Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good ! Let him file a case against God too , who has seen the truth from nearest vicinity , and who is going to handover the verdict soon to this person .
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Publicity crazy Rahul will not let go, check this link, doing everything to stay in the news!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rahul-raj-singh-file-defamation-case-against-former-lawyer-160502

He is digging his own grave😉
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice quotes about criminals, Madi, so apt for Rahul, he is acting too smart now, will be caught in his own web, just trying to intimidate people who are fighting for Prats!
cygnet9 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Men make deposits; women make investments.
Having your heart broken is the easy part; knowing when to move on is the challenge.
Having your heart broken is the easy part; knowing when to move on is the challenge.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2TCwxU6sU[/YOUTUBE]
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Very nice quotes about criminals, Madi, so apt for Rahul, he is acting too smart now, will be caught in his own web, just trying to intimidate people who are fighting for Prats!

Thank you Vibha .
He is acting too smart , means more things are scaring him , he is coming to the stage of relaxing ,means his sins are relapsing , there is no escape route left to him , he himself is closing one after the other .
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2TCwxU6sU[/YOUTUBE]

Very True quote Madhu.

The video is very meaning full and heart breaking. Brought tears. That question "Who loves you?"

I would say me, mine and myself. Nobody else❤️

Every girl should learn to love herself first instead of loving others then only she can survive and live happily. Who knows at every stage of life some one or the other breaks her heart.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Very True quote Madhu.

The video is very meaning full and heart breaking. Brought tears. That question "Who loves you?"

I would say me, mine and myself. Nobody else❤️

Every girl should learn to love herself first instead of loving others then only she can survive and live happily. Who knows at every stage of life some one or the other breaks her heart.

Padma ...🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Mama ❤️, Alex 🤗 and all who celebrate... HRISTOS VOSKRESE!!!

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Easter eggs for all of you 🤗, for more justice, for more peace and for more love...❤️