Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nats 🤗 How are you?
Vibs thanks for all the links though I did not read it, just your opinions is good for me. ❤️

Madi, dear just love your creations, pics and quotes.

Miss Pratsi, now she will never come on screen, so hard yet a bitter truth.
Above all a pretty flower is gone forever. Too young to go.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for Di, Welcome back Di,
Google Image Result for http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/00069-39c83593459a8d63304c47441fd42ead.gif

Missed you a lot.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Nats 🤗 How are you?

Vibs thanks for all the links though I did not read it, just your opinions is good for me. ❤️

Madi, dear just love your creations, pics and quotes.

Miss Pratsi, now she will never come on screen, so hard yet a bitter truth.
Above all a pretty flower is gone forever. Too young to go.

So happy to see you here Riya .🤗 Thank you for good words .
Waiting impatiently , counting seconds and minutes , peeping frequently in to the pages , hoping to see " Love" followed by few dots there . Missed you Branka .
She must be in conversation with her longing house and must be thinking about bringing back Bino , many more things , but I am sure , she will come to this place first and hug us whenever she comes back . Waiting for you dear SS !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
This man is sick, fibbing through his nose and making grand statements to redeem his image, as if anyone believes him!

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/pratyusha-my-life-will-live-her-memories-now-rahul-raj-singh-160503

Similarly worded or rather same article in India Forum, which means he is into paid articles, buying space from portals and publishing articles

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31682-i-havent-done-anything-wrong-pratyusha-boyfriend.htm
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

This man is sick, fibbing through his nose and making grand statements to redeem his image, as if anyone believes him!

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/pratyusha-my-life-will-live-her-memories-now-rahul-raj-singh-160503

Similarly worded or rather same article in India Forum, which means he is into paid articles, buying space from portals and publishing articles

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31682-i-havent-done-anything-wrong-pratyusha-boyfriend.htm

Vibha our Prat's image is more powerful that this(conman, liar and criminal) all in one😡.

Just check his Insta he never shared a picture of Prat's with himself, now talking about memories. Also he made his account Private.
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Paddu, I also liked him in Mahadev, though I never finished it or is it still running, do give me some information on Mahadev...

Am not a fan but just liked the show.

Hello Riya, how are you😊

Mahadev went off air 1 year back.

Though I said I will watch Ashoka, but could not gather patience to tune into it. Want to watch some light hearted stuff.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Vibha our Prat's image is more powerful that this(conman, liar and criminal) all in one😡.

Just check his Insta he never shared a picture of Prat's with himself, now talking about memories. Also he made his account Private.

He was abused so heavily on insta, some using very bad words and expletives for him, so he made his account private!
cygnet9 thumbnail

He was abused so heavily on insta, some using very bad words and expletives for him, so he made his account private!

Very true and he deserve more 😡

Vibha sometimes I try to convenience myself that what if he is really innocent. then I sit back and try to recollect all the incidences one by one.

No where can I convenience myself that he is innocent and he does not have a role in her death. I am very sure that Prat's might have came across something crucial about this man and was about to revel to public, in this process she is died or they made her to die.

Don't know whether you remember PC episodes where in Shawar Ali and some other contestants were criticizing him of double standards. Later on in IV he defended himself with Prat's supporting him.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Very disgusting to read all those words from a sinner .
Commented there .
Thank you Vibha for the link .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Very true and he deserve more 😡

Vibha sometimes I try to convenience myself that what if he is really innocent. then I sit back and try to recollect all the incidences one by one.

No where can I convenience myself that he is innocent and he does not have a role in her death. I am very sure that Prat's might have came across something crucial about this man and was about to revel to public, in this process she is died or they made her to die.

Don't know whether you remember PC episodes where in Shawar Ali and some other contestants were criticizing him of double standards. Later on in IV he defended himself with Prat's supporting him.

Padma , he was attracted to her money and fame , she believed him for his fascinating way of impressing her by putting a birthday poster on the highway ,[ with the swiped money from another girl ] and for arranging her Birthday party in a grand way [ later we realised that he did not pay money for that !] At least at that stage she has to cut off from this treacherous liar .
Just imagine Padma , if he threatened her with some video or of that sort , what she could do in such a situation ? He allured her , deceived her , tortured her , murdered her , no need to think for even one second , that was not a suicide , it was a murder , if it was a suicide , who ransacked her room later ? Who deleted the messages and conversations in that same evening ? Why , so many wounds on her body ? If he loved her sooo [ o faced fellow , used three 000 there😡] much , then that tiny life which started it's journey to this world must be so precious to him , why he wanted to end it's life ? Just imagine Padma , neighbors said , that afternoon they heard her wails , crying etc , imagining her plight at that time and my heart is bleeding , my soul is crying inconsolably , he has to face the curse of all her fans , no escape for him , even if the legal system fail , even if the money win the life of a sinner , but one day he has to face the curse , then he will remember , how he made her suffer and how he killed her . 😡
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago