Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
manmayal story is unbelievable soo much script jhol din like sallu gift wrapping mannu to mikael
576281 thumbnail
Hats off to Mannu's father...He stole the show in that last scene where he gave Salaluddin a good reality check...He actually has a point when he said if SD is not able to handle only this and decided to drop Mannu, what about the life's other bigger challenges...Even SD didn't have anything to say against it...Be it because of his father or because of his circumstances, SD is acting cowardly at the present in trying to practically handing over his love to an unknown guy and that too without even considering what Mannu really wants...He is going to regret this his entire life...:(

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I guess they are more impactful

But not all the time...it just gets boring then...sometimes he should go for happy endings too
Romantic heroes can be impactful too like Asher and Zaroon

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Even Sanjha, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, and Alvida were terrible.

Alvida was still tolerable. Havent seen the other 2. 😆
But im yet to see a show of hers in which the ending impresses me or leaves an impact
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is there any mannmayal creation gallery,vm gallerry ,hamza club here plz pm me links
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetgurti

is there any mannmayal creation gallery,vm gallerry ,hamza club here plz pm me links

there is only one creation gallery...all creations and Vms r posted there only for all shows.

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tue 23rd February 2016
LATEST

Overnights: Hum TV sees boost in 19:30 slot

23rd February 2016 11:40
@RajBaddhan [email protected]
'Ishq-e-Benam' on Hum TV

Ishq-e-Benam' on Hum TV

The UK's most watched Pakistani entertainment channel, Hum TV witnessed a surge in viewers last night at 19:30, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

It was a good night for Hum TV yesterday with Ishq-e-Benam' topping ratings for the first time with an impressive 81,000 viewers at 19:30, followed by Kahi Un Kahi' at 21:00 with 74,900 viewers. Mann Mayal' at 20:00 attracted 39,700 viewers.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-hum-tv-sees-boost-in-1930-slot-2016#sthash.DKBs2pF8.dpuf
im hooked onto the show once again...OMG i wish guys like SD were real
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@lostmymusic.
Your all points are valid..and m very much agreed to it. But if a person is thinking straight forwardly from his mind(haqeeqat pasand)..then how come that person becomes a bad guy?
He is poor..He is struggling for his future..he doesnt even know what he is gonna do next wid his life. How could he afford to take the responsibility of a girl..who doesnt even know about the life of a poor person. SD has only these things in his mind. Yes manu asked him..that she will be happy wid him in any situation..but she is a kid..whose love is pure..no doubt for that..but she is not understanding the circumstances. She just wanna live in that imaginary bubble..but SD wanted her come out of that bubble and see the reality..!!
Chalo lets imagine SD mannu say shadi kar b leta to gradually she would have realized that this life is not a bed of roses. If he wouldn't to be able give her the happiness..then the guilt would have haunted him for like forever. He doesnt want her to spend a life in which she only has to COMPROMISE in each and everything.
And now about mikael...well SD is just supposed to do a meeting wid him..that too because of his word wid mannu's father..and mikael was quite nice wid him..every person could easily trust him..plus mannu's father was hell bent for this rishta. And as far as the issues wid mikael are concerned..his behavior didnt gave a slight hint of his condition!! Mikael is financially stronger than him..and thats the main and only reason of choosing him for mannu.
SD is selfish..but he did that for manu's sake. There is no doubt in it..he doesnt want her to suffer because of him. And yes for SD it was not about asking for mannu's rishta..it was about their life after their marriage. And i think every normal person in real world would think this way.
So all in all i would just say..that he is not the bad guy..but the circumstances made him so. His decision is quite right if u look from SD's point of view.