Frequent Posters

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning all!😊 I wish you a very successful new week. I love you guys.πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

I don't know if someone lives there now but the castle is still alive as many hundert years ago... Meersburg is only 95 km from my town away and I spent a few of my birthdays there...

Nataly Germany's these wonderful landscapes where conservation meets recreation. These precious havens of natural and man-made landscapes,how majestic these castles are ! While looking in to these castles ...some thoughts ---
I always feel that there is an unseen heart present in every hut , house and castle , which feels , dreams , think all the time , waiting there for me to share it's inner feelings . Just want to touch a wall in a tender way as if touching a baby's delicate cheek and want to ask , please tell me what you want to tell since many years , I am here for you to listen , share with me , who loved whom , who hurt her , what those loud laughter depicted in that silent night , why that Sigh so heavy , what hurt her at that moment , tell me please , how tender those tiny toddler's light feet while running out from his mother's thoughts , with glee while teasing his mother, refusing to wear any clothes , how that mother hugged him and with what words she convinced him to hide his true self from this mocking world , why that pretty girl is running with that red face, far away from her young lover ? Have you seen the scene prior to that running ? If so tell us !" You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." --- is it the same line what he said to her ?? --It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live my dear .
Am I thinking too much , revealing a life's secret ? --Just thinking ,
Where have gone all her smiles and dreams , those thoughts and imaginations , she must be stored a lifetime's desires in her tender heart , must be reserved those life's future moments in her dreamy eyes , must be mustered with her musical voice , to sing a song for her past experiences , just thinking , if she has gone , all her wills and wishes , dreams and desires , thoughts and imaginations , where are they now ? All are roaming there in every historical castle and over those every night's glistening stars ? They must be reside somewhere , no ...no ... they can't be burn with her heart , must be somewhere hiding , where no one can see . no one can understand . Better my dear beauty , hide yourself from this cruel world , never realised your pain , if so , are we not there to hide you in our hearts ? Now after losing you we are searching for you in this empty universe .
Nataly ... and Riya , just a deep look in to those castles , through those open windows , these thoughts running amok in all directions . Catch them and swing them , they will tell you many more stories . πŸ€—

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Pratyusha Banerjee hung herself under the influence of ...

"This much amount of alcohol consumption in the body leads to lose control and so, Pratyusha hung herself to death"

If this is the final and official medical report, then each man with healthy mind simply must to say: this is the most controversial statement of all... it's true, such a big level of alcohol in blood leads to losing control... but to lose control and just so to hung herself... this is ridiculous... if she was so drunk to lose control, then she couldn't even stand on its own let alone to hung herself... moreover, it's incredible that the forensic doctors needed over 3 weeks to determine the alcohol level in blood... really, something is very fishy in this investigation...

That is what I am saying Natty. Something is very fishy indeed and I am afraid the culprit will come clean😑 No one but supreme power the Almighty will give the final verdict to the culprit.
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hello Avi, Happy to see you too. πŸ€—

Thank you Riya for this cutest Hi !πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Madi, how are you? Nice quotes and beautiful creation dear.

Thank you Madhu for these meaningful quotes and lovely creations .πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Calm down gals, Prats will always be in our hearts, me too wonder all the time, why did this happen, why did not anyone visit her then, why did the clock not step back and this tragic event averted, can never ever joke about Fool's Day anymore, no answers to any question, guess we have to make peace with the laws of life where death is an irrevocable truth!

Even going by the media version that she had a lot of alcohol in her system, 135 ml is little over two pegs, that surely does not make someone lose their senses, surely not! And then to so carefully plan a suicide, which was not instinctive where someone jumps from a height but cleverly planned like she ties knots on a rope/ her dupatta, this short girl stands on the edge of a sofa because she can barely reach the fan, such balderdash and utter nonsense, this theory is pure junk, but let us see what finally emerges!

Vibha , agree with your every word . Absurd report , utter nonsense , but before the final verdict , many insults and accusations, especially unjust ones, with the aim of damaging the reputation of our Pratyusha . What left there to hide , her life is a debatable article to each and every one there.😭
Waiting for justice to our Pratyusha .
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Good morning all!😊 I wish you a very successful new week. I love you guys.πŸ€—

Thank you Alex for the morning greetings .πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

That is what I am saying Natty. Something is very fishy indeed and I am afraid the culprit will come clean😑 No one but supreme power the Almighty will give the final verdict to the culprit.

So ultimately they convinced themselves on these lines and trying to convince us with these absurd statements 😑
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-case-public-prosecutor-says-pratyusha-banerjee-was-murdered_1879558.html

Vebs, thank you for this information, it would still have justice
Edited by zgvp - 8 years ago