Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with every words of yours Madhu🤗 and the quotes are very apt.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all!
Been very busy... hope to be here oftener!

Is Branka back?
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hello all!

Been very busy... hope to be here oftener!

Is Branka back?

Not yet.

Hello Gina, Here you come and I am about to sleep. Good Night.
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nice video, Madi! Agree with Padma, it is important to love yourself and be happy, only then can you spread happiness around! Branka is supposed to return today, Nats? So looking forward, maybe tomorrow or day after, she will join us🤗

For Branka, warm welcome dear friend!

I just hugged you in my thoughts quotes cute quote hug bear friendship quotes:
Baby, YOU are my favorite! ILY.
More than friends quotes quote friends friendship quotes funny quotes:

@bold... yes, she should be back in Belgrade today... guess, she will send me a SMS as soon as she is arrived in Belgrade... as far as I know, the train should be in Belgrade today in the late evening... so I think, at latest tomorrow in the evening she will be here, somewhere over the rainbow... 😊

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Good Morning all😊

Branka waiting to see your beautiful smile. Welcome Natty😊

Thanks Padmy ❤️... thanks to all 🤗 who missed me these few Easter days... my hubby and me were sad and very depressed... our life is become very pointless after all... all what we have is our daily way to the cemetery, our daily talks with his picture, our hopes to see him again and again in our dreams... and our talks with the monks, our attempts to get some explanation... I can very good understand what Pratsie's parents are going through... they need not only the explanation on the question "why" but also the truth and justice as well as Pratsie itself, just to be able to finally find the peace... I just dream about, something will change and the truth will come out and Pratsie and her parents get the justice...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgz3rsIwM7Q[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends, I'm back 🤗🤗🤗Gallery Friends Animated Gifs

Morning hug:

I missed all of you so badly, esspecially since I could not even peep OL to see how you all are, and what are you doing. Hope all of you are fine. I came home very late in the evening, than some neighbours came and just now, arround midnight I had a chance to come OL...Thanks God this old box is working (I will even not complain how slow it is, and how long it took me to write this post...I'm to happy now). Tomorrow I have to go to pay my bills and buy some food to fill the fridge, so I'll come OL in the afternoon, hope this days I'll be able to catch up with everything that was going on...Will reply to PMs tomorrow as well...

I am so sad that I could not come OL at all, I kind of hope I will at least be able to comunicate through e-mails and through Vibha, but that darn PC from my brother refused to work, and shut down completely, no chance to repair it, and my brother was to much busy with some helth issues to search for a new one...Than I was planning to go to internet cafe, but as usually, when I am in my hometown, I am never a master of my own time, hence I was absent completely...sorry for that...I got some info from Nataly, through SMS, and I am so grateful for that, Thank you my sweet Baby. 🤗 (I still can not believe that we will never see Prats again 😔)

So, here are some belated wishes that I missed to deliver...First...my dear Madi ❤️ I am so sorry that I could not came OL on 21st to wish you a Happy Birthday (you were in my thoughts all day, but there were no PC near by)...here are my belated wishes for you, they are a bit late, but they come from my heart, with lots of love. I wish to you a year filled with love and happiness, sweet chocolates and even sweeter smiles and hugs of your boys...Always be happy...I am so happy to met you and call you my friend 🤗 ❤️ Sending you belated BD wishes with all my love...Love you dearly and wishing you all the best...always...God bless you and keep you safe...❤️

Free Birthday Cards On Facebook:

Belated Birthday Wishes to a Sweet Friend by Jeanne on Etsy:

Bday:

belated birthday wishes images - Google Search:

The 100 Happy Birthday Wishes:

Belated wishes for Happy Easter to everybody who celebrated it on Sunday.
HRISTOS VOSKRESE! I SVIMA MIR I LJUBAV DONESE! ❤️

Ukrainian Eggs:

It is so nice to be back, I am looking forward to spent more time with you here, where we can talk about everything we want, we can remember Prats and hope that she will get her justice one day...I do not have time now to read all the back pages, will do it this days, but I am so happy to see Gina and my sweet Didi around as well, Alexandra too...Hope Avy was also coming around...I know Vibha, Nataly, Madi, Padmaja were here every day, and I know I will be here too...so happy to be back with all of you...Love you all ❤️ I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon, here Over the Rainbow😊

ESPERANZA TRUJILLO #Noche *'*. Feliz Noche mis queridos amig@s... Que tengas un bendecido descanso con un amanecer bello hasta maana abrazo!!!! +

Rainbow:

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

@bold... yes, she should be back in Belgrade today... guess, she will send me a SMS as soon as she is arrived in Belgrade... as far as I know, the train should be in Belgrade today in the late evening... so I think, at latest tomorrow in the evening she will be here, somewhere over the rainbow... 😊

Thank you for a warm welcome, Vibha, my dear friend ❤️ Missed you so much 🤗

Hello Nataly, my dear ❤️ Thank you for everything...you are right, I arrived tonight home, but we did not travel with train (Jelena was right when she said it is a better solution), but I thought it is better to go with mini bus, so we did, but it was sio many wehicles on the road, looks like half Belgrade was in Croatia for this holidays, so it took us longer than we thought, to reach home...but now I am here, so happy to see you around... 🤗

Have to go to sleep now, so many things to finish tomorrow...my garden looks like jungle, grass is so high, and we have to cut it before Bino gets home ...Roses are in fool bloom...I'll see you tomorrow evening...Take care...

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yippee our Branka is back ! So happy to see you back !❤️ Welcome back our dear friend .🤗