Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Girls can someone wrote to parents of Prats to open a bank account through which can help you raise money to hire the best lawyer. Also this account be announced in the media to help more people?
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Alex , I can understand your sentiment dear friend 🤗 -- but love is more precious than any currency in this world !

Buying justice is against the principle of love &Law .
As her fan I don't want to buy justice , it has to be bestowed on her for her lovable nature .
As one of my dear friend just now mentioned , she crossed the age old norms of the society , so now became a debatable point to each one .
Unfortunately , we can't buy justice for her love .
Yes , she did a mistake , loving a crook was a blunder and perished for that irrevocable mistake . But , as her fans , let us pray God to give justice for this young girl .

Madi, do not think what you are implying is what Alexandra meant, I think what she meant was to pool money to allow her parents to fight justice, a magnanimous suggestion from Alex but we have no contact with her parents and I am sure her friends and contacts will do something about it, a big hug to Alexandra for even suggesting and thinking about it, just shows Prats had such great fans all over the world!🤗
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Vibha this was a pre-planned murder where no one can get a single evidence against the culprit.
Our girl believed this crook so much that he closed all the doors for her to survive. Even her parents openly showed their displeasure after her demise, why?

One word for all the speculations is that Pratyusha is no more. She is dead whether by committing suicide or murder. In order to nab RRS, Now I want him to be freed from all the allegations and roam freely. Once he is free I am sure he will commit some mistake then the police can catch him red handed.

To catch him red handed one should use brains and an efficient Public Prosecutor who really wish to get justice to Pratyusha.

This man thinks that he can get away despite of all he has done like others. But no a person who had done wrong can never get away.

Agree Padma, Rahul has planned all his moves smartly but why does the law not consider that his actions led to her suicide, so that is abetment, not what he told her over the phone, of not doing anything drastic, he is always smart and manipulative, when there is anything for public consumption.
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Madi, do not think what you are implying is what Alexandra meant, I think what she meant was to pool money to allow her parents to fight justice, a magnanimous suggestion from Alex but we have no contact with her parents and I am sure her friends and contacts will do something about it, a big hug to Alexandra for even suggesting and thinking about it, just shows Prats had such great fans all over the world!🤗

I can not do anything here but you have a relationship with Instagram, the father of Prats, also media. The fans are great force. Please do something, I will try here in Bylgariya to organize its fans.🤗
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning friends , have a peaceful day .

Wow Madi, this is so beautiful, together with siggy.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alex 🤗 you are amazing fan dear, wish Prats knew this 😭
But you told me that whatever happens, it is God's will and you have faith in Him,

So just wait and watch, we all will get the answer. Her parents tears won't be wasted.
vibraj thumbnail
Interesting link, her last phone call details!

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/revealed-details-of-pratyushas-last-phone-call-with-rahul-raj/17171150

Last call

Date: April 1

Time:
3.43 pm

Call details:
201 seconds (Rahul calls Pratyusha after her attempts to call him fail)

Pratyusha:
You cheater, tumne mujhe cheat kiya hai, mujhe mere maa baap se alag kar diya, ab dekho main kya karne ja rahi hoon (You cheater, you cheated on me, you separated me from my parents, now see what I do)

Rahul:
What happened? I will talk to you once I reach home, I am on the way; till I reach, don't do anything.

Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

@Alex --- Not Madi, you did not understand me. I thought Prats parents have no money to conduct the case. I'm not talking about buying justice and to fight by legal means. Financial resources to hire a lawyer ...
@Madhuri ---Yes , now I understand properly , love you for your noble thoughts Alex.🤗
If necessary we are all ready to fund for appoint a good lawyer [ like Ujjwal Nikam,an able and efficient public prosecutor who never feared to[ tell truth ] do justice , [only truth ]only justice , nothing else ! ]
Vibha thanks for trying to correct me like a responsible friend .🤗
Later I understand properly and appreciated her noble thoughts .😊
If our love towards that actress can pressurize the police and law system to take immediate action in a proper way ,that is more appropriate , just in the case of Nirbhaya .
Public continuously questioned the judiciary , and at every step , there was debates in the media and on internet, everything was analysed with great precision , still that so called juvenile issue is there to question . In the same way , in this case too, there are many debatable points , unsolved mysterious circumstances , as everyone knows , this crook he managed well . Her parents need moral support from her friends and fans first .She was a very popular actress here too , otherwise media won't pay such enormous attention towards this case , but unfortunately , there are negative forces too which are working day and night in a meticulous way .

zgvp thumbnail

@Alex --- Not Madi, you did not understand me. I thought Prats parents have no money to conduct the case. I'm not talking about buying justice and to fight by legal means. Financial resources to hire a lawyer ...
@Madhuri ---Yes , now I understand properly , love you for your noble thoughts Alex.🤗

If necessary we are all ready to fund for appoint a good lawyer [ like Ujjwal Nikam,an able and efficient public prosecutor who never feared to[ tell truth ] do justice , [only truth ]only justice , nothing else ! ]
Vibha thanks for trying to correct me like a responsible friend .🤗
Later I understand properly and appreciated her noble thoughts .😊
If our love towards that actress can pressurize the police and law system to take immediate action in a proper way ,that is more appropriate , just in the case of Nirbhaya .
Public continuously questioned the judiciary , and at every step , there was debates in the media and on internet, everything was analysed with great precision , still that so called juvenile issue is there to question . In the same way , in this case too, there are many debatable points , unsolved mysterious circumstances , as everyone knows , this crook he managed well . Her parents need moral support from her friends and fans first .She was a very popular actress here too , otherwise media won't pay such enormous attention towards this case , but unfortunately , there are negative forces too which are working day and night in a meticulous way .

Friends, is there a way we fans can do something about Prats? Just say I'm ready to do the impossible to help.🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting link, her last phone call details!

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/revealed-details-of-pratyushas-last-phone-call-with-rahul-raj/17171150

Last call

Date: April 1

Time:
3.43 pm

Call details:
201 seconds (Rahul calls Pratyusha after her attempts to call him fail)

Pratyusha:
You cheater, tumne mujhe cheat kiya hai, mujhe mere maa baap se alag kar diya, ab dekho main kya karne ja rahi hoon (You cheater, you cheated on me, you separated me from my parents, now see what I do)

Rahul:
What happened? I will talk to you once I reach home, I am on the way; till I reach, don't do anything.

@bold red: A lot can be interpreted from that. It can be like she is going to file a case, or leave him or book a case against him etc. This does not stand that she is going to commit suicide?