Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VerboseG

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-case-public-prosecutor-says-pratyusha-banerjee-was-murdered_1879558.html

Initial probe suggests Pratyusha Banerjee was murdered, claims public prosecutor

As per a report in India today, following Rahul Raj Singh's anticipatory bail plea hearing, the public prosecutor said that the early leads suggested the actress was murdered.

However, the Mumbai police said that they could apply murder charges on Rahul Raj Singh only after they get his custody.

According to another report, initial investigation suggests that ''Rahul could have entered the building (where Pratyusha hanged herself from the ceiling) through the adjacent window, but wasted a good half an hour in calling the neighbour.

A source revealed that Pratyusha's dupatta wasn't hanging but was kept aside. Also, no object was found using which Pratyusha could have climbed to reach the ceiling fan to commit suicide.''

Meanwhile, Rahul is currently out on an anticipatory bail granted by the Bombay High Court.

Latest updates on the tragic case reveal that the Bombay High Court had refused to transfer the case to the crime branch, despite late Pratyusha's mother Shoma Banerjee's appeal.

First Published: Monday, April 25, 2016 - 17:53

@bold... yet another controversy... how should police get his custody when Bombay High Court grants to maniac one anticipatory bail after another... the rot starts at the top... 🤢

Pratyusha was 'murdered', public prosecutor - Metro India

Cops said the call recording was crucial in the case...

Pratyusha Banerjee was murdered: Prosecutor ...

The Pratyusha Banerjee death case has taken a new turn as the public prosecutor argued in the Bombay High Court on Monday that the early investigation suggested that the actress was murdered.

The claim was presented before the court when the court was considering the anticipatory bail plea of Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh.

The Mumbai Police said that they could charge Singh under the section of murder only if they get him under the custody and interrogating him.

The court, however, noted that the custodial interrogation of the actor was not necessary and granted him bail.

The court also said that the prosecution hasn't provided sufficient evidence to prove abetment charges against Singh. "How a person would react to a particular situation is unpredictable. Sensitivity differs from person to person; so does the reaction," the court was quoted as saying by The Indian Express.

The court turned down the prosecution's argument that the police was suspicious about Singh's involvement in the murder of the actress. "If the police came across contradictions or had a well-founded suspicion, then nobody has prevented the police from invoking Section 302, which they have not done," the court asked.

The police have found that Rahul Raj Singh entered the house of Pratyusha Banerjee through the adjacent window and the dupatta that the actress used to hang herself was removed from the fan and was kept aside when the police reached the spot.

Banerjee, famous for her role in the popular serial Balika Vadhu, was found hanging at her house in Mumbai, on April 1. It was revealed that she had a troubled relationship with Singh.

This is pure cynicism of the High Court... or of the Mumbai police... for whatever reason, someone is sabotaging the investigation...

Originally posted by: Avyakta

So ultimately they convinced themselves on these lines and trying to convince us with these absurd statements 😡

As Ginu said, just wait and watch... # BombayHC and # Mumbai Police have begun to blame each other... however, these are shady business...

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Nats your Country is so beautiful, love the pics.

One can just forget all their sorrows just gazing at it.

Thanks.

For you Riyu 🤗, the southernmost point in Germany... ❤️

Meersburg Castle on lake Constance...

Natty who lives here now? So beautiful, as if in a film.

I don't know if someone lives there now but the castle is still alive as many hundert years ago... Meersburg is only 95 km from my town away and I spent a few of my birthdays there...

