Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Vibha don't forget the fact that he has taken away her mobile with him on that fateful day , and returned after a well 24 hours later . He tampered the conversation and put her words of" suicide" there and his words of " Don't take any drastic step " conveniently . After slapping her in full public glare in the Mall that day ,he did not bothered to bring her back home , the wounded chic limped back to her nest , cried loudly , later some heard her words with wails , these are the statements from the same media and the witness , means he intelligently put the time as 3.30 there to make believe that he was so concerned for her life after abusing her body and mind and grabbed all the money ????😡 When this atrocious concocted stories stop churning new angle everyday ?

Just prefer to pray God for her soul rest in peace now ,knowing fully well that God never tell lies , and will definitely punish the criminals .

Madi, even if he has tampered with her mobile, the forensic reports of all her conversations are from the mobile company, so no amount of tampering can work and the police and court are privy to these actual conversations.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good Morning friends , have a peaceful day .

Awesome quotes and good siggie!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Good morning all.😊
Friends right prosecutor says he could have come from another window, but has slowed digging hour, it would not have reached the fan alone?
Why did they release him? I do not understand in Bulgaria, the suspects in jail until the investigation ...
Please explain pravodasieto in India cpu you?😡😡😡

Alex , the manipulated criminal mentalities are working on this case overtime .
As Vibha rightly mentioned , her parents have neither money nor power to get justice ,he already bought the justice with the money he swiped from her accounts .
There is enormous love and admiration for her talent here , awe for her stupendous success , to some extent a public outcry for her murder/ suicide for few days , but the culture which defines different laws for male and female here in our society , is making the public to wait and watch for the time being .
Many cases to deal , police are wary of investigating each and every angle of this case , legal system has both sides , a blindfold one only can hear the truth who can shout loudly , the police force have only eyes to wait and watch until the truth emerges itself from the files .
The loved ones of the deceased are at present emotionally , financially and physically completely drained out . I can understand their present state of mind , they must be longing to sit in a corner to mourn for their girl peacefully , that the world is denying now .
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Alex , the manipulated criminal mentalities are working on this case overtime .

As Vibha rightly mentioned , her parents have neither money nor power to get justice ,he already bought the justice with the money he swiped from her accounts .
There is enormous love and admiration for her talent here , awe for her stupendous success , to some extent a public outcry for her murder/ suicide for few days , but the culture which defines different laws for male and female here in our society , is making the public to wait and watch for the time being .
Many cases to deal , police are wary of investigating each and every angle of this case , legal system has both sides , a blindfold one only can hear the truth who can shout loudly , the police force have only eyes to wait and watch until the truth emerges itself from the files .
The loved ones of the deceased are at present emotionally , financially and physically completely drained out . I can understand their present state of mind , they must be longing to sit in a corner to mourn for their girl peacefully , that the world is denying now .

How much money is needed to fight? Please euro ... And why not make campaign to raise funds?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Madi, even if he has tampered with her mobile, the forensic reports of all her conversations are from the mobile company, so no amount of tampering can work and the police and court are privy to these actual conversations.

Vibha , the judge preferred to hear the mobile conversation in her closed door chambers , yet to listen/ read the actual conversation .
Doctors preferred to believe his complaint of chest pain and loud crying as mental imbalance , they never bothered to check his condition with medical tests .
It is atrocious and absurd to allow him to roam freely .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Alex , I can understand your sentiment dear friend 🤗 -- but love is more precious than any currency in this world !
Buying justice is against the principle of love &Law .
As her fan I don't want to buy justice , it has to be bestowed on her for her lovable nature .
As one of my dear friend just now mentioned , she crossed the age old norms of the society , so now became a debatable point to each one .
Unfortunately , we can't buy justice for her love .
Yes , she did a mistake , loving a crook was a blunder and perished for that irrevocable mistake . But , as her fans , let us pray God to give justice for this young girl .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Alex , I can understand your sentiment dear friend 🤗 -- but love is more precious than any currency in this world !

Buying justice is against the principle of love &Law .
As her fan I don't want to buy justice , it has to be bestowed on her for her lovable nature .
As one of my dear friend just now mentioned , she crossed the age old norms of the society , so now became a debatable point to each one .
Unfortunately , we can't buy justice for her love .
Yes , she did a mistake , loving a crook was a blunder and perished for that irrevocable mistake . But , as her fans , let us pray God to give justice for this young girl .

Not Madi, you did not understand me. I thought Prats parents have no money to conduct the case. I'm not talking about buying justice and to fight by legal means. Financial resources to hire a lawyer ...
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Not Madi, you did not understand me. I thought Prats parents have no money to conduct the case. I'm not talking about buying justice and to fight by legal means. Financial resources to hire a lawyer ...

Yes , now I understand properly , love you for your noble thoughts Alex.🤗
If necessary we are all ready to fund for appoint a good lawyer [ like Ujjwal Nikam,an able and efficient public prosecutor who never feared to tell the truth , only truth , nothing else ! ]
Will be back after some time friends .😊
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Yes , now I understand properly , love you for your noble thoughts Alex.🤗

If necessary we are all ready to fund for appoint a good lawyer [ like Ujjwal Nikam,an able and efficient public prosecutor who never feared to tell the truth , only truth , nothing else ! ]
Will be back after some time friends .😊

Please only tell if you raise funds, I am ready to help with as I can.🤗

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

After hearing their last conversation, judge grants bail to Rahul as he very smartly kept telling her at 3.30 pm, not to take any drastic action. When he came home at 4.30 pm, he could not open the door as it was bolted from inside and from an adjacent house, the neighbour's cook entered and found her hanging! Even if all these evidences are right, why is the law considering only his smart statement of do not take drastic action, why not consider his actions which caused the unhappy girl to take her life??? Are his actions not abetment to suicide? I guess, Prats' parents will either give up or approach the Supreme Court, but to fight a legal battle, they need money and they have none

Vibha this was a pre-planned murder where no one can get a single evidence against the culprit.
Our girl believed this crook so much that he closed all the doors for her to survive. Even her parents openly showed their displeasure after her demise, why?

One word for all the speculations is that Pratyusha is no more. She is dead whether by committing suicide or murder. In order to nab RRS, Now I want him to be freed from all the allegations and roam freely. Once he is free I am sure he will commit some mistake then the police can catch him red handed.

To catch him red handed one should use brains and an efficient Public Prosecutor who really wish to get justice to Pratyusha.

This man thinks that he can get away despite of all he has done like others. But no a person who had done wrong can never get away.