Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zgvp

Padma and all you friends from India, what do you think is the mood of the media, the police and the people of this case? How do you think, Prats will get you justice. I say, do you?
According to you!

Alex 🤗 Calm down dear . There is so much admiration for her here as an extraordinary talented actress , and millions of people love her , many are feeling like they lost their family member . Huge fan following she garnered while acting as Anandi , and even now in some languages it is telecasting the Pratyusha time's episodes . Till now no cine or TV actress got such a colossal coverage in the media , the negative forces are waning now , his ex , his parents , and his friends did what they could do till now , saved him from going to jail , but see , now media is not allowing this case to move behind the curtain , again and again it is bringing it back in to the headlines . It is because of her sheer popularity , public love towards this Anandi .
Let us wait , she will get justice , if not today , one day definitely she will .
But the most stunning aspect is ---why the police did not arrest him immediately after the statements from her friends and neighbors about her plight that day and prior to that ? I think he too expected an inevitable arrest , that's why searched frantically for all the evidences to tamper , so ransacked her house in a hurry . Why that Hospital admitted him there ? These are the most irritating points now .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Alex 🤗 Calm down dear . There is so much admiration for her here as an extraordinary talented actress , and millions of people love her , many are feeling like they lost their family member . Huge fan following she garnered while acting as Anandi , and even now in some languages it is telecasting the Pratyusha time's episodes . Till now no cine or TV actress got such a colossal coverage in the media , the negative forces are waning now , his ex , his parents , and his friends did what the could do till now , saved him from going to jail , but see , now media is not allowing this case to move behind the curtain , again and again it is bringing it back in to the headlines . It is because of her sheer popularity , public love towards this Anandi .

Let us wait , she will get justice , if not today , one day definitely she will .
But the most stunning aspect is ---why the police did not arrest him immediately after the statements from her friends and neighbors about her plight that day and prior to that ? I think he too expected an inevitable arrest , that's why searched frantically for all the evidences to tamper , so ransacked her house in a hurry . Why that Hospital admitted him there ? These are the most irritating points now .

Madi🤗, thank you.🤗 I am far from India and many worried that Rahul will be saved from punishment. I can not sleep, cry and think about Prats. I can not believe she's gone. Duties so long, and I do not believe that will never see it.😭😭😭💔

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Calm down, dear Aleaxandra❤️, we cannot do anything about things not in our control, let's hope and pray for justice!🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
He tortured her .
Another vital clue --

"I'm getting death threats": Pratyusha Banerjee's last conversation with Rahul Raj

TNN | Apr 27, 2016, 04.31 PM IST

According to Indiatoday, below is a part of their conversation

Pratyusha Banerjee: Mujhe characterless kaha jaa raha hai. Mujhe marne ki dhamki di jaa rahi hai. Mere maa baap ko marne ki dhamki di jaa rahi hai. Bacha kya hai meri zindagi mein. (I have been called characterless. I'm getting death threats. My parents are getting death threats. What's left in my life now?)

Rahul Raj Singh: Yeh sab choti baatein hain. (All these are not a big deal)

Pratyusha Banerjee: Aap isko choti si baat kaise bol sakte ho. Mr. Rahul please keep your ego aside. (How can you say it's no big deal? Mr. Rahul, please keep your ego aside.)

Rahul disconnected the call while Pratyusha was still speaking.😡
Link --
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Im-getting-death-threats-Pratyusha-Banerjees-last-conversation-with-Rahul-Raj/articleshow/52010179.cms
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening all!
The articles disgust me - both for Rahul and for the media 😡
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saw today ABP news at 6 P.M, this guy say's that he met Prat's during SSK time.(This guys thinks viewers are deaf, dumb and blind). Where as earlier he said that he met her 2 years back at a party. That means he was eyeing her to trap her from that time and got opportunity during SSK. He carefully studied all media articles about her and repeats the same now.
Secondly he says that she was depressed due to financial crises which were there from past 2 to 3 years. He tried all his best to bring her out of it. Also he says that he used to check her DP and status in various networking sites from her mobile phone. Must say Prat's blindly believed him or he bonded her to share the pass words with him. I think he took complete charge of her and invaded her privacy. Her parents were not lying, they were saying that he brainwashed her and cut her off from them and her friends. Also he says he helped her open an individual bank account which she does not have any. Earlier she had joint account with her parents and they mis-managed her hard earned money. He questions what was her father's means of income?

