She goes home and it's the same,
inside she is scared and all alone.😭
Didn't you know it's all a game?
A stranger in her own house .
No one sees through her smile so fake.
She was such a great actress !😭
Thanks Alex for these caps .

Madi, Vibs, Padma, thank you that you have.πŸ€—
How doing, Prats was always smiling and radiant exuded calm. She she never showed the world how scared was. How Rahul was abused physically and mentally. The soul is crying ...😭
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zgvp

Madi, Vibs, Padma, thank you that you have.πŸ€—
How doing, Prats was always smiling and radiant exuded calm. She she never showed the world how scared was. How Rahul was abused physically and mentally. The soul is crying ...😭

Guys we already lost everything and there is nothing left to loose again, So all this Karma will bite and all stands no meaning in my view. It will give a temporary relief but that will not bring back our Pratyusha. But yes would like to see how karma will bite each and everyone responsible in connection with Prat's😑
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Padma for informing about the telecast of that interview in ABP News at 6 pm yesterday . Today also they showed it at 11 am to 11.45 . Both times I carefully observed his body language , tried to interpret , that waving the candles in front of the camera repeatedly . Those crocodile tears , that lady stand behind him observing him with awe , followed his each and every move and word with a smile , his speech like words ... psychoanalysis of Pratyusha with sympathy , in a low voice as if he is talking with himself , projecting as if he was trying to analyse her condition , mental depression , --- because of her financial condition --- acco. to him -- she was struggled to pay money to her maid , to pay her EMI for the car and other things to maintain her status , how struggled she was [!!!!] how surprised he was while watching her agony , how much pain he expressed [!!!!] what an analysis ... a criminal mind's analysis, lastly , at the end of the interview ,before going to lit the candles there in the church , while climbing up the steps , for the question of that reporter regarding his ex- girl friend " I don't want to answer this question , look ... if I answer this ... you tempt to ask another question ... if I answer that one too , another and one more ... " as if convincing a small kid denied to answer , he walked in to that church !
Observed his every facial expression , a big farce 😑 felt insulted , as Padma rightly said , he thought that he could fool the entire world , how confident he was , the paradox in the freedom of expression , as if we don't have any choice to hear the truth . A glaring visual of the actual truth and his elaborate deception !!!! His timing of response -- he has taken too much time to say any word , a suspicious pause , most of his answers are evasive and non- relevant . His frequent looking at the onlooker as if searching to see whether you are accepting the answer or not . Have to say , this liar tried his best to convince us as he was a concerned lover . He called the media for the interview ... and he dictated terms , what to ask , how , and how long !
If you violate laws of God, you're a sinner. Yes, he is , by telling lies in the premises of God .
If you violate laws of land , you're a criminal. Undoubtedly he is !
Watched it with pain , throughout fuming , and at the end dejected and gloomy . 😭
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Thank you Padma for informing about the telecast of that interview in ABP News at 6 pm yesterday . Today also they showed it at 11 am to 11.45 . Both times I carefully observed his body language , tried to interpret , that waving the candles in front of the camera repeatedly . Those crocodile tears , that lady stand behind him observing him with awe , followed his each and every move and word with a smile , his speech like words ... psychoanalysis of Pratyusha with sympathy , in a low voice as if he is talking with himself , projecting as if he was trying to analyse her condition , mental depression , --- because of her financial condition --- acco. to him -- she was struggled to pay money to her maid , to pay her EMI for the car and other things to maintain her status , how struggled she was [!!!!] how surprised he was while watching her agony , how much pain he expressed [!!!!] what an analysis ... a criminal mind's analysis, lastly , at the end of the interview ,before going to lit the candles there in the church , while climbing up the steps , for the question of that reporter regarding his ex- girl friend " I don't want to answer this question , look ... if I answer this ... you tempt to ask another question ... if I answer that one too , another and one more ... " as if convincing a small kid denied to answer , he walked in to that church !

Observed his every facial expression , a big farce 😑 felt insulted , as Padma rightly said , he thought that he could fool the entire world , how confident he was , the paradox in the freedom of expression , as if we don't have any choice to hear the truth . A glaring visual of the actual truth and his elaborate deception !!!! His timing of response -- he has taken too much time to say any word , a suspicious pause , most of his answers are evasive and non- relevant . His frequent looking at the onlooker as if searching to see whether you are accepting the answer or not . Have to say , this liar tried his best to convince us as he was a concerned lover . He called the media for the interview ... and he dictated terms , what to ask , how , and how long !
If you violate laws of God, you're a sinner. Yes, he is , by telling lies in the premises of God .
If you violate laws of land , you're a criminal. Undoubtedly he is !
Watched it with pain , throughout fuming , and at the end dejected and gloomy . 😭

Madhu he is a habitual conman? Just wait another girl will surely fall for him or his ex and him will start giving appearances now that he has become famous courtesy Pratyusha😑

The ultimate losers are we and her parents😭
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning:

Word Count: 0

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hello Riyu πŸ€— my sweetheart ❀️(now and then with a pinch of ground chili...πŸ˜†)

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
So many indications against this psychopath and still nobady came up with the idea to test him on a lie detector...I just don't believe that Mumbai Police has no polygraph...sorry but there's something very fishy with Bombay High Court or with Mumbai Police or with both...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc8xhCLYRY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago