Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya girls πŸ€—

Just came home after I got completely drenched in the rain, while I was in the town. There was such a downpour that even my umbrella did not help much...Luckyly here in my place there was no rain, so my neighbour cut all the grass in the oldfashion way (thanks God for a good neighbours). Now my garden is ready for Bino's comeback. Today I checked every corner of the garden, my roses and jasmine are in full bloom, so many flowers, such a beautiful fragrances...I noticed that here in Belgrade there was no frost like in Croatia, where lots of apple trees and walnuts trees were completely destroyed by frost, all the flowers that have to turn into fruits were gone, when after the tropical heat two days with temperatures below zero arrived (my aunt who is a fresh farm owner was so sad and disappointed when she saw that all her fruits trees were having frost bites...we, all the family members (only really old members were excluded) were there in those cold nights, trying to increase a temperature by making little bonefires around the orchard so it would bring heat to those fruit trees, but no help)...Looks like herein Serbia we had more luck, everything is fine, cherries, apples and wallnuts are developing nicely.

I am going now to read PMs and reply to them, and after that I'll read back pages to see what are the news, would like so much to read that the man responsible for Prats death got what he deserve, but looks like he is still free and not in prison.

Did I tell you that I missed all of you so muchπŸ€—...I did...Love you tons...❀️

Will be back soon...😊

Only Flowers! Color inspiration #mybigday #wedding:
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello Branka , so happy to see you here . 😊
Take care of your health, drenched in rain ? how lucky , send some clouds and rain to our place . In India ,it is nearing 43/44 degrees in many places , unbearable .
Good night friends .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Mama ❀️, dobrodosla kuci... πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE[/YOUTUBE]

Mama, in the last 4 weeks I haven't wrote a single PM to you but as it seems, you are still busy with your PM box... πŸ˜†

Poor Mishko... πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Mama, in the last 4 weeks I haven't wrote a single PM to you but as it seems, you are still busy with your PM box... πŸ˜†

Hello Nataly πŸ€—, this is just how my glasses are falling from my nose πŸ˜† They are even similar shape /a bit smaller), influence of my love for Beatles and John Lennon πŸ˜‰

You see, you wrote a lot of SMS in those 4 weeks, other people wrote PMs, and each of those led me to some links I wanted to read, some videos I wanted to watch (and you know how fast my Misko is πŸ˜›), which then lead to tears and lots of thinking...so many unanswered questions and so many catching up...so, I am typing...typing...never knew how to write a short messages...😊

How are you? Any rain in your place??
Sneha.Love thumbnail

πŸ˜† Eggzactly πŸ˜ƒ...I need an unfrosting device(which is that fan, I presume) and some anti-crashing device (like a pillow for example...since every time I want to watch video it crashes down)...The last words of technic, that's what my Misko is...but still, you see, I'm here. πŸ˜›..while at the same time that high tech, ultra fast PC that my brother had could not bring me here for one month, so I have so many back pages to read now...πŸ˜ƒ So, I just love my Misko, and all his Alan Ford like special devices πŸ˜†
Edited by Sneha...Love - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nataly πŸ€—, this is just how my glasses are falling from my nose πŸ˜† They are even similar shape /a bit smaller), influence of my love for Beatles and John Lennon πŸ˜‰

You see, you wrote a lot of SMS in those 4 weeks, other people wrote PMs, and each of those led me to some links I wanted to read, some videos I wanted to watch (and you know how fast my Misko is πŸ˜›), which then lead to tears and lots of thinking...so many unanswered questions and so many catching up...so, I am typing...typing...never knew how to write a short messages...😊

How are you? Any rain in your place??

It was very raining last few days, today too but the rain stoped in the late afternoon... Gagi and me were quite wet, you know where we spend a few hours each day... hope, at friday will be sunny weather... at friday is St. George and we want to go to the chandler market in Kraljevo and to visit monastery Zica again... 😊

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

πŸ˜† Eggzactly πŸ˜ƒ...I need an unfrosting device(which is that fan, I presume) and some anti-crashing device (like a pillow for example...since every time I want to watch video it crashes down)...The last words of technic, that's what my Misko is...but still, you see, I'm here. πŸ˜›..while at the same time that high tech, ultra fast PC that my brother had could not bring me here for one month, so I have so many back pages to read now...πŸ˜ƒ So, I just love my Misko, and all his Alan Ford like special devices πŸ˜†

Your Mishko is a dear old turtle... ❀️ no last scream of technology in this world can compare with him... he only needs now and then a little more affection... πŸ˜›