your place ? πŸ€—
Will be back again .❀️

It was 44 degrees 4 days back, now whole day it is sunny with 32 to 35 degrees and starts raining with thunder storms at night or middle of nightπŸ˜† weird.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys after long I was reading news paper and literally scared since then. Now you can ask me was I not reading news paper everyday? For that I will say I was reading headline only since last 3 to 4 years or sometimes skip the whole paper except entertainment corner, all thanks to IF and my association with you all.

Now what scared me is the condition of Women all over the world. Be it a months baby or an old women. No female gender is spared. Where does all the humanity going into? Surprisingly a section of women are defending male gender deeds.

I failed to understand that is it all because of insecurity, jealousy or fear of being abandoned, that these women are behaving in such a way? Where does right to equality stand for women?

Human kind is going into stone age or what?
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Guys after long I was reading news paper and literally scared since then. Now you can ask me was I not reading news paper everyday? For that I will say I was reading headline only since last 3 to 4 years or sometimes skip the whole paper except entertainment corner, all thanks to IF and my association with you all.

Now what scared me is the condition of Women all over the world. Be it a months baby or an old women. No female gender is spared. Where does all the humanity going into? Surprisingly a section of women are defending male gender deeds.

I failed to understand that is it all because of insecurity, jealousy or fear of being abandoned, that these women are behaving in such a way? Where does right to equality stand for women?

Human kind is going into stone age or what?

Padmaja .. try to understand the frustration expressed by Seetha in one of her OS !
Since centuries my question has been ...as a woman, as a wife, as a mother...called with different names , ...why this second grade treatment to a woman in every event at every stage of her life ?Why ...Why ...being a life giver ..why should she live like a lifeless log!

Here Ratan is not asking for Mannu as a responsible father, ...not with love and attachment and not with any tender feelings for him ...but ...but with a purpose ...a purpose of having a son as his heir...to carry on his legacy ... an age old blind belief...still being carried into the present day modern society .. coupled with a revengeful intention to prove his authority over her, for revolting against his authority over her. He has no tender feelings towards his kids ...that is very much clear when he rejected Padma and her daughter. Why this disparity ?? What is the meaning of a woman's life in a biased society ??

What is this blindly practiced patriarchy...Does it not sound meaningless ?

Why ...why a father's role is so important in a child's life ?... which is only a peripheral involvement [ rightly and beautifully described by an IF member as "a pleasure trip'..This phrase speaks volumes ... defining the whole meaning of a passive nature of a man ..A father !! ]

In the case of a father like Ratan, only with his few minutes of involvement in bringing a child into this world ...how can the society hand over all the rights...legally , socially and traditionally, and declare him as a sole authority ...a care taker better than a mother ! How??

What about the role played by a mother who is very much involved physically and emotionally since conception till the end [her end !! ] ..conceiving, giving birth, breast- feeding, nurturing, care taking, grooming, educating the do's and don'ts in life, in essence making a man of a child, with a whole hearted involvement ? But here, this heir' theory makes her a mere spectator ...A mute witness !.. Is it not atrocious ?

Padmaja , after reading your words ,Searching for her one of the well applauded post on women and the atrocities she is facing in the modern day society .

Here are some more answers to your questions Padma ---

Irresponsible tracks

@ leaves ...Nowadays, Television promotes not only violence , but fear as well !!

The main problems of the present day society are mainly based on the issues of social ,political , economical and environmental unsolvable matters !!
leaves... I fully agree with you on this socially relevant issue ! But here ...individualistic views vary from time to time and from individual to individual !

It's a scary world today ! Growing up for children used to be less traumatic just few years ago !

Life has changed drastically ...it is a sociological problem...needs immediate intervention from social welfare groups ! It is a larger than life problem, because the life... the essence of life ...the existence of the society itself is involved in it !

A 2004 poll found by questioning many children ...said they were afraid of violent crime against them or a family member. Are these kids just paranoid, or is there a real problem?

Well, it turns out... this is not some irrational fear, based upon a false perception of danger. Life has indeed become more violent and more dangerous for children in particular and for woman/ mankind in general !

The innocence of childhood has been replaced by the very real threat of violence.

Even families living in so-called "safe" neighborhoods are concerned. They may feel safe today, but there is always a reminder that violence can intrude at any moment !! A child's exposure to violence is pervasive. Children see violence in their schools, their neighborhoods, and at their homes. The daily news is rife with reports of child molestation and abductions. War in foreign lands [Gulf war--live telecast !! ] along with daily reports of murder, rape, and robberies also heighten a child's perception of potential violence .

leaves ...as you rightly said...Television in the home is the greatest source of visual violence for children!

And the latest scourge is MTV. , and this impact is intensified as they spend countless hours in front of TV watching violent and sensual images that go far beyond the images shown on commercial television. Violence has always been a part of the human condition because of our sin nature!!!

Does this have an effect? Certainly it does!!

What we view and what we think about... affects our actions !! Defenders of television programs say ,that isn't true!! They contend that televised imagery doesn't make people violent nor does it make people callous to suffering. But if televised imagery doesn't affect human behavior, then the TV networks should refund millions of advertising rupees to TV sponsors!!??? Isn't it ?--

In essence, TV executives are talking out of both sides of their mouths.

On the one hand, they try to convince advertisers that a 30-second commercial can influence consumer behavior. On the other hand, they deny that a one-hour program wrapped around the commercials can influence social behavior. ...commercial profit !!

The biggest problem now is ...in what way we can protect our children...ourselves [!!! ] from the negative impact of the social media ??

Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanted to inform you that I added our friend Shobhi's name in our Member's list 😊

Welcome dear Shobhi to this place Over the Rainbow πŸ€— I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Welcome graphics
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Nado πŸ€— good to see you here, missed you.

Riya ❀️ πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nado ❀️ WELCOME! 😊
I am so happy to see your sweet face here Over The Rainbow πŸ€—
Beautiful gif, such a sweet girl Hope you enjoyed in this beautiful day 😊

Decent Image Scraps: Animation

Thank you Branka. ❀️

Amazing work !
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So nice to see our CC buzzing with so much life! So happy to see Dragice and Nado around, missed you girlsπŸ€—. Lovely creations, Dragice and Madi! Dragice, congo on changing colors!

Riya, hope everything is settled at your place after the deluge. Rehabilitation happens but psychologically, it takes a while to get over it, God bless you, your near ones and your country!

Branka, wonderful new creation, loved the words too so muchπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Thank you Vibha ❀️