Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nats your Country is so beautiful, love the pics.
One can just forget all their sorrows just gazing at it.

Thanks.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Before I forget, please send your two three lines tribute to Biki who is back from her trip and will be working on the VM.(Bikica_Biki)

Thank you Alex for your concern, summers are really hot in India and in some parts of the country people are dying due to heat wave. While the part of India I live, does not face water shortage, but due to drought this year, many interior parts do not have adequate water, hopefully with monsoons starting in June, all these problems will ease!

Today's newspaper had a silver lining, the police are going to ask for Rahul's custody to the Court due to the statements of friends who said she was harassed by him.

Have a relaxed Sunday everyone!😊
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Before I forget, please send your two three lines tribute to Biki who is back from her trip and will be working on the VM.(Bikica_Biki)

Thank you Alex for your concern, summers are really hot in India and in some parts of the country people are dying due to heat wave. While the part of India I live, does not face water shortage, but due to drought this year, many interior parts do not have adequate water, hopefully with monsoons starting in June, all these problems will ease!

Today's newspaper had a silver lining, the police are going to ask for Rahul's custody to the Court due to the statements of friends who said she was harassed by him.

Good morning friends!😊🤗

Vibs, I hope everything in India to be ordered well. Beware friends. I did not know anything about India before BV, but Anandi made me love this country.
Prats, I find friends like you, I am infinitely grateful. I love you. ❤️

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends ,Good Morning all .
So happy to see Riya here . 🤗
Alexandra , everyone is present here , either greeting you directly , or reading your words of concern silently . Every Prat's fan's soul is roaming here, to know what is happening there in that case .
Except to wait for justice ,we can't do anything .
Both legal system and money power are working overtime to pull the case towards it's direction . Let us see , ultimately which one will win .
zgvp thumbnail

Beautiful quotes Madi, I always love to read it. But recently with all the happenings in my life, I just want to forget some of it so have started with puzzles.
Why the hell life has to suck???

Riya, hell is here on earth. We have to accept what God has ordained. A year ago I lost a father. It was terribly hard, but God so willed. We must be strong. After dazh comes the sun! And your life will now come joy!
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Beautiful quotes Madi, I always love to read it. But recently with all the happenings in my life, I just want to forget some of it so have started with puzzles.
Why the hell life has to suck???

Madi , apt quotes and wonderful siggy .
Riya 🤗 Want to see you as happy as you always when you come to meet us with many goodies in the form of quotes , jifs , pictures and of course your special mark sentences . 🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Alexandra sorry to know that you lost your father . 🤗
Be brave my dear friend .
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Vibha for the information .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice Sunday .
Happy to see Riya and Avi here with us .
Sorry to know that you lost your father sometime back Alex . Be brave my dear friend .🤗
Thanks Alex for showing concern for the people of India who are reeling under the severe heat wave . In our place , still it is cool and comfortable . Our summer will start around July end up to Sept .
Thank you Vibha for the information regarding message to Bikica VM .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

Living a blind eye to the dead, the dead open the eyes of the living.

Edited by zgvp - 8 years ago