Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's not shocking, it's true...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_-DAg-Kas[/YOUTUBE]
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

The house where Prats died had everything scattered, so obviously Rahul had destroyed evidence. Her parents should approach the Supreme Court now!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Dear friends , have a peaceful day.
Come on friends , here I am revealing the love story of mine !
When the youth touched my heart , there was a quiver , how surprised I was , when I wanted to jump from creepers to floral bushes , from cool breeze to a breezy dreams , from reality to day dreaming , a wonder , a splendor , indeed it was a grandeur of love , felt curious for every quiver , wanted to see the in depth meaning of love ...do you know what happened then , I was started flying beyond the clouds , was on seventh heaven ! There ... Someone whispered to me , come on baby , this world is not for you , I will show you what the real love is , realised that , that teacher was none other than God himself !!! So followed him up to the gates of eternity .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning all😊

Yesterday I tweeted:

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Don't know why IF is not accepting simple words stating as inappropriate)
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31563-rahul-raj-singh-prays-for-pratyusha.htm#8565386

Murderer! Church and false generation you will not save. God will punish you if you do not do this the police. 😡

Edited by zgvp - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31563-rahul-raj-singh-prays-for-pratyusha.htm#8565386

Murderer! Church and false generation you will not save. God will punish you if you do not do this the police. 😡

Prior to that crime , that day too he visited Church ! Now again playing the same trump card to impress her foreign fans . He knows very well about her world wide popularity , so to safeguard his existence , he is pretending to be a highly God fearing person . Play ...play boy ...play with your own fate , one day it will play with your life ! Go where ever you want to , there is very little time left for your prayers . Read this --

Exclusive: I want to hug Pratyusha's mother and cry, says Rahul Raj Singh

Pratyusha-Rahul

New Delhi: Actor-director Rahul Raj Singh, who is continuously under suspicion of intimidatingPratyusha Banerjee suicide, today, said that his relationship with the Balika Vadhu' actress was out of this world and he is now both son and daughter for deceased's parents.In an exclusive interview to IndiaTV, Rahul said:

"Pratyusha's parents know the reality but still they are accusing me of murder. I love her parents very much. Now I am both the son and daughter for them. I want to hug her mother and cry. She used to cook food for me"

Rahul, first time speaking to any news channel after the incident, made this statement when he came to pray at Mount Marry Church in Mumbai's posh Bandra locality. He had candles in his hands and even got emotional at points when quizzed about Pratyusha's death.

"Only I know what I am going through after her demise. We used to come to Mount Marry Church and that night also we were here. Now I will come every Sunday here to pray for her happiness wherever she is" he said.

Rahul, who was not allowed to attend Pratyusha's funereal, said that it was unfortunate for him to not be there in her last rites.

Talking on what made Pratyusha took a drastic step, Rahul repeated that she had financial problem.

"Her account was badly managed by her parents. She used to get calls every day from the bank and was under depression because of this. She wanted to ask her parents about what they did with the money."

Rahul, in a husky voice and teary eyes, said that he and Pratyusha share many things in common.

And that they wanted to get married on a cruise.

Link --

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-pratyusha-baenerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-interview-325995
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Prior to that crime , that day too he visited Church ! Now again playing the same trump card to impress her foreign fans . He knows very well about her world wide popularity , so to safeguard his existence , he is pretending to be a highly God fearing person . Play ...play boy ...play with your own fate , one day it will play with your life ! Go where ever you want to , there is very little time left for your prayers . Read this --

Exclusive: I want to hug Pratyusha's mother and cry, says Rahul Raj Singh

Pratyusha-Rahul

New Delhi: Actor-director Rahul Raj Singh, who is continuously under suspicion of intimidatingPratyusha Banerjee suicide, today, said that his relationship with the Balika Vadhu' actress was out of this world and he is now both son and daughter for deceased's parents.In an exclusive interview to IndiaTV, Rahul said:

"Pratyusha's parents know the reality but still they are accusing me of murder. I love her parents very much. Now I am both the son and daughter for them. I want to hug her mother and cry. She used to cook food for me"

Rahul, first time speaking to any news channel after the incident, made this statement when he came to pray at Mount Marry Church in Mumbai's posh Bandra locality. He had candles in his hands and even got emotional at points when quizzed about Pratyusha's death.

"Only I know what I am going through after her demise. We used to come to Mount Marry Church and that night also we were here. Now I will come every Sunday here to pray for her happiness wherever she is" he said.

Rahul, who was not allowed to attend Pratyusha's funereal, said that it was unfortunate for him to not be there in her last rites.

Talking on what made Pratyusha took a drastic step, Rahul repeated that she had financial problem.

"Her account was badly managed by her parents. She used to get calls every day from the bank and was under depression because of this. She wanted to ask her parents about what they did with the money."

Rahul, in a husky voice and teary eyes, said that he and Pratyusha share many things in common.

And that they wanted to get married on a cruise.

Link --

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-pratyusha-baenerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-interview-325995

I killed him with my own hands. It is a scoundrel, inferior human being. Please be prosecutor, who said it is murder to continue to fight for Prat.
cygnet9 thumbnail

There were segments in SBS and E24 today. They said this guy called them before hand and did all the drama in front of them.

Watch today 6 P.M ABP News you will see the full coverage. They are giving a caption "Dagabajh" means Con Man's crocodile tears.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Agree with Alex. Even I felt like killing him😡
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Agree with Alex. Even I felt like killing him😡

Padma and all you friends from India, what do you think is the mood of the media, the police and the people of this case? How do you think, Prats will get you justice. I say, do you?
According to you!