Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Alex, if there is any effort by anyone in India to help Prats or her parents seek help, we shall let you know, most touched by your love and concern for PratsπŸ€—.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anglecat9

@bold red: A lot can be interpreted from that. It can be like she is going to file a case, or leave him or book a case against him etc. This does not stand that she is going to commit suicide?

Agree Padma!
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold red: A lot can be interpreted from that. It can be like she is going to file a case, or leave him or book a case against him etc. This does not stand that she is going to commit suicide?

Yes it is, you're right. I can not understand court in India. If she could not get fan, this is a major clue ... What else is being discussed?πŸ˜•

Viswasruti thumbnail

Agree with you Padma . I too feel , she threatened him , for that he reacted violently , ended "his trouble" 😑
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Girls can someone wrote to parents of Prats to open a bank account through which can help you raise money to hire the best lawyer. Also this account be announced in the media to help more people?

I think we can communicate to them through Prat's friends say Vikas Gupta. He has a twitter account https://twitter.com/lostboy54 There we can convey our message to him.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Now a movie on Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Now-a-movie-on-Pratyusha-Banerjees-suicide/articleshow/51977691.cms
It has been almost a month since popular TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee was found hanging in her flat. Controversies are just not stopping around her suicide case and the mystery of her death still continues.

According to sources, a production house is thinking of making a movie on Pratyusha Banerjee. As per reports, the movie's announcement was held at a studio in Andheri.
Actress Tanisha Singh, who has worked in a few South Indian movies, is in talks with the makers for the lead of Pratyusha's biopic. The movie will be directed by Mukesh Narayan.
The role of Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who has been charged with abetment to suicide following her death, will be played by Sharavan Raghav. Reportedly, the shoot will start from next month.
She wanted to act in a good cinema , unfortunately got the chance posthumously , incarnated as someone else 😭

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

I think we can communicate to them through Prat's friends say Vikas Gupta. He has a twitter account https://twitter.com/lostboy54 There we can convey our message to him.

Padma, I would be very grateful if someone contact him and write on our behalf, that are ready to help both financially and morally.
I mean you friends from India ... because my English is not up to standard and do not know your customs and manners of communication. Something like an open letter to him or to Shashank Vyas
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Now a movie on Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Now-a-movie-on-Pratyusha-Banerjees-suicide/articleshow/51977691.cms
It has been almost a month since popular TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee was found hanging in her flat. Controversies are just not stopping around her suicide case and the mystery of her death still continues.

According to sources, a production house is thinking of making a movie on Pratyusha Banerjee. As per reports, the movie's announcement was held at a studio in Andheri.
Actress Tanisha Singh, who has worked in a few South Indian movies, is in talks with the makers for the lead of Pratyusha's biopic. The movie will be directed by Mukesh Narayan.
The role of Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who has been charged with abetment to suicide following her death, will be played by Sharavan Raghav. Reportedly, the shoot will start from next month.
She wanted to act in a good cinema , unfortunately got the chance posthumously , incarnated as someone else 😭

Madi, it's not good for our girl.😭 Instead she plays in movies and make us happy, to make a film about death. But perhaps other girls will escape such scammers as Rahul.😑

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Padma, I would be very grateful if someone contact him and write on our behalf, that are ready to help both financially and morally.
I mean you friends from India ... because my English is not up to standard and do not know your customs and manners of communication. Something like an open letter to him or to Shashank Vyas

Alex there is an option called direct message on Twitter. You can write your message to him. I think he, Kamya can do on our behalf. I will also try to convey them through Direct message. If you write in your own words that will be a great impact.

For example: You can write in your language. Take signature of Prat's Fans there in your country and other places and send it as an attachment to him and kamya.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Alex there is an option called direct message on Twitter. You can write your message to him. I think he, Kamya can do on our behalf. I will also try to convey them through Direct message. If you write in your own words that will be a great impact.

For example: You can write in your language. Take signature of Prat's Fans there in your country and other places and send it as an attachment to him and kamya.

Excellent suggestion Padma . πŸ‘