Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Look at his cunning ways, he is now trying to lure Prats' parents by promising to take care of them! And does he sound like a man who was mentally ill and depressed, he sounds like a scum who is making smart moves!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31453-i-have-promised-pratyusha-that-i-will-take-care-of-her-parents-r.htm

Please only court in India to do all the necessary research and put this crook in jail forever.😡
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My dear Madhuri ,
Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I'm so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day my dear Madhuri.
You are a true friend, so please don't change ever! May every wish you have come true!
For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you! Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and friend! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go!❤️🤗

This cake was sent by our dearest friend Branka ... first let me taste it ...hmmmn ...yummy ...now you can have it Madi !😛🤗

This I decorated carefully for you !

Let us celebrate .
Happy birthday our dear friend Madhuri !❤️🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Happy birthday dear Madhu...🤗

Thank you Nats for both the links, interesting read!

I highly recommend this book... everyone who can get this book should read it... the experience of Dr. Alexander is the most powerful secular evidence about existence of God and Heaven and about the life beyond this earthly... now I'm searching for his second book "The Map of Heaven"...

@LifeBeyondD

I had been an academic neurosurgeon 25 years, when I developed bacterial meningitis, and lapsed into coma. I was dumbstruck by the revelations of my...

Yes Alexandra, earlier he had denied that she had an abortion, now he is admitting, so as you can see, he is a big liar and doing everything to protect himself and is telling lies about Prats. He was also pretending to be ill in hospital, he is a big cheat, unfortunately, Prats made a wrong choice and had to die due to him!

Just must to say, I'm so disappointed in how only a few people tweet at # Justice For Pratyusha Banerjee
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

The High Court has deferred Pratyusha's mom's plea to transfer the case to crime branch as they feel the police is doing a fair probe and have deferred this plea for May 4th and in the meantime, asked the police to file a progress report of the case!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Morning friends . Have a peaceful day .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Happy birthday dear Madhu...🤗

Thank you Nataly for the greetings and good wishes .
But still I am mourning for my dear Pratyusha . So no cake and no smiles at all .
But got the gift , the new LT . So now life is a bit easy for me .
Thank you for this sweet gesture once again .❤️🤗

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning friends. I wish you a wonderful day.🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/police-probe-into-pratyusha-banerjees-death-is-on-right-track-feels-hc/17159196

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Bombay-HC-refuses-to-transfer-Pratyusha-Banerjees-case-to-Crime-branch/articleshow/51924571.cms

Interesting, the first link says her case will be wrapped up in two months!
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago