Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/139803959272/aap-ek-dafa-mujhe-itminaan-kara-den-ke-aap-isse

'Agar uss waqt mard bann ke dikhaya hota tou aaj ye mardangi achi lagti.'

aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^those are so gorg omg omg.

i understand when you all say i wish SD said yes to the proposal and that he was lacking courage to do so... but i think knowing SD's character and the root of his personality, he doesn't like things handed to him and he places a lot of value on class and structure. he knows that if he were to become rich, it's due to his own work and his own intelligence. if he were to ask mannu's hand in marriage, i feel like the storyline would have taken the shift that it's their families pitted against each other or something and mannu's family constantly complaining that SD is from a different class, the typical drama route which i'm SO glad they haven't taken. then we'd see SD trying to prove himself which i think is SO unneeded, because we know he's smart and worth a high class. i like the idea of them being sep. for a bit and each of them changing a part of themselves, to show love doesn't change due to time.
haven't even watched the episode yet but had to get that out πŸ˜†
Edited by aartipartyy - 8 years ago
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone!
I was a silent stalker..but thought to pen down my feelings for salahuddin after reading most of the people's comments who are kind of against salahuddin!
Well..Firstly i want to make it clear that YES SD IS AT FAULT! But not completely. If we look from SD's point of view..we can get the slight idea of his decision! We need to put ourselve in his shoes. The very first thing is..we always need money to spend a happy life, love is not always enough and thats the reality and we can't deny it. We have to accept the fact that in today's era..We can only buy happiness through money. And he is a poor guy who doesnt even know what his future has in store for him..then how could he let a person wait for him...for God knows how much time! How could he do such thing to that person who he claims to love?
YESS HE IS SELFISH. I agreee..but that only bcz of mannu! Bcz of her happiness! According to him, he doesnt deserve her..bcz she is a star and he is just an ordinary kid! In real life, love is not enough to spend a happy life..you need many other things as well! And thats what the BEAUTY of this story...IT IS VERY MUCH CLOSE TO THE REALITY. Here the boy is thinking about girls happiness. HE IS BECOMING SELFIESH JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HIS GIRLS HAPPINESS!! And that is something commendable. HE SACRIFICED HIS LOVE FOR HER!! What else do u expect from a person?
And in today's epi...when his father raised his voice on his manhood! Then what about those times when mannu's father asked him to talk to mikael for rishta..why he asked him at the first hand..he is also ready to get his daughter married to mikael bcz of his status that to AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Then SD is right at his point..isnt he? That a person needs money to be happy! Now why he is blaming SD for his MARDANGI...when his father wasnt agreed to the rishta of manu wid salahuddin at first hand.
Yess there is a slight fault of SD's father as well..bcz he left without saying a word..which made SD realize his position. THEY ARE POOR and its enough for them to go back without saying anything. Isnt it? Every poor person hesitates to ask for such big thing..no matter how good ur relations are..right? Then why everyone is now pointing at his mardangi? If a person is thinking rationally from his mind..not from his heart..then how come that person becomes a coward?
I'm not saying that SD is right..he is wrong at some points like abandoning his lady love..not trusting on his love..and thinking money is more powerful than love..and making mind that mannu cant live happy with him..thats certainly very selfish of him and makes him look wrong...but sacrificing ur love needs a great courage..and he showed that courage! He bloody loves herr...thats why he fought wid them to protect her...He protected her in many ways..by always asking her to be cautious..by not marrying to her..by meeting to that person who is going to marry mannu..by always making her understand about the impossibility of their relationship..by giving word to her father..and by never leaving her aloneee...HE ALWAYS PROTECTED HER..ALWAYSS!! He sacrificed his love..in order to give happiness to his girl..and still at the end..he is one to be blamed. Wow! *slow claps*..

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! Can't wait to watch the episode.. Hopefully tonight.. Can't wait another day, man.. Why does real life always get in the way??

Gorgeous gifs, btw!
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Awesome episode,Heartbreaking πŸ’”
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Samiras worst scripts have been Aitraaz and Shukk

