Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Crime &Punishment , surprisingly there is a visible change in perspectives in recent times ! See this friends --- 2 hours back news .

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-rahul-raj-singh-seeks-legal-action-against-people-who-tried-to-defame-him-2208446

His career being harmed😆, what career he had, except fleecing and duping people??? He is just trying to intimidate witnesses as the case is still going on and simultaneously, trying to milk publicity in the name of Prats!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Rahul's article on filing a suit against whoever, do not care, posting it, so that you can scroll down and read all the comments and feel people's pulse, only our police and judges are unmoved😔

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyushas-boyfriend-to-file-defamation-case-against-former-lawyer/articleshow/52064536.cms
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

His career being harmed😆, what career he had, except fleecing and duping people??? He is just trying to intimidate witnesses as the case is still going on and simultaneously, trying to milk publicity in the name of Prats!

Freedom of expression in India recently is taking dangerous turns , by twisting the law to make new amendments to benefit the convicts .
Ofcourse by law ,a prosecutor should not make or authorize the making of an extrajudicial statement that a reasonable person would expect to be disseminated by means of public communication if the prosecutor knows or reasonably should know that it will have a substantial likelihood of prejudicing a criminal proceeding. The prosecution function should be performed by a public prosecutor who is a lawyer subject to the standards of professional conduct and discipline. But here we have to give due weightage to the strong feelings of that lawyer , the conscience of a person which prevents him to do wrong things . That is the main cause for his ex- lawyer's distancing himself from the case , which stands right in the eyes of law . There are certain rules as well as some deviations / amendments too in the Indian Penal Code . An efficient lawyer can unearth , entwine , adjust the proceedings acco. to the law of the land , and can argue on the basis of crime and conscience !!
But one main point here is , the convict[ Rahu ] has no right to criticize the public outcry for his criminal attitude towards the deceased person [ Pratyusha ] for which he was convicted . The case is pending and he is liable to follow the rules of the court , which he violated by giving public statements in an outright manner and insulting the sentiments of public .😡 For which , anyone of us can file a case against him , PIL [ Public Interest Litigation case ,] Article 32 of the Indian constitution contains a tool which directly joins the public with judiciary. A PIL may be introduced in a court of law by the court itself (suo motu), rather than the aggrieved party or another third party.
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Rahul's article on filing a suit against whoever, do not care, posting it, so that you can scroll down and read all the comments and feel people's pulse, only our police and judges are unmoved😔

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyushas-boyfriend-to-file-defamation-case-against-former-lawyer/articleshow/52064536.cms

I want to ask him one question, that if he is so innocent then why did she die?
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning all😊

Branka waiting to see your beautiful smile. Welcome Natty😊
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Crime &Punishment , surprisingly there is a visible change in perspectives in recent times ! See this friends --- 2 hours back news .

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-rahul-raj-singh-seeks-legal-action-against-people-who-tried-to-defame-him-2208446

This guy is acting too smart, as if he is the creator of law. If he can take the cover of loop holes in Indian law then others also can? Stupid guy😡
cygnet9 thumbnail
Guys this Rahul thinks that viewers are dumb and stupid to believe whatever he says or others say? We does not have any brain to think and analyse? He can intimidate Prat's Parents but not the whole world.

Now I think even Prat's parents lost interest in their own life after loosing Prat's then with what guts he is intimidating? Has the case already decided on his favour or has he came under the scan of Police and court for lying and misleading the case?

I would have given benefit of doubt had he been a hard working person and evolved all by himself. It doesn't matter he is rich or poor. But no he is a conman. One person can lie not everyone.

He surely digging his grave by giving public statements against people who are seeking justice and truth.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning All, how are you all?
Don't feel like looking at this frogs face, so if the justice will be done then I will dance.
Will read all the back pages 😃

Sorry friends, been very bzy..
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Good morning friends! 🤗I wish you a wonderful weekend to you all.🤗
Today, I'm going on vacation in Greece for seven days. I do not know the hotel is there internet. If you do not vote to get in touch with you in the coming days, you know, that's why. But then again I'm here. You will miss you very much.😕
I wish you all the best. Let these days happen and something nice to have justice for Prat. I expect to know that Rahul him jailed and charged him with murder.😡

Alex have a wonderful holiday and take care.
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Guys I got a reason to watch TV again in the form of Mohit Raina who is playing Ashoka in Colors show Ashoka Samrat. I am an admirer of his acting skills in the show Mahadev now after seeing his new avatar wanted to see this show just for him. .But I am not interested in joining any forum though. Will share my thoughts with you all if you people allow me.

As of now I don't know how that show is faring except that child artist Siddharth Nigam's performance. Heard he is gem of an artist.

I had a secret desire to see him with our Prat's in the show Ashoka and I was so sure that Colors will give our girl a chance again, but as usual my dream remained as a dream only.

Paddu, I also liked him in Mahadev, though I never finished it or is it still running, do give me some information on Mahadev...

Am not a fan but just liked the show.