He avoided when asked about Saloni, Prat's parent's allegations and her last conversation with him.

He was crying infront of media and showing as if he loved Prat's very much. Also he says that he want to fulfill all the dreams of Prat's.

Must say this guy really think that the viewers are bloody fools😡.

To conclude I would only say that she gave an opportunity out of sheer innocence and he swallowed her completely😡
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyday I think that now i will not follow or discuss about Prat's death and remember her beautiful memories, but this media and Rahul disgust me a lot. Gina rightly said it is disgusting.
Does these two (media and Rahul) take Prat's parents, friends and Well-wishers for granted? Comm'n everything we see and hear is crystal clear that she had been killed and still people make stories around her death and not arresting the culprit😡
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Just want to inform you, mama comes back to Belgrade at 3rd May... 😊

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Prior to that crime , that day too he visited Church ! Now again playing the same trump card to impress her foreign fans . He knows very well about her world wide popularity , so to safeguard his existence , he is pretending to be a highly God fearing person . Play ...play boy ...play with your own fate , one day it will play with your life ! Go where ever you want to , there is very little time left for your prayers . Read this --

Exclusive: I want to hug Pratyusha's mother and cry, says Rahul Raj Singh

Pratyusha-Rahul

New Delhi: Actor-director Rahul Raj Singh, who is continuously under suspicion of intimidatingPratyusha Banerjee suicide, today, said that his relationship with the Balika Vadhu' actress was out of this world and he is now both son and daughter for deceased's parents.In an exclusive interview to IndiaTV, Rahul said:

"Pratyusha's parents know the reality but still they are accusing me of murder. I love her parents very much. Now I am both the son and daughter for them. I want to hug her mother and cry. She used to cook food for me"

Rahul, first time speaking to any news channel after the incident, made this statement when he came to pray at Mount Marry Church in Mumbai's posh Bandra locality. He had candles in his hands and even got emotional at points when quizzed about Pratyusha's death.

"Only I know what I am going through after her demise. We used to come to Mount Marry Church and that night also we were here. Now I will come every Sunday here to pray for her happiness wherever she is" he said.

Rahul, who was not allowed to attend Pratyusha's funereal, said that it was unfortunate for him to not be there in her last rites.

Talking on what made Pratyusha took a drastic step, Rahul repeated that she had financial problem.

"Her account was badly managed by her parents. She used to get calls every day from the bank and was under depression because of this. She wanted to ask her parents about what they did with the money."

Rahul, in a husky voice and teary eyes, said that he and Pratyusha share many things in common.

And that they wanted to get married on a cruise.

Link --

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-pratyusha-baenerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-interview-325995

What a damned wretch... 🤢

Originally posted by: vibraj

Another link:

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/money-murder-mystery-the-pratyusha-banerjee-case-so-far/17175181

"Pratyusha wanted to file a case against Rahul. She called a lawyer and she wanted to speak to her (lawyer) the day the incident took place.

On the very same day, she had an appointment with the lawyer and she had mentioned many things about Rahul and finances and wanted to seek legal advice. Pratyusha wanted help legally because she was getting tortured some way or the other," her lawyer in the suicide case, Falguni Brahmabath alleged.

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/did-pratyusha-banerjee-plan-to-file-a-case-against-rahul-raj/17101158#sthash.n3aJzsZe.dpuf

I think, the fact that Pratsie wanted to file a case against RRS is a very important fact... it's pity that Pratsie's lawyer is out of the case but her lawyer can always be called as a witness...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago