Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Before I start to read backpages (so many of them) I just wanted to tell you that I added
AlexandraπŸ€—, Alisha πŸ€—, Kety πŸ€— and Nada πŸ€— in our Member's list,
Dragica πŸ€—
was already there from before, and I am planing to add Garima πŸ€—as well and send her PM so that one day when she come back will know where to find us (hope this day will come soon)...So, I use this oportunity to wish our friends a warm welcome ❀️ to this colorful place Over the Rainbow where they will enjoy together with all of us, in sharing their thoughts and feelings, their smiles and tears...and I am sure that we'll take together that stroll down the memory lane, just like we always used to do...I am so happy that we will continue to meet each other here ...

Welcome Picture: Welcome - By Heart

β€οΈπŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good afternoon my dear friends πŸ€—

I just returned from my friend who was taking care about Bino, while I was away...So, now I have one happy and excited dog jumping all around me, he checked the garden, he checked the house, and now he is eager to go out and check all his favorite places and greet all the neighbour's dogs...I am looking forward for a walk in a wood, it is such a beautiful sunny day...😊

What I want to say is, now that my little family is back together again, and everything is pretty much back in routine, I will be able to spent more time with you, and for sure will be here in the morning, hoping to catch my sweet Didi around, one of this days...Thank you all for a warm welcome, still did not read back pages, hope I will do it this days...

Hello Spring:

a rose
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

β€οΈπŸ€—

Hello Dragice β€οΈπŸ€—

It is so good to see you again πŸ€— Missed your emoticons and your beautiful posts.
I can see that you changed your color, while I was away. Congratulations on new color and writing over 2000 posts πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ all filled with love for Prats and your friends here on IF.
Once again, I wish you a warm welcome. I know everybody are happy to see you here. πŸ€—

Tako mi je drago vidjeti te opet u Dugi, moja draga Dragice.❀️ Ovaj suncani dan je odmah postao jos ljepsi. Cestitam ti na promjeni boje koja se desila dok me nije bilo. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Preko dvije hiljade postova ispunjenih ljubavlju prema Prats je sigurno veliki razlog za cestitke. Znam da ti mnogo fali, kao i svima nama...meni i dalje suze krenu kad god otvorim neki video koji ste postavljale tu dok me nije bilo...i dalje ne mogu da vjerujem da je vise necemo gledati i cuti njen glas...😭
Nadam se da ce i Nada uskoro da dodje da uljepsa ove stranice Duge, i da nastavimo svi nase druzenje ovdje, cekajuci da pravda za nasu devojcicu bude ostvarena i da se sazna istina sta se njoj stvarno desilo. Jos jednom ti zelim srdacnu dobrodoslicu πŸ€—

:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Wow , what a beautiful way of inviting our friends to this Rainbow place Branka ! Typical Indian style of welcoming to a celebration ! 😊 πŸ‘

Friends , really we all missed you a lot , welcome back to have a group hug πŸ€—Alisha ,Alexandra , Dragica , Garima , Kety and Nada , so happy to see you all back . Do you know ? Just now I touched your names on the screen with fondness . 😊

WOW, Madi ❀️ Such a beautiful siggie πŸ‘β­οΈ Love your new ways of creating siggies...Prats is forever in our hearts...loved and remembered forever...❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Good Morning All πŸ€—

So happy to meet Alisha, Garima, Nado and My Pussy Ket. πŸ˜ƒ

Once again welcome back Di, missed you.

Thank you, my sweet Didi ❀️ It is so good to see your cute face here πŸ€—
Missed you a lot ...Hope your country recovered from everything that recently hit that area...

Here is some coffee for you, at least in our virtual world, we can drink it together...hope one of this days I'll be here actually, the same time like you, so we can talk. Love you dearly ❀️

Decent Image Scraps: Teddy Bears
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Hello friends , Good evening !

Her Journey !

She began her journey as a simple girl,
Just like you and me.
Then she became a TV serial's pearl
And biggest icon in TV history.

She fall in love so easily,
But each time it ended in sorrow,
She struggled grievously,
And never saw tomorrow.

She was neither here nor there,
Always in between ,
Away with the Fairies in her dream .
A Queen in velveteen in her looks .

The world missed her,
And she missed it too,
But who is to say she won't return,
In our every thought , she is there !

Wah, Madi...WAH πŸ‘β­οΈ Such a beautiful poem and such a magical siggy/avis, or how you call this wonderful exhibition of Prats sweetness ❀️ Those eyes, that sweet smile, that unique cuteness...she is really in our every thought...engraved fondly in our memories...
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

It was very raining last few days, today too but the rain stoped in the late afternoon... Gagi and me were quite wet, you know where we spend a few hours each day... hope, at friday will be sunny weather... at friday is St. George and we want to go to the chandler market in Kraljevo and to visit monastery Zica again... 😊

Thanks God the rain stopped, hope in your place as well. Today was a beautiful sunny day, though a bit cold, but nice...I can imagine two of you...not caring about rain at all, geting wet truly, leting those rain drops mixed with tears...Huging you with all my love...Hope tomorrow will be the same like today, nice weather... here lots of people celebrate a St.George day as their family saint's celebration...Have a nice day tomorrow, Zica is a beautiful, holy place to visit... hope you'll find your peace there...😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Your Mishko is a dear old turtle... ❀️ no last scream of technology in this world can compare with him... he only needs now and then a little more affection... πŸ˜›

Agree with you, I am taking good care of him... trying to give him lots of affection

Computers graphicsComputers graphics

(I always go in another room to screem and curse him when he drives me crazy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...a good friend teach me that),

Computers graphics...ooops...wrong picture πŸ˜‰...all this is in the past now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And I just love this option for Fatal Error that you posted, must install that on my PC πŸ˜ƒ

Forgot to tell you, thank you for that link for Eben Alexander's video, one of this days when Mishko will be in better mood I will watch it.