Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Alex and Padma, I personally think we should wait and offer help only if the parents say they need help. Great thought and gesture though, AlexπŸ‘
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/emotional-pratyushas-last-conversation-rahul-will-give-you-chills-160426

If Prats was even contemplating suicide, she would have left a letter indicting him, all such evidence may have been destroyed by Rahul!
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Alex and Padma, I personally think we should wait and offer help only if the parents say they need help. Great thought and gesture though, AlexπŸ‘

Vibs I wrote to Gupta. That's what I wrote.

, " '. Pratuha '. ( , ). . , . , , - , . , . - , . , . . .
Edited by zgvp - 8 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree ... we do not know who is helping them currently, and in what way.

However, Alex, you are a sweetheart πŸ‘
zgvp thumbnail
", " '. Pratuha '. ( , ). . , . , , - , . , . - , . , . . ."

zgvp thumbnail

Hello, my name is Alexandra Georgieva and I am from Bulgaria. I'm a fan of Pratuha and headed fan club Balgariya.Nie are all shocked by the assassination of Prats (we have no doubt that this is a murder). We express our sincere condolences to the mother and father of Prats. We know how difficult it is physically, mentally and financially at the moment. We are ready to help in any way we can, moral and financial support to hire the best lawyer can prove the truth of this crime. they are in extremely difficult physical and emotional state, we want to support them and help with whatever we can. We would like you to hire the best lawyer to prove that Rahul killer. Since hiring a good lawyer is an expensive procedure, we can help in raising funds. If there is provided a donation bank account. We fans Prats we want the whole truth to come to light and Rahul get their deserved punishment.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Hello, my name is Alexandra Georgieva and I am from Bulgaria. I'm a fan of Pratuha and headed fan club Balgariya.Nie are all shocked by the assassination of Prats (we have no doubt that this is a murder). We express our sincere condolences to the mother and father of Prats. We know how difficult it is physically, mentally and financially at the moment. We are ready to help in any way we can, moral and financial support to hire the best lawyer can prove the truth of this crime. they are in extremely difficult physical and emotional state, we want to support them and help with whatever we can. We would like you to hire the best lawyer to prove that Rahul killer. Since hiring a good lawyer is an expensive procedure, we can help in raising funds. If there is provided a donation bank account. We fans Prats we want the whole truth to come to light and Rahul get their deserved punishment.

Excellent AlexπŸ‘

Wait for the reply from Gupta.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Alex πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€—
After reading you words , again I am recollecting those emotions of mine which engulfed me on that day .-- Pratyusha
Had you paused for a while and looked back ,you could have seen your glorious past that mesmerized millions of people ,who became your staunch supporters &unconditional admirers and got world wide appreciation , you could have felt a huge wave of strength occupying your body and soul ... you could have easily overcome that sudden unfortunate instinct / moment , instead of going away ,you could have seen a beautiful & successful life ahead , just had you shown some courage in that moment . See , how many people are still reeling under pain , trying to do something for you with tearful eyes and with aching hearts . Why you lost this glorious life and went away searching a far off land where you have to garner fanfare afresh .
Thank you Kety for this siggy β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Alex πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€—

After reading you words , again I am recollecting those emotions of mine which engulfed me on that day .-- Pratyusha
Had you paused for a while and looked back ,you could have seen your glorious past that mesmerized millions of people ,who became your staunch supporters &unconditional admirers and got world wide appreciation , you could have felt a huge wave of strength occupying your body and soul ... you could have easily overcome that sudden unfortunate instinct / moment , instead of going away ,you could have seen a beautiful & successful life ahead , just had you shown some courage in that moment . See , how many people are still reeling under pain , trying to do something for you with tearful eyes and with aching hearts . Why you lost this glorious life and went away searching a far off land where you have to garner fanfare afresh .
Thank you Kety for this siggy β€οΈπŸ€—

Madi, if I know that I can back our girl, I immediately left for India. But this is impossible, so I want to help Rahul, the culprit of her death go to prison. I believe that anyone who loved Prats will do the same. I love my girl and will never forget it. Every day looking photos and and crying. Every day I expect I come here to find out that everything was a lie and you tell me that she has a new role that is alive and well. But this is impossible.
Mamicheta glad that you have with you is my easier.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Revealed: Pratyusha Banerjee's last words to Rahul Raj Singh

I have so many "cute" words I would like to say about Bombay High Court... for example, a flea market where even a psychophat like RRS can buy relief from arrest... πŸ˜•
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago