Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI😊🤗

I wish you much happiness, success and especially good health.

Cheerfully welcome the holiday. Let this day stay as the happiest in your life.
zgvp thumbnail

Rahul Raj Singh: Pratyusha and I mutually decided to abort the baby

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Apr 21, 2016, 01.00 AM IST

Vibs Thanks for the links and the information you provide us.😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zgvp

I know some of you do not have access to news about Prats, so I share these links to keep you all updated about the investigations🤗

Word Count: 0

zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you so much.🤗 Here in Bulgaria hard to find some information. Not all understand, can I ask you what I do not understand?

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Of course, Alexandra, you may ask me or any Indian friend what you do not understand, we will clear your doubts!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Days , weeks , months and years cannot change what someone can feel for you ! You could head for the moon , and that special someone can follow you with her thoughts ! That special someone is everyone over here !

Thank you Vibha for this beautiful picture of Pratyusha .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
zgvp thumbnail

I could not understand he proved is that Prats was burdens and done Is abortion? Rahul, yesterday said that it was not a burden but said today that the two have an abortion? I'm confused, this guy is lying.she can be done miscarriage because he is abused !!!!!😡
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Today is the birthday of a dear friend, Madhuri, Madi, Madhu, call her what you want, a great fan of Prats, whose face and acting talent inspired so many siggies and write-ups from her. Any occasion, a friend's birthday or a milestone event in our FC or any Prats' forum, she is agog with excitement, penning a fun post! Have a great day and a wonderful year Madi, may you get all that your heart desires!

You are a dear sweet friend
One that I adore
You're there when I need you
And so much more

And I pray that God
Always has you in his sight
Guiding and looking after you
Morning, noon, and night

For all the goodness
and all love that you share
You deserve all the blessings
That the Lord can spare

Thank you for being a giving soul
You are the most thoughtful
And caring person I know

-Anon

Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

Teddy Bear Orkut Scraps, Graphics, Comments and Pictures

Angel Scraps, Pictures, Glitter Graphics for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5, Tagged

friendship scraps, images, quotes graphics for orkut, myspace

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

😃Vibhaaa... all these good wishes and precious gifts and colourful lovely flowers are really for me ???!!! Wow ... birthdays are a real blessing in everyone's life ! On that special day we know how much we loved by our loved ones and how much we have to owe to our friends who wish us so liberally on that special day !❤️🤗
Love is the power of life ,love gives life to life ,and my dear friends , your love is the very essence of my existence ! Thank you my dear friend for this special gesture .😊
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

I could not understand he proved is that Prats was burdens and done Is abortion? Rahul, yesterday said that it was not a burden but said today that the two have an abortion? I'm confused, this guy is lying.she can be done miscarriage because he is abused !!!!!😡

Yes Alexandra, earlier he had denied that she had an abortion, now he is admitting, so as you can see, he is a big liar and doing everything to protect himself and is telling lies about Prats. He was also pretending to be ill in hospital, he is a big cheat, unfortunately, Prats made a wrong choice and had to die due to him!
Viswasruti thumbnail
[QUOTE=riya_ss9] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI 🤗
It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are. I like who you are. Happy Birthday.

Like the song says: Live your life with arms wide open, Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten.

You are only young once so enjoy it to the fullest. Time passes way too fast and you don't get these years back.

Happy moments. Happy thoughts. Happy Dreams.

[/QUOTE]In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.If you could see my face, you'd see the smile that you put on it now with your words and good wishes . Thank you Riya for all these greetings.❤️🤗