Even Sanjha, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, and Alvida were terrible.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Hey everyone!
I was a silent stalker..but thought to pen down my feelings for salahuddin after reading most of the people's comments who are kind of against salahuddin!
Well..Firstly i want to make it clear that YES SD IS AT FAULT! But not completely. If we look from SD's point of view..we can get the slight idea of his decision! We need to put ourselve in his shoes. The very first thing is..we always need money to spend a happy life, love is not always enough and thats the reality and we can't deny it. We have to accept the fact that in today's era..We can only buy happiness through money. And he is a poor guy who doesnt even know what his future has in store for him..then how could he let a person wait for him...for God knows how much time! How could he do such thing to that person who he claims to love?
YESS HE IS SELFISH. I agreee..but that only bcz of mannu! Bcz of her happiness! According to him, he doesnt deserve her..bcz she is a star and he is just an ordinary kid! In real life, love is not enough to spend a happy life..you need many other things as well! And thats what the BEAUTY of this story...IT IS VERY MUCH CLOSE TO THE REALITY. Here the boy is thinking about girls happiness. HE IS BECOMING SELFIESH JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HIS GIRLS HAPPINESS!! And that is something commendable. HE SACRIFICED HIS LOVE FOR HER!! What else do u expect from a person?
And in today's epi...when his father raised his voice on his manhood! Then what about those times when mannu's father asked him to talk to mikael for rishta..why he asked him at the first hand..he is also ready to get his daughter married to mikael bcz of his status that to AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Then SD is right at his point..isnt he? That a person needs money to be happy! Now why he is blaming SD for his MARDANGI...when his father wasnt agreed to the rishta of manu wid salahuddin at first hand.
Yess there is a slight fault of SD's father as well..bcz he left without saying a word..which made SD realize his position. THEY ARE POOR and its enough for them to go back without saying anything. Isnt it? Every poor person hesitates to ask for such big thing..no matter how good ur relations are..right? Then why everyone is now pointing at his mardangi? If a person is thinking rationally from his mind..not from his heart..then how come that person becomes a coward?
I'm not saying that SD is right..he is wrong at some points like abandoning his lady love..not trusting on his love..and thinking money is more powerful than love..and making mind that mannu cant live happy with him..thats certainly very selfish of him and makes him look wrong...but sacrificing ur love needs a great courage..and he showed that courage! He bloody loves herr...thats why he fought wid them to protect her...He protected her in many ways..by always asking her to be cautious..by not marrying to her..by meeting to that person who is going to marry mannu..by always making her understand about the impossibility of their relationship..by giving word to her father..and by never leaving her aloneee...HE ALWAYS PROTECTED HER..ALWAYSS!! He sacrificed his love..in order to give happiness to his girl..and still at the end..he is one to be blamed. Wow! *slow claps*..

The whole point is simply this - Mannu never asked for him for any of it.

SD's greatest fault is that he doesn't, for a single second, factor what Mannu wants when he's busy making decisions. I don't dislike SD but good lord, the guy needs to have some sense knocked into him. He is selfish but not for Mannu's sake, he is selfish cuz for his own sake. He is too weak to confront the situation. He so easily took a step back and gave up everything. Mannu's happiness? What happiness? The girl was literally telling him that she'd make her own life hell as well as her husband's. SD met Mikael once and immediately gave him the certificate of being the Best Man For Mannu. Only on the basis of money. Ab halat dekh hi lo...the guy has some major issues which will be unveiled only after the marriage. SD was REPEATEDLY given chances to be with Mannu. Mannu's father came to him and said that there can be no better man than SD for Mannu but what did SD do? Beeba bacha bann ke said that wasn't the case. The only time SD took a stand for Mannu was when he talked to his father to go to Mannu's parents and ask for her hand. But the second his father backed out, SD didn't take a stand.

What Mannu's father said was right, SD doesn't have a shred of courage in him to take massive stands. The only person vehemently against the rishta was Mannu's Chachi and who cares what she thinks? Mannu's father was semi agreed and some quick action from SD would've relaxed him. Mannu's mother ultimately wanted her daughter's happiness. But while Mannu has too much courage, SD doesn't have that. I do think that he has some major inferiority complex. It's not like his family is hadd se zyada gayi guzri. They do eat their izzat ke do waqt ki roti. And it's not like Mannu is some person who is super materialistic. Jab ladki keh rahi hai ke she doesn't need a bangalow to make her feel happy, ladki ka abba keh raha tha ke he'd give SD a chance to prove himself and indirectly probed him to take a stand..tou SD ko masla kya tha?

In conclusion - SD prioritizes other comparatively irrelevant things than what HE wants and accepts them as their own. This doesn't make him the bad guy generally but in this story and circumstances, it does.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I just watched the episode and I felt every scene was coherent except SD's date with Mannu!!
I get why he called her up, why he asked her to meet him(agar main mar gyi to??). But him showing her those pics? And staying with her till after sunset?? What was that about?
On one hand he wants her to marry Mikael on the other he incessant flirts with her!! Main tumhara hun ...tum jab chahe mujhe yaad karnaπŸ˜•
Other than the sea side scene every thing gelled well with story line.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I agree Mannu's dad gave SD enough opportunity to stand up for himself and his love...Even offered financial support...This might have indirectly hurt SD's ego..but you got to understand where a father is coming from.
The most painful scene was the one where a hopeful mannu incessantly knocks on the door and SD did not have the courage to show his face!
I agree with Mannu's father...SD has no business showing care for Mannu now..She is very mehfooz with her father.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Even Sanjha, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, and Alvida were terrible.

I liked KPKP Sanam-Mikael had an awesome chemistry...Fawad was charming as well. the story line was hatke.