Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Mikael is bipolar.. he looked soo nice and suljha hua in that meeting with Sallu.. wth is wrong with him.. Poor Mannu.. and Sallu's daddy did all this.. 😡
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Last episode was so heartbreaking ..poor mannu 😭
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes mikael is bipolar character... A sudden change from a sensible guy to a possessive jerk.

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Any one have hd caps of episode 5? ?
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is my first drama of 2016 and the 5 episodes kept me hooked almost the whole time.
So, i read a few comments about the show being a little unrealistic..sorry i watch indian shows and trust me when i say i know when shows are unrealistic when i see one.

Coming to the show..mannu is a fascinating character for me. I liked her visiting her friend at night and talking nineteen to a dozen about anything and everything. She even made comments about salahuddin who incidentally was right outside the door and he just smiled indulgently.

Their prayers at night with SD helping them and the frenzy about the results in the morning was all interesting to watch. I failed to understand why mannu failed..if she really likes SD and has had a crush on him..i think she would catch his attention by actually passing and doing well..but anyhow..the tuition classes..ghar pe milna..was all endearing to watch..and biya is a sweet heart..best sister and best friend ever..

I actually understand where SD is coming from..he wants to give the world to mannu..he wants her to have everything in the world..yes, mannu says she doesn't want anything but him..but how can you fault him for not taking her word? She is young, naive, stubborn girl who has always lived under the protection and safety of her family..what if she gets married to SD and their circumstances do not change for the better? What if SD doesn't succeed? Will he ever be able to live with himself? Will mannu always be happy however their lives are?
These questions haunt his mind and there is no correct answer. Nobody knows the future so he takes the easy way out..at least easy for everybody around them. He gives her up. One thing i did not like was the way he summed up that mikael is good in just one meeting. He did not respect the responsibility given to him and he is going to pay for that.

I did not understand the father's character. He shows compassion towards mannu..he knows and understands her. He wants her to study further and appears to be a rational man. Then how did he give the decision of choosing mikael to SD? Yes, SD knows her and has always been around her but he is the father. A father who loves and adores his daughter. A father who has always known her quirks,moods, behavior everything. Then he says SD did not have the guts to ask mannu's hand like a mard. This contrasting behavior has me confused. Not that i don't agree with him. He is right in a way..SD cowered under parental, societal pressures but why give him such a big responsibility then?

Mikael is a sensible character. He is easy going and open minded. He obviously liked mannu instantly and i liked the guy till now. The next episode will show his bi polar behavior and i don't understand why things have to be so extreme. Why couldn't he be a little grey..why go so extreme and show him so violent.

So the drama is food for thought..i loved aaj jaane ke zid na karo music yesterday..and SD succumbing to his love for mannu and asking her to meet him..the last few minutes made me tear up..it was a good bye for mannu and SD's innocent love before the next chapter of the drama

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Mikael is bipolar.. he looked soo nice and suljha hua in that meeting with Sallu.. wth is wrong with him.. Poor Mannu.. and Sallu's daddy did all this.. 😡

i think he was pretending to be nice all along
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only one thing i don't understand iz dat why in the precap did Mikael said that he cant share a room with anyone 🤣 i mean seriouslyyy dude ur getting married nd then u dont want ur wife to share a room wid u, iz Mikael abnormal or whattt😆
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hating Mannus fam ... they got her married to the first rishta that came even tho they initially rejected it

they were looking for an appropriate rishta as in fam with gd money, educated & shareef boy, same level pardhedar khandaan

Mikael: money - yes ; educated - no ; shareef - looks decent as of now (from there pov) ; same level pardhedar khaandan: no
conclusion: not a good rishta to get your only daughter married to

okey agree they did jaldbazi coz they found out about Manu & SD hence wanted to get her married to someone else but whats the samajhdari behind that? SD was leaving for Khi anyways so let her chill in your own house for some time and look for a better rishta ...

now poor manu has to deal with this psycho mikael
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was an intense episode
last scene stole the show!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but now it will be getting predictable :\
Mikael will start acting weird n stuff