Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to learn about your father Alexandra.

Nice quotes and siggies Madhu,

Vibha hope we will see the light of justice towards Prat's one day

Avi yes here in this part of the country it is very hot, like 43 degrees. Also water problem. But the main culprits are we humans only. We have every resources but won't use fairly and properly. Hence this situation.

Guys to be honest I still cannot believe that Pratyusha is no more alive. When ever I am idle this thought comes to me is why did she end her life? Why no body could ever smelled the trouble before hand? Why why . Lost interest in all TV programs and segments. There is this emptiness surrounds me, not able to feel any emotions. Don't feel like crying either.

Padma, I do not know why, but today I feel very sad. All day thinking about Prats. Today, more than ever, and I can not explain why ...😭😭
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends ,Good Morning all .

So happy to see Riya here . 🤗
Alexandra , everyone is present here , either greeting you directly , or reading your words of concern silently . Every Prat's fan's soul is roaming here, to know what is happening there in that case .
Except to wait for justice ,we can't do anything .
Both legal system and money power are working overtime to pull the case towards it's direction . Let us see , ultimately which one will win .

Hello Avi, Happy to see you too. 🤗

riya_ss9 thumbnail

Beautiful quotes Madi, I always love to read it. But recently with all the happenings in my life, I just want to forget some of it so have started with puzzles.
Why the hell life has to suck???

Riya, hell is here on earth. We have to accept what God has ordained. A year ago I lost a father. It was terribly hard, but God so willed. We must be strong. After dazh comes the sun! And your life will now come joy!

So Sorry to hear about your Dad Alex, I know you are very strong dear.

Thanks for the wise words Alex, yes we all have seen the sufferings and becoming stronger though it takes time. But I will be there and with our faith in Lord we will see the justice given to our P.

riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , have a nice Sunday .

Happy to see Riya and Avi here with us .
Sorry to know that you lost your father sometime back Alex . Be brave my dear friend .🤗
Thanks Alex for showing concern for the people of India who are reeling under the severe heat wave . In our place , still it is cool and comfortable . Our summer will start around July end up to Sept .
Thank you Vibha for the information regarding message to Bikica VM .

Madi, how are you? Nice quotes and beautiful creation dear.
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Pratyusha Banerjee hung herself under the influence of ...

"This much amount of alcohol consumption in the body leads to lose control and so, Pratyusha hung herself to death"

If this is the final and official medical report, then each man with healthy mind simply must to say: this is the most controversial statement of all... it's true, such a big level of alcohol in blood leads to losing control... but to lose control and just so to hung herself... this is ridiculous... if she was so drunk to lose control, then she couldn't even stand on its own let alone to hung herself... moreover, it's incredible that the forensic doctors needed over 3 weeks to determine the alcohol level in blood... really, something is very fishy in this investigation...

riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Pratyusha Banerjee hung herself under the influence of ...

"This much amount of alcohol consumption in the body leads to lose control and so, Pratyusha hung herself to death"

If this is the final and official medical report, then each man with healthy mind simply must to say: this is the most controversial statement of all... it's true, such a big level of alcohol in blood leads to losing control... but to lose control and just so to hung herself... this is ridiculous... if she was so drunk to lose control, then she couldn't even stand on its own let alone to hung herself... moreover, it's incredible that the forensic doctors needed over 3 weeks to determine the alcohol level in blood... really, something is very fishy in this investigation...

Really??? she just did it, such a tiny thing, climbed the stool, tightened the rope and hung herself?
How did she do it??
Indeed it is very fishy, but then Nats we knew this will happen. Shity shity report. 😡

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Really??? she just did it, such a tiny thing, climbed the stool, tightened the rope and hung herself?
How did she do it??
Indeed it is very fishy, but then Nats we knew this will happen. Shity shity report. 😡

This case looks increasingly like a bad scenario from a bad staged Bollywood film... seems, Rahul Raj Singh is the screenwriter, film director and he plays the lead role... the police, the judiciary and these hard working forensic doctors are only supporting Actors... that's so cheap, that's more than sad...

Originally posted by: zgvp

Pratyusha Banerjee, you're the most beautiful angel up there in the sky.

We are miserable and mourn for our girl, but God is lucky to have this angel in yourself. God will punish anyone who made her suffer.

God takes first the best ones... An old Monk told me, God carefully chooses his Angels...
As for the punishment, an place in hell is already reserved for RRS...

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Alex I am still here, everyday I check for good news, justice for Prats, everyday I get disappointed.
Somehow my twitter A/C is not valid and I can't log in. But deep in my heart stays Prats, we will miss her forever.

Riyu, make a new Twitter account... I'm still of the opinion, only a strong public pressure can induce something for the justice in Pratsie's case...

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

No fresh input from any link or newspaper today, waiting for justice for Pratyusha!

Nats, Germany is truly very beautiful, there is a magical, fairy tale like feel about the places!

Another fairy tale from Germany, just for you Vibhy... 🤗

Neuschwanstein Castle...