Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ Sneha ...Love ,---So, here are some belated wishes that I missed to deliver...First...my dear Madi ❀️ I am so sorry that I could not came OL on 21st to wish you a Happy Birthday (you were in my thoughts all day, but there were no PC near by)...here are my belated wishes for you, they are a bit late, but they come from my heart, with lots of love. I wish to you a year filled with love and happiness, sweet chocolates and even sweeter smiles and hugs of your boys...Always be happy...I am so happy to met you and call you my friend πŸ€— ❀️ Sending you belated BD wishes with all my love...Love you dearly and wishing you all the best...always...God bless you and keep you safe...❀️

Ummn ...Yummy , Branka ...I tasted the cake, specially baked for Madhuri which you sent through me ,!!!πŸ˜ƒ Yes handed over a small piece to her finally . So you have to bake a fresh one now to present her . Whatever , I loved it so much , very tasty ... full of your love . πŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Wonderful to see Branka back and her lovely images and words, take your time dear friend, settle down and come to the CC!

Nice quotes, Madi, lovely song, Nats, I know you identify with Prats' parents' pain, the loss is irreparable!
Avyakta thumbnail
Hello friends , good morning . Have a great day .
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Wonderful to see Branka back and her lovely images and words, take your time dear friend, settle down and come to the CC!

Nice quotes, Madi, lovely song, Nats, I know you identify with Prats' parents' pain, the loss is irreparable!

😊 Hello Vibha , a very good morning . πŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Avyakta

😊 Hello Vibha , a very good morning . πŸ€—

Good morning, dear Avi😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a peaceful day .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊 Welcome back our lovely friend Branka !β€οΈπŸ€— Missed you a lot .πŸ€—

Only this much cake I got !😭 Avi handed over me a small piece from the lovely cake you sent through her on that day ! 😊Anyway thanks a lot for that sweet gesture !❀️
Thank you friend for remembering so well and greeted me in the morning .

Teacherji ...teacherji , I learnt this in your absence ! How is it ??πŸ˜ƒ

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning all😊

Well come back Branka, Missed you a lotβ€οΈπŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Thanks Padmy ❀️... thanks to all πŸ€— who missed me these few Easter days... my hubby and me were sad and very depressed... our life is become very pointless after all... all what we have is our daily way to the cemetery, our daily talks with his picture, our hopes to see him again and again in our dreams... and our talks with the monks, our attempts to get some explanation... I can very good understand what Pratsie's parents are going through... they need not only the explanation on the question "why" but also the truth and justice as well as Pratsie itself, just to be able to finally find the peace... I just dream about, something will change and the truth will come out and Pratsie and her parents get the justice...

I can understand your pain and your identification with Prat's Parents. What was their fault, only that they obliged to their daughters wish? For that do they deserve such a punishment? No, but yes they would have been cautious, because this world won't allow a girl to live independently and happily.
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

@ Sneha ...Love ,---So, here are some belated wishes that I missed to deliver...First...my dear Madi ❀️ I am so sorry that I could not came OL on 21st to wish you a Happy Birthday (you were in my thoughts all day, but there were no PC near by)...here are my belated wishes for you, they are a bit late, but they come from my heart, with lots of love. I wish to you a year filled with love and happiness, sweet chocolates and even sweeter smiles and hugs of your boys...Always be happy...I am so happy to met you and call you my friend πŸ€— ❀️ Sending you belated BD wishes with all my love...Love you dearly and wishing you all the best...always...God bless you and keep you safe...❀️

Ummn ...Yummy , Branka ...I tasted the cake, specially baked for Madhuri which you sent through me ,!!!πŸ˜ƒ Yes handed over a small piece to her finally . So you have to bake a fresh one now to present her . Whatever , I loved it so much , very tasty ... full of your love . πŸ€—

Avi , So happy to see you here , to greet us all in the morning time !❀️
Are you finishing the remaining piece too ??😲 Arre ohyyi , wear a small piece of cloth on your bare body ...πŸ˜› at least a swim suit ? to enable us some leg-pulling πŸ˜†
Anyway , Branka will present a new cake to me !