Nataly Germany's these wonderful landscapes where conservation meets recreation. These precious havens of natural and man-made landscapes,how majestic these castles are ! While looking in to these castles ...some thoughts ---
I always feel that there is an unseen heart present in every hut , house and castle , which feels , dreams , think all the time , waiting there for me to share it's inner feelings . Just want to touch a wall in a tender way as if touching a baby's delicate cheek and want to ask , please tell me what you want to tell since many years , I am here for you to listen , share with me , who loved whom , who hurt her , what those loud laughter depicted in that silent night , why that Sigh so heavy , what hurt her at that moment , tell me please , how tender those tiny toddler's light feet while running out from his mother's thoughts , with glee while teasing his mother, refusing to wear any clothes , how that mother hugged him and with what words she convinced him to hide his true self from this mocking world , why that pretty girl is running with that red face, far away from her young lover ? Have you seen the scene prior to that running ? If so tell us !" You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." --- is it the same line what he said to her ?? --It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live my dear .
Am I thinking too much , revealing a life's secret ? --Just thinking ,
Where have gone all her smiles and dreams , those thoughts and imaginations , she must be stored a lifetime's desires in her tender heart , must be reserved those life's future moments in her dreamy eyes , must be mustered with her musical voice , to sing a song for her past experiences , just thinking , if she has gone , all her wills and wishes , dreams and desires , thoughts and imaginations , where are they now ? All are roaming there in every historical castle and over those every night's glistening stars ? They must be reside somewhere , no ...no ... they can't be burn with her heart , must be somewhere hiding , where no one can see . no one can understand . Better my dear beauty , hide yourself from this cruel world , never realised your pain , if so , are we not there to hide you in our hearts ? Now after losing you we are searching for you in this empty universe .
Nataly ... and Riya , just a deep look in to those castles , through those open windows , these thoughts running amok in all directions . Catch them and swing them , they will tell you many more stories . 🤗

For Pratsie and for you Madhy 🤗 ... a castle over my town...

Lichtenstein castle

Originally posted by: vibraj

Wow, this fits into my fantasy, even a small place like Kreuth I found so fascinating and exhilarating, people so simple, friendly and sweet, despite the language barrier, bigger cities like Munich are also so much like a broader version of London! Thank you Nats for this lovely pics!

Vibhy, a small place like Kreuth or a big city like Munich, the whole Bavaria is just like a big fairy tale... and the Neuschwanstein castle of the King Ludwig of Bavaria is the most beautiful of all... here is another one of his castles...

Hohenschwangau castle...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

After hearing their last conversation, judge grants bail to Rahul as he very smartly kept telling her at 3.30 pm, not to take any drastic action. When he came home at 4.30 pm, he could not open the door as it was bolted from inside and from an adjacent house, the neighbour's cook entered and found her hanging! Even if all these evidences are right, why is the law considering only his smart statement of do not take drastic action, why not consider his actions which caused the unhappy girl to take her life??? Are his actions not abetment to suicide? I guess, Prats' parents will either give up or approach the Supreme Court, but to fight a legal battle, they need money and they have none
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Morning friends , have a peaceful day .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-bombay-high-court-grants-bail-to-rahul-in-pratyusha-case-2206145

After hearing their last conversation, judge grants bail to Rahul as he very smartly kept telling her at 3.30 pm, not to take any drastic action. When he came home at 4.30 pm, he could not open the door as it was bolted from inside and from an adjacent house, the neighbour's cook entered and found her hanging! Even if all these evidences are right, why is the law considering only his smart statement of do not take drastic action, why not consider his actions which caused the unhappy girl to take her life??? Are his actions not abetment to suicide? I guess, Prats' parents will either give up or approach the Supreme Court, but to fight a legal battle, they need money and they have none

Vibha don't forget the fact that he has taken away her mobile with him on that fateful day , and returned after a well 24 hours later . He tampered the conversation and put her words of" suicide" there and his words of " Don't take any drastic step " conveniently . After slapping her in full public glare in the Mall that day ,he did not bothered to bring her back home , the wounded chic limped back to her nest , cried loudly , later some heard her words with wails , these are the statements from the same media and the witness , means he intelligently put the time as 3.30 there to make believe that he was so concerned for her life after abusing her body and mind and grabbed all the money ????😡 When this atrocious concocted stories stop churning new angle everyday ?
Just prefer to pray God for her soul rest in peace now ,knowing fully well that God never tell lies , and will definitely punish the criminals .
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/must-read-new-updates-pratyusha-suicide-case-160425

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-rahul-raj-singh-granted-anticipatory-bail/story-J7iKK5y6o3f2qA9

Good morning all.😊
Friends right prosecutor says he could have come from another window, but has slowed digging hour, it would not have reached the fan alone?
Why did they release him? I do not understand in Bulgaria, the suspects in jail until the investigation ...
Please explain pravodasieto in India cpu you?😡😡😡