Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Today, Orthodox Christians celebrating Good Friday...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

For all those Orthodox Church friends, who observe Good Friday today, have a blessed day! Let's pray for peace for all of us and for our girl!
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!

I too caught up the Rahul interview, he did it for redeeming his image in the industry and if any one tear of his was real, it was not for missing Prats but for missing his source of income, his share of limelight which this nondescript fellow got due to his association with Prats!

Me too disappointed with the police and Court line of investigations and judgements!
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Morning friends , have a peaceful day .
For all our Orthodox Church friends, who observe Good Friday today , may God bless one and all .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends , I am unable to re--post the good wishes in my previous post . So posting it again .

Viswasruti thumbnail
Very slow , unable to edit , correct , Quote , like . So better to come back after sometime .
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning all😊

Blessed Good Friday to all who celebrate today😊

Yes Vibha your observation is very correct, he lost his source of income and lime light. Now not even a dog will bark at him😡
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Very slow , unable to edit , correct , Quote , like . So better to come back after sometime .

Beautiful quote and siggy Madhu👏

Now I truly feel that glamour field is very dangerous and tough one to survive without any support.
vibraj thumbnail
Pretty siggies and quotes, Madi, just cannot get over her death, still feel she is somewhere around, too young to go, whatever the reason!
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good morning friends🤗

To this day we celebrate Good Friday. Today, our God was murdered, he hung on the cross.

But yesterday painted eggs. I'll show you mine.

Friends, Happy Holidays to all Orthodox Christians. May God bring peace and love in your soul.

On our day I pray for our girl, let me anywhere God and give what you get here zemyatya. And may God punish the people who destroyed her life.😭😭